EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: [PLACE] Toulon's Puppets (Southgate)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Toulon's Puppets
Originally founded in 1939 at Bodega Bay, California this old store moved to Eerie in 2003. The owner is the old puppeteer named Andre Toulon IV, descendant of the original owner of the store Andre Toulon.

Andre Toulon

BACK TO->BEGINNINGS MAIN PAGE
BACK TO->SOUTHGATE

============================================

Post subject: Re: [PLACE] Toulon's Puppets (Southgate)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

Toulon visits Eerie
In 1918, Andre Toulon visited Eerie with his wife and his family, including some weird puppets he called sons and daughters. He later moved to Bodega Bay on California and opened a store named Toulon's Puppets. The Coveniere had a secret metting with Mr. Toulon.

Post subject: Re: [PLACE] Toulon's Puppets (Southgate)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:59 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06 Shonda Matters uses her contacts to dig out information on two store owners on Southgate. She tries to find out about their involvement on the Supernatural. She asked more than what she should...

Mr. Edward Magorium of Mr. Magorium Toy Emporium receives her with an optimist disposition but once Shonda Matters explains that she needs information on how to possess a toy or puppet with a spirit, he gets mad and the complete store attacks Shonda until she leaves the place full of bruises and small cuts. "I don't want you near my store! Go away!"

Andre Toulon IV of Toulon's Puppets is not a good help. He did speak to Shonda Matters about spirits possessing toys: "My great-great-grandfather new how to do that, and he was able to bind the spirits to his will. I cannot duplicate that effect, and believe me (changing his face to an evil grim) I have tried." A bunch of the puppets attacked Shonda, this puppets were trying to kill her not to scare her away. This time she ended with serious wounds. "I still have the puppets that my ancestor left me. I'm their master! I can use your soul to try to create a new one. You can help me try!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC