EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: [NPC] Jack Skellington
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 am 
Site Admin

Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington is also known as the "Pumpkin King" of Eeriertown and was called Mayor Bones for a while. He lives underground as he cannot change his appearance. His usual appearance is a skeleton dressed in a 1850’s black pin-striped suit and a bow tie resembling a bat, but there are some points in which he dresses as a scarecrow with a pumpkin for a head. His name is a pun on skeleton. He also has the ability to remove bones from his body. Jack can take off his head (to apparently "recite Shakespearean quotations"). He was a very ancient undead of unknown type (possibly a ghoul) that has aged behind the need to eat flesh and had stayed under Eerie since 1850’s. He is very powerful and has a lot of knowledge but is also very difficult to control. He’s not necessarily an evil creature but possibly insane due to his extended life. He’s action do cause suffering and destroy property, specially of those who accompany him. He is the oldest creature on Eeriertown and talks about remembering the original injuns (native Americans) and the puritans (the settlers).

1888.09.09 - The current mayor of Eeriertown, Mr. Bones, decends to the deepest mines. It is told that he was powerful and fair in his work but very weird and claimed that was "tired". The books speak about his strange habits and how he talked about ancient knowledge like the original plans of Reverend Albion and the location of the Ley Lines. He was a very eccentric skeleton.

1929.06.06 - Jack Skellington (@Under Places) walked out of the underworld and went to the upside to the city of Eerie. He then stole a chunk of the store with the front wall included and took it to upgrade his cave deep under Eerie. Many people in Eeriertown believed him to be legend and were very scare of him, specially when he draged the chunk of the house back to his cave.

2009.06.02 - Searching for the two missing orphans the Dream Warriors discovered that Jack Skellington was behind the abduction. The Grimlocks took the children to his underground lair deep under Eerie. After a game of "The objective of the gam is to find out the objective of the game" it was discovered that Jack wanted to know the Dream Warriors in person because he had "calculated" or "predicted" that the prophesy will be fullfiled in the 21 century. He also told them one prophesy of his own: "You already killed the Dream Tyrant and fought King Jareth, now, after that you will save the Bradford Mansion, and then, I'll be next."

============================================

Post subject: Re: [NPC] Jack Skellington
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Arnold Morrow says:
Quote:
Jack Skelington is the 13 warriors newest adversary, this is what we know about him so far. He is an older creature possible an undead or it could be that is the way he wants to appear for he is a master of deception. He has a magic cape and possibly a magic hat but the hat we do not know for sure. He can telephoto between this to items. He is extremely hard to hit and faster than what it looks like. Fire and a magical attack didn't make much difference. He is fear by the underworld population and features in some Indian legends. He most have a place of origin but we don't know and it seems that calling his name many times might trigger something but we were to scare to try that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

More Jack Skellington Quotes from the latest adventure:
"The objective of the game, is to find out the objective of the game."
"You spoke my name for the second time, want to see what happens when you call me three times?"
"If you wan't to acquire the instructions to the game, the price for them is your soul, lad."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Judge Telemus ordered the Eerie Police to keep a tab on Jack Skellington and to report to the him and the Dream Warriors if anything strange happens.

2009.06.16 - It was discovered today by oficer Urusla Preben that the goblins of Goblin's Kitchen on Eeriertown have sent curriers and engange in dealins with Mr. Jack Skellington for the last three days. Jack gave them a list of things he wanted to acquire, an old 1901 lighter with the monogram J.S. and one golden bar with the markings of the U.S. Cavalry circa 1856. The gold bar was valued in $1800. The list included the following:

Quote:
Two pairs of black tap dancing shoes.
A complete wardrobe like the ones used by Fred Astaire in the 1935's film "Top Hat".
A tuna sandwich with tomato and cheese.
A martini.
A silver tiped cane made of african black wood.
A box of fine cigarettes.
A modern keychain with a white rabbit's foot but no keys.
Please, be kind and fix and fill up my lighter.
- J.S.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

Jack Skellington

“There are few who'd deny, at what I do I am the best
For my talents are renowned far and wide
When it comes to surprises in the moon-lit night,
I excel without ever even trying.
With the slightest little effort of my ghost-like charms
I have seen grown men give out a shriek
With the wave of my hand, and a well-placed moan,
I have swept the very bravest off their feet.

I'm a master of fright, and a demon of light
And I'll scare you right out of your pants, boy
To a guy in Kentucky, I'm Mister Unlucky
And I'm known throughout England and France, boy
And since I am dead, I can take off my head
To recite Shakespearian quotations
No animal or man can scream like I can
With the fury of my recitations.” –Jack Skellington, Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

When Jack received his repaired lighter and his new keychain he bursts into laughter and started singing:

"A black key for a black door I should find,
An ice key for an ice door I should craft,
A bone key I will find with much ease,
With the bone of a goblin it is.

Another key I couldn't need if everything rolls,
Another key I should destroy if nothing else goes.

To my new keychain I will add a new set of keys
to open and close and to give and receive."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

A gnome secretary directs Mayor Ponderousdeal Phillippus Paracelsus into a comfortable chair just in front of Judge Telemus desk. The chair is small but comfortable and good enough for the Mayor to fit in but he cannot see if the Judge is behind the sky raiser-like desk. The secretary moves a small lever in the floor and a platform-like elevator raises the chair and the Mayor to a height were he can see Judge Telemus eye to eye.
-Good morning Kirios Mayor.
-Good morning Herr Judge.
-You know why I have call for this meeting, don't you?
-You want to talk about Jack Skellington.
-I specifically want to know why were you meeting this dangerous man behind my back.
-Judge, I didn't did such a thing, at least not in the way you are expressing it with such discomfort.
-Did you or didn't you had a meeting with Jack Skellington last night?
-I did had a chat with him like you said nothing bad just a chat...
-You are aware that I had given special instructions to report to the Eeriertown Police any activity related to Jack Skellington?
-I'm aware and I was on my way here to report my "chat" with Jack when your secretary told me to come to your office.
-"Jack"? Are you in a first name basic with Skellington?
-He is a nice enough guy.
-I want you to tell me what were you speaking about.
-He was catching up. He wanted to know everything that had happened in Eeriertown since he left.
-Any specifics?
-The goblins. He wanted to know about the goblin immigration of 2000.
-Anything else.
-He asked me to give him a Visa so he can move in and out of Eeriertown without any problem.
-Is good that you didn't have the power to give one of those without my signature....
-Actually I can.
-What? - Judge Telemus took his one lens spectacle and looked at the Mayor - What!
-As a Mayor of Eeriertown I have the right to give a special Mayor-sponsored Visa to a visitor if I see that the visitor can help in some way to the behalf of Eeriertown and his citizens.
-Don't quote the law to me!
-You can look at it in the articles of the Mayor book 5, chapter 19.

Judge Telemus raised from his chair and took one old book from the shelf. He searched a little and found the page indicated by the Mayor. It was a series of laws wrote by the Judge and the Mayor of Eerietown in 1871. It was signed by the Mayor Jack Skellington.

-Why didn't you consult first about this?
-He gave me a gift.
-A gift?
-More like a donation.
-Explain! What he gave you?
-He actually said that he was returning something that he took with him when he did his descend to the mines years ago.

The Mayor took something out of his pocket and opened his hand. It was a small metal key with an ugly gargoyle-like face carved in it.

Judge Telemus took his from his pocket.

-Now we both have the keys of Castlegate. It appears that there was always two keys and he took his by mistake.
-By mistake or by design?
-I don't understand?
-You won't and you never will. There is nothing more we need to talk about.

The Judge's secretary pulled the lever again and the platform lowered the Mayor to the floor. The Mayor was about to exit when he turned back and added a lone sentence before leaving:
-He told me to tell you that he will be paying other people a visit in the next weeks including yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Judge Telemus is having a tough week.

As Jack Skellington promised, he visited and had "little chats" with more people after the Mayor. Even when the Judge told everybody to report when Jack tried to contact them they were all visited by Jack at the most odd moment and offered "a little gift" in return.

Mr. Xito Otix told Jack everything he knew about the Dream Warriors: "and I mean everything since the attack of the Dream Tyrant until yesterday". He was given a golden chandelier that belonged to the Bradford Family in the 1800's.

Paris Ghoul told Jack everything she knew about the Blood of Iblis. She was given enough money and a paid transportation to visit Dr. Ernest Menville to be repaired. Now she looks like any normal human.

Judge Telemus is waiting....

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Judge Telemus has just found that Jack Skellington visited Tabatha’s Veil and acquired a magical potion to look like a human. Tabatha crafted a specific visage for Jack based on his preferences but was worried when she saw the results. She visited Judge Telemus.
-You knew that there was a mandate to inform me of any of Jack Skellington’s activities?
-Yes, Judge, but he showed me a paper from the mayor and I supposed…
-You supposed that was fair enough to bypass my mandate and do business with him based on that he is paying with gold lumps?
-I…
-Move to the point.
-He asked me for a potion crafted in the visage of a specific human. He brought a small amount of hair from the human in question.
-And?
-When we tested the potion the visage was the face of King Jareth.
-…

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

A member of the Espionage Division of the Eeriertown Police Department enters the office of Judge Telemus using a window.
-Sorry for my intrusion, Judge Telemus, but I have to make an emergency report about Jack Skellington.
-Speak (taking his one-lens spectacle from his face).

A little after midnight Jack Skellington left Eeriertown and I followed him. He visited Doublelittle's Guest House at Old Town and interrupted a meeting of the Coveniere when he showed them who he was. I entered in hiding and hear them speaking. He made an agreement with them.
-The Coveniere? I though they were enemies.
-They were, as I could hear them talking, but he gave them something he took from them years ago.
-And what was that?
-A missing page from the Coveniere book of the Power of Seven.
-A missing page? So then that's why the Coveniere has taken all those many years to reach the power of seven again! They couldn't! They were missing a page from their spellbook! And what did he asked in return?
-The Shawnee wood tablets with the incantation to create Tulpas.
-Strange... what he did next?
-He reached Chapel Hills and visited the Shamani in a secret morning meeting and chanting.
-He also visited the Shamani?
-And gave them back the wood tablets.
-I see the pattern. What did he asked in return?
-He asked for an old knife that the took from him many years ago. A knife he used to carve a "wooden heart" or something like that...
-What?!? (Telemus raised from his chair with a sudden movement). The Knife?
-But, Judge, there is something else....
-What else can it be?
-...that he is now in his way here...

A boney hand knocked in the door.
-Heeello, is anybody home? A Judge perhaps?
-What are you doing here?
-I came to speak with you. I suppose that the Mayor told you that was my intention.

Judge Telemus tried not to look confused and spoke to Jack Skellington in a faked calmed voice.
-Take a seat, I will speak with you in a minute.

Telemus placed his chair in its place again and organized some papers.
-Tell me how I can help you.
-I have the solution to a problem you have.
-Which problem? I have more than a few.
-Mr. Treeman.
-This is what I suggest we do. You remove him from the most wanted list. Remove all charges and make him start anew.
-Why?!? I don't see why I should do something like that!
-Because you have seen in your future that he is somehow involved in your dead. I can confine him to a single place, a specific place, like a square mile area with enough vegetation for him to be alone and in peace...
-You would use the knife to control him and make him disappear?
-Yes. You were thinking that I will use the knife that carved his heart to control him into attacking you?
-That idea crossed my mind.
-You're wrong, Judge Telemus. I'm not that kind of... skeleton.
-I...
-Did you agree? (extending his hand) Did we have a deal, Judge?
-Yes, we have a deal.
-Then I'm going to move Mr. Treeman and confine him to a single place. After I'm finish I will tell you when he is so that you don't go near him. Now you can rest in peace....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Jack Skellington is admiring the farm. He looks around at the flowers and other plants carefully arranged in lines of different colors. He can see the old Bradford Manor from there. The three women are working in the greenhouse and he knocks in the door to allow them to notice him.
-How dare you come to this house? -shout Alexandra.
-I am not who you think you are, lady, I am another one. -answers Jack and removes the visage from his hands so that they can see that he isn't King Jareth.
-What do you want? -asks Jane.
-I want to do business with you.
-What kind of business? - inquires Sukie
-I have a body guard of sorts for you and your house. One that would last a lot more than a human.
-Explain. -demand Alexandra, Jane and Sukie
-I can bind the Walking Treeman to your farm. He will protect you and your property.
-He is a powerful creature, how did you intent to control it? -asks Alex.
-Yes it is and I already do.

With the wave of a hand, Jack presents an old carving knife and moves it in the air. The sound of giant steps comes from around the house. The three witches move at the same time following Jack to see a giant faceless man with long arms and legs walking toward the house. Jack points to a place in front of the house that can be seen from the balcony. The Treeman uses his long arms and makes a hole in the yard.
-If you agree to enchant a magic item for me, I will give you the Walking Treeman.
-We agree, we agree, we agree. -chanted the three Eastwiks at the same time.

Jack throws the knife in the hole and it spins until completely disappears under the soil. The Walking Treeman moves and stands on the hole. He raises his arms and turns them into branches full of leaves, his body turns into the rest of a large tree. Jack turns to the witches and salutes with the tip of his hat: "Afternoon, ladies." When he starts to leave the witches stop him.
-What needs enchanting?
-YEs what you want us to enchant for you?
-What item are you creating?

-A key - Jack smiles -, only a key.

And then he walks down the road back to the city, whistling an old tune.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 2:58 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06 - Pandeminum and the Dream Warriors are able to fool the Ice Queen and King Jareth and close the door to Frigerie avoiding the cold revenge of the Ice Queen to create an eternal winter on Eerie. Jack Skellington steals a small branch from a magical tree called the Black Wood Tree and uses it to create a key to the Dreamscape so he can travel there and become Mayor of Eeriescape. How he discovered Eeriescape is unknown.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC