EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: [WEAP] The Colt
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:06 am 
Site Admin

The Colt
Back in 1835, when Halley's Comet was overhead, same night those men died at the Alamo, they say Samuel Colt made a gun. A special gun. He made it for a hunter. A man like us, only on horseback. Story goes, he made thirteen bullets. This hunter used the gun a half dozen times before he disappeared, the gun along with him... They say... they say this gun can kill anything.

The Colt has some special "features":

Latin Inscription: Non timebo mala translates to "I will fear no evil" from Latin, and is a reference to Psalm 23 and the quote "For though I should walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. It has inspired many Fan Tattoos. The font used is Plakat Fraktur.

Pentagram in handle.

Numbers: The 13 bullets made by Samuel Colt are engraved with numbers.

In Eerie: The gun was repaired by a Cyclop of the Kyk-lops in 1902 to be used in a war against vampires. Something went wrong and now the gun kills anyone with a supernatural power.

============================================

Post subject: Re: [WEAP] The Colt
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

Morgan Fitzwilliam used the Colt to kill Lilith Bradford the mad vampire with telekinetic powers and the Colt gave him the Cold Resistance:10 of a Vampire but also his skin turned pale like one of them.

When he uses the Colt again against one of the Fables he gains the Scent of the Ghouls and his nose and ears turn into a deformed shape.

When he uses the Colt to slay Mr. Tallman he gets the energy drain ability and his hands turn into deformed old hands like him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06.20 - Abigail Cromwell, a powerful occultist of the organization named R.O.S.E. studied the Colt and discovered the meaning of the carvings. "You have a bullet with your name, Morgan Fitzwillian, and the gun will fire it against you when all the others are used. That bullet is to kill a monster, the monster you are slowly turning into by using the Colt. It doesn't matter where you hide the gun, if you separate it in pieces or melt it away, it will come back to haunt you until her job is done."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 am 
Site Admin

1835 - Samuel Colt created the Monster Slaying revolver in a ritual that included the Halley's Comet and the blood from people that died at the Alamo.

1847 - The Colt is in the hands of an unknown Shadow Slayer or Shadow Hunter that uses it to kill at least 10 different dangerous monsters around the United States.

1856 - The Vatteerie and the Paracelsus arrive to Eerie and find the Shawnee fighting a dangerous creature called the Matchemonedo. They have The Colt with them and use it to kill the creature but the gun is stolen by someone that takes it to Texas.

1872 - Art Montimer brings The Colt back to Eerie to fight the Bradford Vampires. He used the last bullet to kill the vampire child Daisy Bradford. The Colt stays with him in Eerie until he dies. Because it has used all the original bullets the gun starts to rust and stopped working.

1888 - Sheriff Rojo learns about the gun, cleans it and tries to use it with normal and magical bullets but it didn't work.

1902 - A member of the Kyk-lops clan of crafters on Eerie try to fix the broken Colt to be used in the war against Bradford Vampires and other dangerous critters. Something went wrong and now the gun has a curse.

1912 - The first person to use The Colt and fall in the curse is J.B. Ryan. He fought a group of 7 powerful ghouls that called themselves The Fables. They infected his family and turned them to ghouls, his children even biting two other children from another family. Ryan used The Colt to kill them and the Colt killed him with the last bullet.

1913 - The Mayor and Judge of Eeriertown declares The Colt a cursed prohibited weapon and asked for the gun to be destroyed in the Kyk-lops forge. The gun is taken away by another Shadow Hunter with the name of Jack Duffort (grandfather of Jacob Duffort) that was investigating the events.

1947 - Is rumored that Sir William B. Steele came across The Colt in this year. He wasn't cursed and didn't die until the year 2000 so the theory is that he didn't used it. One of his diaries speaks of why he was trying to find such a powerful weapon. The rumor is that he was trying to slay a specific powerful item-creating demon. It is known that he eventually was able to slay the demon but is unknown if he used The Colt.

2007 - John Wesson brings The Colt back to Eerie in an effort to destroy all ghouls and all witches on that city.

2009 - Morgan Fitzwillian starts using The Colt to kill Lillith Bradford the insane child vampire and falls into the curse.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 am 
Site Admin

What can be researched putting together the different photos of the scene of the crime, the victims drained of blood, the number of victims, the use of the Colt, the involvement of The Fables and the background of James Barnaby Ryan is the following info:

The Fables were trying to do an incantation to be incarnated inside the young bodies of the children and the woman (seven victims in total for seven fables).
James Barnaby Ryan had knowledge of the supernatural (he could have been a Shadow Slayer himself) or at least prepared himself with the Colt to stop the Fables.
The use of the monster slaying weapon (The Colt) damaged the incantation.
The Fables started the rumor of the curse on the Colt based on what happened that night.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Back in Eeriescape, Morgan Fitzwillian visits the Coveniere. Eucalypta Doublelittle is a contact of the Dream Warriors (at least on Eeriescape), and Eloise Fitzwillian is Morgan's grandmother. Melissa Peterson is present and they agree to use her powers to speak to whatever spirit is possessing the Colt. They are curious and eager to learn, the Colt is a powerful magic item that can help the Coveniere.

Melissa hums and concentrates on the object. In minutes, the spirit of a man emerges from the object to speak to Melissa, his legs are inside the object and he cannot break free from it.
-Are you James Barnaby Ryan? - asks Melissa
-I am...
-Why are you on this gun?
-To stop the menace... to kill the dammed...
-What menace? Who is dammed?
-The Fable...
-Is the Fable with you.
-She is here with me...

-That's not possible, she is an undead, she has no soul to possess an object, no spirit. -claims Eucalypta.
-The ritual went wrong and she ended in the Colt instead on re-incarnating herself on the child. -speaks Eloise - Let Melissa continue and ask about my grandchild's curse.

Melissa steps forward and looks at the spirit.
-Why is this young man here turning into a monster?
-She is trying to create a body and move to it... Each time she does it takes five bullets to finish her incantation... I have been able to use the sixth bullet to kill the new body on time, but each time she returns to the Colt to haunt me...

The three members of the Coveniere agree. They will exorcise the Fable from the Colt and kill her. They know that is a risk, once she is disconnected to the vessel she will try to use her incorporeal state to enter a new body, any body. And also, she will have her powers as a Ghoul and as a spirit banshee. "The Coveniere is powerful enough to stop her."

They get all the Coveniere together and start the exorcism incantation with Melissa Peterson as the head of the ritual. After an hour of trying nothing happens. "Is like the gun is not here in this plane of existence and we cannot reach it with our incantation! We cannot exorcise her!"

-Something has to be done -cries Eloise -, is my grandchild! Maybe we can use another exorcism incantation?
-Melissa is the strongest spiritualist of the city and one of the few who can do the exorcism ritual. -says Eucalyta.
-Who else can do this? -asks Eloise.
-Bela Talbot has been known to acquire incantations of this type -explains Nicholas Dresden
-Maybe the Shamani. -states Melissa.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06 - Using two incantations to exorcise the Fable essence from the Colt and trap her on a magical circle, the Dream Warriors were able to burn her salted bones and destroy her. The Colt is now free of the supernatural possession. The spirit of Ryan also leaves to be reunited to his family after seen the Fable destroyed.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06.23 - The Eeriertown Police Department arrested Bela Talbot and she was found guilty of using prohibited artifact called The Colt. She lost her last point on her Eeeriertown Visa and cannot do business there anymore she also had her Bountyhunter permit revoked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC