EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post subject: [CHAR] The Fitzwilliams (*Eric Diaz*)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

The Fitzwilliams
[Fitzwilliams] [Two Queens and a King]
Mr. Nataniel Fitzwilliam, helped built the train station and was the owner of a progressive machine shop used to repair trains. His family was owner of half the city for three generations in a period after the end of the Civil War and before the end of the Second World War. Now, the family owns the old decaying buildings that still work with iron and some apartment buildings in what is known as the old industry sector, Fitzwilliam, Rook and Bath Streets. They live in a big mansion on Queenssend’s Gardens.

1868 - After the Civil War the train industry skyrocket with the construction of a modern train station and metal yards in 1868. Mr. Nataniel Fitzwilliam, was the owner of a progressive machine shop used to repair trains.
1914 - During the First and the Second World War the machine shops and foundry of Eerie worked to help the United Stats Army with pride and the city won many War Effort Awards one of them given by President Roosevelt itself.
1963 – Young Israel Towermayer and his friend Jeffry Motherland become partners in a join venture to make money with the transportation of goods to different parts of the city and to other towns around Eerie. The company was named “T&M Trucking”. Their perseverance makes them number one in no time, displacing the Fitzwilliam’s last small company “Fitzwilliam Carriers”.
1964 – Without a warning to their business partners, the Partelli family sold their participation in the Metalworks and buyed a great share of Chemtech’s. The Fitzwilliams saw this as a betrayal and both families are enemies since.
2000 – The Fitzwilliam family had to sell to the government -with a significant economical lost- their rights to administrate the old Railroad Station.

Miranda Hawthorn

Benjamin Fitzwilliam

Granma Fitzwilliam, Eloise, is a known philanthropist around the city. Morgan discovered in his grandmother’s papers that her maiden name is Eastwick and that she changed it when she married the late Benjamin Fitzwilliam I. She lives at Two Queens and a King with his son and his family.
SECRET: Grandma Eloise is a 8th level Techno Mage. She has protections against charms and possession. She knows how to identify ghouls. She has protected the Ftizwilliam’s mansion against fiends. She has an arcane library on a secret room that allows her to do research about supernatural menaces. She is a member of the Coveniere, the most powerful conven on Eerie.

============================================

Post subject: Re: [CHAR] The Fitzwilliams (*Eric Diaz*)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 pm 
3rd Level Character

Hola, mi nombre es Morgan Alan Fitzwilliam y vivo en Eerie, Indiana. Mi familia a vivido durante muchos a~os en este pueblo pero en realidad no conozco mucho de el. Mi familia esta compuesta por mi padre Benjamin Fitzwilliam, industrialista e ingeniero muy conocido, mi madre Miranda Hawthorn es profesora de literatura en la universidad, mi hermano mayor Ben ( Benjamin Fitzwilliam III) quien estudia en la universidad de Oxford en Inglaterra y mi grandmama Eloise, mi persona favorita en el mundo.
La mayoria del a~o la paso en la escuela privada donde estudio y durante las vacaciones mi familia me envia a diferentes campamentos de verano ( algunos espacializados en musica, artes marciales, tecnologia, y otros) por lo que el tiempo libre que paso en casa lo dedico a leer mis libros favoritos y conversar con mi grandmama quien es la unica que me cuenta historias de mi familia y donde vivimos. Es ella quien me intereso en la lectura y me regalo mis libros favoritos la serie de Harry Potter. Desde que me regalo el primer libro me ha facinado ese mundo fantastico donde la magia es real y sus protagonistas viven increibles avanturas. Este verano espero terminar de leer el ultimo tomo "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
Ademas de grandmama Eloise. La otra persona que considero mi amigo es Edmond, nuestro chofer. El siempre me habla claro y me cuenta fantasticas historias de Eerie, aunque algunas son dificiles de creer. El es mitad nativo americano y me asegura que es parte de su herencia india que es parte de su herencia india mantener una historia oral de los eventos que suceden a su alrededor.
Aunque no tengo muchos amigos soy una persona bien social. Nunca me han agradado las personas "snobs", las concidero atrasadas, y sin embargo mucha gente, porque soy un Fitzwilliam piensan que soy pedante y consentido. No lo soy.

Last edited by Bluechilde on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:40 am 
3rd Level Character

La tribu de Edmund es la Shawnee.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 am 
Site Admin

La tribu Shawnee estaba localizada al este y al oeste de Eerie. Todavía hay rastros de esta tribu en terrenos alrededor de Eerie. El nombre completo de Edmond es Edmond "Flecha de Plata" (Arrow of Silver), pero en lacasa solo lo conocen como Edmund. Como no tiene casa en Eerie, ni familia directa, vive en un pequeño apartamento encima de la cochera de la mansión de los Fitzwilliam en Queenssend Gardens.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 pm 
2nd Level Character

Eric sorry por el comentario q hice el viernes pasado.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:30 pm 
3rd Level Character

Chief John
(char)
I was in the back of the car just talking and talking like always and poor Edmond having no choice, had to listen to my constant jammering. I was going on about Hogwarts and magic and how fantastic it would be to live in a world like that. I asked Ed: " Ed, you're half indian, did your people have witch doctors?" His answer was a hard look through the rearview mirror. I stopped. Shit! I just did it again, just saying things the wrong way, I need a "mind filter". We drove for awhile in silence until Edmond asked me a question: "Boy Morgan, would you mind if we make a stop before going to the mansion?". " It's ok Ed."

We were driving through what I guess is the shitty part of town until we came to a stop in front of a trailer.
"Where are we, Edmond?"
" Bradford"
We were in front of the trailer which looked very old but very well taken care of. Just by looking at the outside of the trailer you could tell an indian, sorry, a native american, lives here. It had all kinds of native artifacts most of which I didn't recognize at all and I have seen Ed's room.
"Who lives here Ed?"
"A very good friend of mine I want you to meet."
A very old man came out of the trailer. "Morgan this is Chief John Evehema, he's the spiritual leader of my father's tribe." They greeted each other warmly and Ed introduced me to Chief John.
We spent hours there and yet it felt like we just got there. Chief John told us stories and leyends from his tribe, I learned about Moneto, a supreme being who ruled the entire universe. He spoke to me about The Great Spirit of the Shawnee who was a grandmother who ruled the destinies of her grandchildren. I thought about my gradmother and understood perfectly. He told us the "Golden Rule" of the Shawnee:
"Do not kill or injure your neighbor for it is not him that you injure, you injure yourself. But do good to him therefore add to his happiness as you add to your own. Do not wrong or hate your neighbor for it is not him that you wrong, you wrong yourself. But love him, for Moneto loves him as He loves you."
We spoke a litttle more until it was time to get home. On the way back I asked Edmond why he took me to meet Chief John.
"Boy Morgan you're a good boy with a good heart. But you need to open your eyes more, get a litlle further away from your comfort zone, there's a lot more out there than magic and castles and you have to learn to prepare yourself for what's awaiting you, all of us, in this world. Chief John is a very wise man,a medicine man, a snake priest, and Kachina Father. As you learn you will understand more of how different the world really is."
The way back was very quiet. Edmond left me in front of the house. But before I got out I knew I had something to say
"Edmond"
"Yes, sir?"
"I'm sorry."
"I know sir, thank you sir."
Imagehttp://img809.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3f955ad5e20054071ea549d.gif

This is my third contact, Chief John.

[GM: Chief John lives on the edge of Trucker's Triangle on Bradford Fields.]

[GM: More informaton about Cheif John and his tribe can be found in his own topic:]
post1473.html#p1473

Last edited by Bluechilde on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:08 pm 
Site Admin

In 2002 Bejamin Fitzwilliam II is able to stabilize the Fitzwilliam fortune and keep the Fitzwilliam Metal Work facility open when he gets a contract from the government to scrap old trains and smelt the metal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 pm 
3rd Level Character

¡Esto esta del carajo! Despues del asunto del Wendigo y las hermanas Eastwick parece que se nos acabaron las aventuras de los Dream Warriors. Pero enviarme a un fucking internado en Inglaterra es una jodia exajeracion. Chloe me esta influenciando demasiado, ja ja!
Al menos abuela Eloise dice que me visitara y me explicara mas sobre mi "herencia" magica (¡Hogwarts alla voy!). Deseaba conocer de magia pero no sabia que iba a ser tan complicado y serio. No importa, aprendere todo lo que pueda y defendere mis raices, sean Fitzwilliams o Eastwick.
Espero poder volver a ver a mis amigos, los extranare... bueno quizas no a Larry.
Bueno al menos vere a Ben, mi hermano mayor. Quien sabe que me espera pero mis experiencias con mis amigos me ensenaron algo: lo desconocido puede ser divertido (y peligroso).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 pm 
3rd Level Character

I've been spending most of my free time hanging around Southgate. I like this place, it has fantastic stores and a lot of interesting people.
I met Cassandra Peterson, she's the owner of The Apothecary. She knows a lot about plants and herbs... I think I could learn from her.
I mostly hang out at the Web of Magic. I like listening to some of the "wicans and witches", they have some very weird ideas about magic although some of them know what their talking about.
There's a store I haven't visited yet: Vendredis Antiques. I know the stories about that store but. I would like to know a little more about its owners so I'll ask around. Maybe they know about the "cat's necklace".

Morgan chillin' around Southgate.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:54 pm 
3rd Level Character

This is Morgan as he looks at age 15. He likes to hang around Southgate and the Mall at Kingsgate ( when he's not hunting monsters with the Dream Warriors).
Morgan is more interessted in the arcane and he's a bit more arrogant that when he was 11 years old and his wit more sarcastic and sharp due to his 5 years at boarding school in England.
;)

Attachments:
Morgan age 15.jpg
Morgan age 15.jpg [ 20.05 KiB | Viewed 5020 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:11 am 
Site Admin

[Eeriescape] Morgan abandons his maic study and joins his family having breakfast. His grandmother and himself pursuit magical studies but are respected by other family members. They walk to Southgate pasing the strange landscape of the Two Queens and a King. A place were rich mansions, university buildings and shopping centre stores merge. The Zetland's mansion is prediominent in this sector of Eeriescape. "We don't want to cross paths with Zetland, he doesn't like magic but is the strongest wizard of this place". sais Grandma Fitzwilliam. Their travel gets them to the stores were they find Kansas D with his two construct minions. An encounter is about to start, something is about to happen, but Morgan awakes....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 pm 
11th Level Character

Quote:
[Jonathan] (Levanta el teléfono de la casa y llama a Morgan) "Necesito un favor tuyo. Podríais de favor de habla con tu abuela a ver que te comenta de mi abuelo Ryan. El ayudo y protegio a "The Eastwicks" cuando, al parecer un "curse", las dejo ciegas y las protegió desde el 1913 al 1945. ¿Tu me arias ese favor?

[OOC] Eric, cualquier contestación posteala en el topico de los Secretos de la Familia Blair y gracias. Cualquier cosa le preguntas a Mario

"A caballo regalado ............"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm 
3rd Level Character

Aquí presento mi primer intento de crear un "disfraz" Es más o menos lo que me imagino para el grupo, no disfazes de spandex. se pueden usar hoodies, gogles de esquiar y vestimentas asi.Image

Attachments:
Morgan undercover.jpg
Morgan undercover.jpg [ 21.91 KiB | Viewed 4984 times ]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:14 pm 
Site Admin

At the New Years party in Fitswilliam mansion, grandma Eloise told Morgan to start thinking about leaving Eerie because when he reaches 18 years old he has to choose a side in the war between the Coveniere and the Eastwicks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:28 pm 
Site Admin

2007.05.24 - Morgan Fitzwilliam has a lot of problems: After graduation, he is moving to Europe to study. The prom is on Friday and his birthday is on Sunday and he hasn’t decided which coven to join (Covenier or Eastwick). He is avoiding his grandmother. His mother hired a new British tutor (Agatha Chambers) to help him prepare during the summer for his new life. His mother tells Morgan that morning that he has to go on Saturday night with his grandmother to the weekly bridge game at Ms. Doublelittle’s house. Mr. Dresden can tell him about England. He hasn’t found the time to ask anyone out for the prom.
As always, the new girl at the school just became the mayor attraction. Her name is Collina and she comes here looking for trouble. She has only been here less than a semester and she is already caused a lot of commotion. She lives at Upperheadrow.

And in top of all that the youngster is confused about everything that is happening. What could be in his mind about Dean Wesson becoming a ghoul?

The Dream Warriors know that The Alexanders were behind the stealing of a magic item or some sort of magical focus from Eeriertown. They helped stop the thieves and discovered that the item could help return Sheriff Lobo’s mind to his original evil-demon Coveniere-slaying mission. They know that the Alexanders were in alliance with the demon named Ose. Who else was working for Ose? What can the D.W. do to stop this from happening?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

"Father's Day" (Rumor)
An elderly patriarch named Nathan Fitzwilliam was killed on Father's Day by his daughter Bedelia, gone mad from the murder of her husband which Nathan orchestrated. Bedelia bashed her father in the head with a marble ashtray as he screamed for his cake. Third Sunday of June, seven years later, his ungrateful, money-grubbing relatives, including Aunt Bedelia (now taken to drinking), get together for their annual dinner on Father's Day. Nathan comes back as a revenant to get the cake he never got, and kills off his relatives one by one. The end scene shows an undead Nathan carrying Aunt Sylvia's frosting-covered head on a platter, rattling "It is Father's Day, and I got my cake."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 pm 
Site Admin

Matilda Fitzwilliam
Wife of Nataniel Fitzwilliam, this fine lady was known for her strange pastime. She dedicated many of her time to craft doll clothes and furniture. Her collection could have been composed of more than five thousands pieces but it was stolen on 1879. “It doesn’t matter at all, is all for the little people.” – claimed an elderly Matilda, years after the incident.

Mr. Shoemaker agrees to speak with Morgan Fitzwilliam about the mysterious mania of Matilda Fitzwilliam. He knows that when the miniature collection disappeared, it was considered a valuable item. Matilda had taken the time to create real miniatures that function in all aspects. It was an obsession of her to duplicate each detail of the clothes, hats, shoes and everything. She started building her collection when she married Mr. Fitzwilliam and, at the time it was stolen, it amounted to more than two thousand pieces. The strange thing about the whole event is that the collection never resurfaced in any other place, it was never sold in an auction (normal or supernatural) and he thinks it never left Eerie.... Whoever took it, wherever they took it, remains a mystery... but there is someone who claimed years ago that he remembered why the collection was made, someone who said he personally knew Matilda. I don't know who he is, but he also claims to be a friend of Chief John, the late Chief John.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:11 am 
3rd Level Character

Is this rumor true? What does the family knows about the truth in this? I'm going to investigate this rumor, first through the family and depending on what I learn outside it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Morgan's grandmother remembers stories about her. His father remember having found the tools used by the late lady on the mansion's attic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Morgan is the owner of an enchanted ring:
http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/morgan-s-ring-t993.html

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:19 pm 
Site Admin

The little people
Nathaniel Fitzwilliam examined his wife’s work. She was a little nervous, waiting for his approval, and when he closed the suitcase, she smiled with relief. “This will do. “ Was his dry only answer, proof enough to Matilda that her work was something to be proud off.
Nathaniel placed the big suitcase side by side with the second one and called his chauffer. “Will the little people like it?” asked Matilda. “They will.” Was the answer of Nathaniel.
The chauffer entered the room and Nathaniel ordered. “Take the two suitcases Flosser we are going to the “union” meeting. “Yes sir.”
Nathaniel walked to a corner on the main floor of the Railroad Station and took a strange key from his pocket. With his hand he searched for the secret key hole while his companion was looking around the emptied place while holding the two suitcases. He inserted the key on the wall and the secret door opened, both men entered and the door disappeared behind them. After crossing the “machine room”, walking between the hard working dwarves, they entered one of the four doors on the lower level and followed the service tunnels to a bright room with a long table and only one human size chair. Flosser placed the two suitcases behind his boss and stood there just waiting. Nathaniel waited for the gnomes to sit down on their chairs.
On the secret meeting of the union workers of the Fitzwilliam’s Metal Works, Fitzwilliam’s Smelter and the Railroad Station, thirteen representatives of the Paracelsus gnomes were present. Even when they still dressed with 14 century clothes from their own European native lands, they have learned the way of the humans from their relationship with the Fitzwilliam family. In their ranks they had accountants, bankers, and lawyers. Mr. Fitzwilliam was sitting on the big table were the thirteen miniature chairs and desk of the gnomes was located. The gnomes were expecting him to come to the meeting with some papers but he was just sitting there without intention of moving.
“Our Vatterie dwarves have been working underground to keep your industry working for many years, Mr. Fitzwilliam., for you and your father before you and his before that. They are the reason why your family have the wealth they do. If you are not taking these negotiations seriously, we can pick up and return underground.”
“There is no need for that Paracelsus; I have a proposal for you that I know you will like.”
The thirteen gnomes took their heads out of the accounting books and papers and look directly to him, waiting. Nathaniel took something from inside his jacket but it wasn’t a contract or any kind of paper it was his old pipe that had the “F” symbol used by the Fitzwilliam Family carved on it.
“Your dwarves will work for the Fitzwilliam family keeping our facilities here on Eerie working forever without any human noticing to protect your precious ‘veil’. They will continue using the secret utility and maintenance tunnels that connects my plants to the higher levels of Eeriertown. They will still keep ‘the machine’ in working condition giving power to the installations so we can continue benefit from having to pay only a lowered power bill.”
“And what will the Fitzwiliams do to pay for that work.” – asked the older of the Paracelsus gnomes.
“I will give you, the Paracelsus gnomes this gift ….”
Nathaniel pointed to Flosser who place the two suitcases and opened them showing all the sets of clothing made for their sizes.
The thirteen gnomes jumped from their chairs got undressed on an uncontrollable frenzy to dress immediately on the new custom made clothes. After that, they started dancing and singing on top of the table, around the room and even on Flosser’s head.
“I was of the impression that you will accept.” finished Nathaniel as he was lighting his pipe. He left the room in the company of his chauffeur. They exit the secret underground without trouble, and Nathaniel took the dwarven made key from his pocket and looked at it. “I won’t miss this key or having to deal any more with those freaks down there.” He was about to throw the key on the nearest dumpster when a though invaded his mind. “I will hide in the mansion just to be sure. You don’t know if some day another Fitzwilliam will need to go down there again.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:47 pm 
3rd Level Character

Tutora: Bueno Morgan, parece que todo el trabajo y esfuerzo han dado fruto. Durante esta semana has recibido varias cartas de aceptación de las mejores universidades. ¿Has decidido cual vas a escoger? ¿Cuales son tus planes para el futuro? Por favor pido un plan detallado y bien pensado.

Morgan: Creo que ya estoy decidido en cuales son mis planes. Para el bachillerato:
University of Cambridge, UK concentración: mechanical engineering.
Masters: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), mechanical engineering.
Ph.D: MIT computer engineering.
Quizás me gustaría hacer un MBA en management de Harvard University.

Tutora:Muy bien, son muy buenas opciones, excelentes diria yo. Sabes que el primer paso para lograr el éxito es tener un buen plan desde el principio. :D :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm 
11th Level Character

[Jonathan] (Llama a Morgan, pero no lo consigue y le deja un mensaje en la grabadora). Voy para CalTech a estudiar mi bachillerato en Ingeniería Mecánica. Después espero ir a MIT para hacer maestría y doctorado, espero verte por allá.

"A caballo regalado ............"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 pm 
3rd Level Character

Morgan le contesta la llamada a Jonathan: Me alegra mucho que haya la posibilidad de encontrarnos en MIT. Yo estoy seguro que seremos aceptados y quien sabe si tengamos alguna aventura de las nuestras por allá ;) . Vamos a mantenernos en contacto durante estos próximos 2 años a través de internet ya que como sabes estaré estudiando en la Universidad de Cambridge en Londres. ¡Éxito querido amigo! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06.01 (Monday) After two years separated the Thirteen Dream Warriors are going to get together at last. Some went outside Eerie to study on universities located on other states, and a few of them went to other countries to learn a profession.
For those who left… things began to turn weirder. Shonda Matters, Lie Cho, Jonathan Rose and Morgan Fitzwillian went to study to great universities and they started having very good grades... but after a while something was missing. Their dreams were empty and without meaning...
Morgan Fitzwilliam started travelling in secret around England trying to learn more arcane secrets. He learned a little about a man named Sir William B. Steele.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:54 pm 
3rd Level Character

I would like to know more about what is affecting my dreams and continue investigating about this guy Mr. Steel.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
I would like to know more about what is affecting my dreams and continue investigating about this guy Mr. Steel.

En el foro d20 Modern General hay varios tópicos con el tag [TWOS]
http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/d20-modern-general-f13.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Also check:
[TWoS] Biografy of William B. Steele
[SCOTLAND] The Heirs of Will Steele

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06 - After the dead of Daisy Bradford and disappearance of many people under strange circumstances, the police turns the custody of Christopher Bradford to a temporary foster home. Bradford Manor is closed.

2009.06 - Miranda Hawthorn Fitzwilliam, mother of Morgan Fitzwilliam and sister to Christopher's mother, takes Chris under his care at the Fitzwilliam's Mansion.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/the-colt-t1311.html

Morgan has been thinking a lot about the Colt lately. Did Judge Telemus and the people of Eeriertown knew that the Colt gives powers to the user? Did they lie so that the Dream Warriors have no access to those powers? With the Colt there were no limits to what they could accomplish. He was able to think straight right now. This could be done with the Colt:

The Fables - Only one bullet and killing one of the Ghouls called The Fables and all the others will surrender and stop following the Dream Warriors.

Sheriff Rojo - Even when the Sheriff is under the control of the High Level Incantation that make him protect Eerie and Eeriertown instead of destroying the Coveniere and all the area, the Alexanders were very close to breaking that spell. Other could try to do the same and if such a powerful demon is lose... Maybe it was better to use one of the bullets with him and save the city before any problem arise. The Dream Warriors recently became Bounty Hunters so they could easily do the monster killing that Sheriff Rojo does. He won't be missed. I wonder what power could I receive for killing a demon.

Judge Telemos - His extremist right wing views are starting to get in Morgan nerves. Maybe by killing him the Colt will grant Morgan the power of seen the future.

Morgan tried not to be so extremist and dismissed all those thoughts of his mind. He took the remaining five bullets from inside the Colt. One of the bullets was different than the other four. In addition to the mystical and arcane runes carved in the bullet there was a small circle carved. It appear to have been carved with a knife or something like that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 am 
3rd Level Character

I would like to investigate what small circle means and who could have make it. Using my contacts and knowledge arcana I will investigate this issues.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Under closer examination of the bullet, Morgan noticed that the circle was carved with a creature's nail or claw. The exact type of creature remains undefined. The circle was made recently, as recent as a few weeks. It was made when the Colt was in the possession of Stella or in the possession of Morgan. Stella doesn't remember seen the circle in the bullet when she had the Colt nor did she made the circle herself.

A circle is used as a symbol in many cultures and traditions but the circle has nothing to do with the other symbols that were carved using tools. The circle has noting to do with all the other arcane symbols on the bullet that are used to enchant the bullet and make it a slaying weapon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

2009.06.20 - Abigail Cromwell, a powerful occultist of the organization named R.O.S.E. studied the Colt and discovered the meaning of the carvings. "You have a bullet with your name, Morgan Fitzwillian, and the gun will fire it against you when all the others are used. That bullet is to kill a monster, the monster you are slowly turning into by using the Colt. It doesn't matter where you hide the gun, if you separate it in pieces or melt it away, it will come back to haunt you until her job is done."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:39 am 
3rd Level Character

Morgan is going to dedicate all his free time to study the Colt; the legend, how it was made, the history of the Colt( its previous owners, myths about it, theories on how the curse might be broken). I will use my contacts for information, I will visit Eerietown and visit the libraries for research and very cautiously ask questions about the removal of curses. I need to stop this curse before it's too late. :|

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:52 am 
3rd Level Character

I would like to meet with Sam of the Arcane Arrangers for information about how to stop the curse or information about the Colt.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:08 am 
3rd Level Character

I would like to get a meeting with professor Michael Gilbert to see if he can help me with my research about the history of the Colt.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 am 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
I would like to meet with Sam of the Arcane Arrangers for information about how to stop the curse or information about the Colt.

Sam visits Eerie each five years, last time it was on 2004. You have to set up a meeting with Sam using the Mayor of Eeriertown, so everyone will know you are in the -already long- list to sell or buy from her. If you want to contact her in secret you need touse Mr. Xito Otix, the goblin. He could charge you or you can use one of the favors he owes to the Dream Warriors.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
Morgan is going to dedicate all his free time to study the Colt; the legend, how it was made, the history of the Colt( its previous owners, myths about it, theories on how the curse might be broken). I will use my contacts for information, I will visit Eerietown and visit the libraries for research and very cautiously ask questions about the removal of curses. I need to stop this curse before it's too late. :|

Bluechilde wrote:
I would like to get a meeting with professor Michael Gilbert to see if he can help me with my research about the history of the Colt.

2009.06.21 - The updated information gained by this research and the help from professor Michael Gilbert is updated on the entry for The Colt. Prof. Gilbert helps in the research after seen how much Morgan knows about The Colt and about history. He is so interest in the topic that it appears that he almost believes in the supernatural powers and events that they discover. He is of a good help pointing out specific moments on history that he has studied with the passion of a person that was talking about his own experiences.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:01 pm 
3rd Level Character

Quote:
1902 - A member of the Kyk-lops clan of crafters on Eerie try to fix the broken Colt to be used in the war against Bradford Vampires and other dangerous critters. Something went wrong and now the gun has a curse.

I would like to find out:
Who was this member of the Kyk-lops clan.
What went wrong during the repair of the Colt.
Is it possible to reverse whatever he did wrong while repairing the Colt?
There must be a record of his attempt to repair it, Is it possible to speak with someone in the clan who could know about this?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:08 pm 
3rd Level Character

Quote:
1912 - The first person to use The Colt and fall in the curse is J.B. Ryan. He fought a group of 7 powerful ghouls that called themselves The Fables. They infected his family and turned them to ghouls, his children even biting two other children from another family. Ryan used The Colt to kill them and the Colt killed him with the last bullet

This is the first person to fall from the curse. I'm going to research this case to find out what to expect and see if I can spot something this hunter missed although he probably didn't know about the curse. :?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Kik-lops is the family of Judge Telemus Kik-lops. The father of Telemus was named Tolus the Strong.
The Kik-lops

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
Quote:
1912 - The first person to use The Colt and fall in the curse is J.B. Ryan. He fought a group of 7 powerful ghouls that called themselves The Fables. They infected his family and turned them to ghouls, his children even biting two other children from another family. Ryan used The Colt to kill them and the Colt killed him with the last bullet

This is the first person to fall from the curse. I'm going to research this case to find out what to expect and see if I can spot something this hunter missed although he probably didn't know about the curse. :?

Refer to this topic to learn about the Ryans:
http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/backrail-motel-backrail-streets-t1134.html

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm 
3rd Level Character

Quote:
1913 - The Mayor and Judge of Eeriertown declares The Colt a cursed prohibited weapon and asked for the gun to be destroyed in the Kyk-lops forge. The gun is taken away by another Shadow Hunter with the name of Jack Duffort (grandfather of Jacob Duffort) that was investigating the events.

Since Jacob Duffort is dead I would like to investigate if other members of his family are still alive who may know what happened to Jack after he took the Colt. Maybe I can complete a "history line" of the whereabouts of the Colt before John Wesson found it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

[GM: Sorry there are no additional information on the Dufforts since 1913. John Wesson and Jacob Duffort knew each other possibly because they were both shadow hunters. Is possible that the Dufforts lived under the radars for many years avoiding been caught with the gun or because they were shadow hunters (like the Winchesters in Supernatural).]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/post6042.html?hilit=Duffort#p6042

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 pm 
3rd Level Character

Quote:
Telemus is father to Polyphemus, also known as Poly, who is the best weapon crafter on Eeriertown.

Polyphemus is a weapon crafter. I would like to convince him to help me with my research about what went wrong on 1902 while trying to repair the Colt that cursed the gun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Polyphemus is a very busy man. To speak to him you have to buy a magical weapon. The basic items that they made are listed under the topic http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/post7447.html#p7447

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:02 pm 
Site Admin

Update of the Kik-Lops topic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:02 pm 
3rd Level Character

Morgan is going to speaker to Polyphemus. He is going to buy a Holy Crossbow. He will ask for his help either stopping the curse or destroying the Colt.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

Joliaka, daughter of Karlatos, receives and processes the purchasing of a Holy Croosbow (Purchase DC: 34 (+1)).
"Your money is good in Eeriertown, Morgan Fitzwillian. Your petition to speak to master-crafter Polyphemus is accepted. Many customers like to thank the builder in person."

Joliaka takes Morgan to the part of the Kik-Lops Mansion were all the work is done. A contingent of dwarves work in the Kik-lops forge. Polyphemus sees them arriving and takes Morgan to a corner of the forge were a big desk is waiting. Joliaka leaves Morgan sit in front of Polyphemus.
Morgan - I will want to thank you for your work and for agreeing on my request, Master Polyphemus. But there is another thing I want to speak with you. A consult or sorts.
Polyphemus - Unexpected, but remembering the fat that I'm a Cyclops with good memory, that I'm not as easy to fool as the gnomes and dwarves were in the past and also I known that your family have tricked citizens of Eerietown before, don't expect me to fall to any lie.
Morgan - I have to talk to you about an artifact that was here in this forge many years ago and is cursed...
Polyphemus (disturbed) - The Colt? Doesn't that little piece of cursed metal has affected the reputation of this forge enough? Is that what your speaking about?
Morgan - If that is what your speaking about...you know the law, if the Colt is found it should be immediately given to Judge Telemus. Breaking the law means incarceration or worse. Did you know anything about that cursed gun?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:09 pm 
3rd Level Character

Quote:
Who was this member of the Kyk-lops clan.What went wrong during the repair of the Colt.Is it possible to reverse whatever he did wrong while repairing the Colt?There must be a record of his attempt to repair it, Is it possible to speak with someone in the clan who could know about this?

These are some of the questions I would like to ask to Polyphemus.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Who was this member of the Kyk-lops clan.

Judge Telemus' father and Polyphemus'grandfather, Tolus.

Quote:
What went wrong during the repair of the Colt.

Tolus claims that nothing went bad in the process and that the Colt wasn't cursed.

Quote:
Is it possible to reverse whatever he did wrong while repairing the Colt?

They think they can disarm and destroy it in the forge. The theorize that to destroy the Colt it has to be in its dormant state, not active.

Quote:
There must be a record of his attempt to repair it, Is it possible to speak with someone in the clan who could know about this?

See above.

Your questions catches the attention of Judge Telemus.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:05 pm 
3rd Level Character

Morgan goes to bed that night worried about everything that's happened with this Colt and his search for information about the curse. " The judge must suspect the gun is here and that we have it so I don't have much time. I'm willing to try everything to get rid of this curse so let's see what the Dreamscape can tell me."

At the Dreamscape Morgan will study the gun and see its true form. I will look for the avatars of the history professor that helped me, my contact Dresden, my grandmother, any other person that could help me.

I have tried to keep my grandmother out of this because I fear that if she thinks only the Coveniere can save me she will get them involved. If the Coveniere get their hands on the Colt and the Judge learns they got the Colt from us the shit will literally hit the fucking fan.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

In Eeriescape you find the Colt inside your bed side table. It can speak to you and urges you to kill another monster "there are many menaces to kill", "be a hero!", "kill the dammed!". But, strange, there are two voices in the Colt.... You continue to study the Colt and after many attempts to make some sense of the babbling you understand one word "Ryan".

Nicholas Dresden, Senior
Morgan finds out that he was right. "If you give me the Colt, Dreamwarrior, the Coveniere could use it to keep peace over Eeriertown". Dresden doesn't know how to destroy the Colt or remove the curse. "Is like everything curse removal spell and ritual that I try have no effect on this item!"

Eloise Fitzwilliam
Eloise wants to help Morgan with all her hearth and propose a few options of her own. "I can try to disarm the Colt using my technomagic knowledge and move the curse to another person, in this case I think I can only move it to... myself".

Michael Gilbert
In Eeriescape, Proff. Gilbert wears Victorian era clothing including the silver handled cane and everything. His eyes are those of a maniac. "I have to get rid of that cursed weapon. I got to find it and get rid of it." He attacks Morgan with such a supernatural strength that takes him for surprise and is able to kill him. Morgan awakes in his bed. The Colt, which he had hid on his desk, is at his side in the bed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:00 pm 
3rd Level Character

It's it possible that the gun wasn't cursed when it came out of the Cyclops forge but was cursed by Ryan himself? Or maybe it isn't cursed but possessed. I'm going to investigate more about the Ryan's murders and what happened at the Backrail motel.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:06 pm 
3rd Level Character

How can I find out if the Colt is possessed?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
It's it possible that the gun wasn't cursed when it came out of the Cyclops forge but was cursed by Ryan himself? Or maybe it isn't cursed but possessed. I'm going to investigate more about the Ryan's murders and what happened at the Backrail motel.

You could get confused if you search for Ryans on the city of Eerie, there have been some people with their first name Ryan and others with their last name Ryan.
There is "Captain Ryan" that lives at Rhoda's Collosus (Upperheadrow) and Fred Ryan, his son that owns the Thirteen Black Cats (Southgate) you need a contact on those areas or someone that has one of them as a contact to learn more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
How can I find out if the Colt is possessed?

Maybe there is someone else on Eerie that can communicate with spirits, but right now the only name that comes to my mind is Melissa Peterson.
http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/post2424.html?hilit=Peterson#p2424

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:43 pm 
3rd Level Character

Could it be possible to consult her in the Dreamscape so to not make the Coveniere aware of the situation in reality? She is a member of the Coveniere after all.
As a last resort I could ask for my grandmother's help if she's willing not to alert the Coveniere about the situation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:26 am 
Site Admin

That will require another visit to Eeriescape and once you're killed in Eeriescape. you can't fall sleep again the same night.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:53 am 
3rd Level Character

I will try the next night and I'll be prepared just in case the professor shows up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:24 pm 
5th Level Character

(Shonda) saludos mi queridisimo amigo Morgan, te ves excelente he visto monstruos mas feitos en eeriertown asi que no te preocupes. Jajaja
Voy a utilizar varios de mi contactos de southgate para ayudarte con info sobre Fred Ryan.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

What can be researched putting together the different photos of the scene of the crime, the victims drained of blood, the number of victims, the use of the Colt, the involvement of The Fables and the background of James Barnaby Ryan is the following info:
    The Fables were trying to do an incantation to be incarnated inside the young bodies of the children and the woman (seven victims in total for seven fables).
    James Barnaby Ryan had knowledge of the supernatural (he could have been a Shadow Slayer himself) or at least prepared himself with the Colt to stop the Fables.
    The use of the monster slaying weapon (The Colt) damaged the incantation.
    The Fables started the rumor of the curse on the Colt based on what happened that night.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

From Eeriertown's Most Wanted:
http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/eeerietown-must-wanted-t1331.html
Quote:
Morgan Fitzwillian
Date: 2009.06.25
Name: Morgan Fitzwillian
Type: Mage
Description: A young man.
Alliances: Member of the Dream Warriors
Charges: None. Investigation in process regardless The Colt. Wanted for questioning.
Reward: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Back in Eeriescape, Morgan Fitzwillian visits the Coveniere. Eucalypta Doublelittle is a contact of the Dream Warriors (at least on Eeriescape), and Eloise Fitzwillian is Morgan's grandmother. Melissa Peterson is present and they agree to use her powers to speak to whatever spirit is possessing the Colt. They are curious and eager to learn, the Colt is a powerful magic item that can help the Coveniere.

Melissa hums and concentrates on the object. In minutes, the spirit of a man emerges from the object to speak to Melissa, his legs are inside the object and he cannot break free from it.
-Are you James Barnaby Ryan? - asks Melissa
-I am...
-Why are you on this gun?
-To stop the menace... to kill the dammed...
-What menace? Who is dammed?
-The Fable...
-Is the Fable with you.
-She is here with me...

-That's not possible, she is an undead, she has no soul to possess an object, no spirit. -claims Eucalypta.
-The ritual went wrong and she ended in the Colt instead on re-incarnating herself on the child. -speaks Eloise - Let Melissa continue and ask about my grandchild's curse.

Melissa steps forward and looks at the spirit.
-Why is this young man here turning into a monster?
-She is trying to create a body and move to it... Each time she does it takes five bullets to finish her incantation... I have been able to use the sixth bullet to kill the new body on time, but each time she returns to the Colt to haunt me...

The three members of the Coveniere agree. They will exorcise the Fable from the Colt and kill her. They know that is a risk, once she is disconnected to the vessel she will try to use her incorporeal state to enter a new body, any body. And also, she will have her powers as a Ghoul and as a spirit banshee. "The Coveniere is powerful enough to stop her."

They get all the Coveniere together and start the exorcism incantation with Melissa Peterson as the head of the ritual. After an hour of trying nothing happens. "Is like the gun is not here in this plane of existence and we cannot reach it with our incantation! We cannot exorcise her!"

-Something has to be done -cries Eloise -, is my grandchild! Maybe we can use another exorcism incantation?
-Melissa is the strongest spiritualist of the city and one of the few who can do the exorcism ritual. -says Eucalyta.
-Who else can do this? -asks Eloise.
-Bela Talbot has been known to acquire incantations of this type -explains Nicholas Dresden
-Maybe the Shamani. -states Melissa.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:16 pm 
3rd Level Character

Morgan wakes up.
-So I was right, the Colt is possessed. What I didn't expect was that it was a Fable who was haunting the revolver. I think the reason the exorcism ritual didn't work is because we were in the Eriescape and not in the reality plane but the information I got is invaluable.

Of Bela Talbot and the Shamani I trust the Shamani more. I'm going to ask Irene to accompany me to see the Shamani, present them with the situation and all the information I have to see if they can and are willing to actually perform this exorcism ritual. If the Dreamwarriors want to come I would really appreciate it.
I will keep a low profile to avoid getting caught and brought to the Judge Telemus.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

The Shamani can do the ritual, but they believe that is too high a risk.
-She is a Ghoul and a Witch that once outside the Colt will also be incorporeal, with the power of a Banshee. And the ritual who extracted her from the Colt will not allow her to go back.
-That makes her very dangerous. If you don't kill her in the few seconds that she has just emerge from the Colt, she will find a new body, a temporary one, maybe yours. And she will continue jumping from body to body...
-The correct, safer way is to allow the course of events to unfold... Once the last bullet is used and she is back in the Colt, the Colt will lay dormant. At that moment it could be hide away in a safe storage (like the bottom of Crystal Lake) or maybe destroyed.
-We won't take the risk of been the host of such a creature. If she gets inside one of use she could gain our powers also! Is to dangerous!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 am 
3rd Level Character

OOC: Necesito pensar muy bien el próximo paso. Hay que planificar como eliminar a la Fable y salvarme, evitar que regrese a la Colt, y evitar que adquiera un nuevo cuerpo. No será fácil.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 am 
5th Level Character

La grandiosa y maravillosa Shondix le informa a Morgansito Fitzwilliams que voy a mover mis contactos de eeriertown para ver si alguien conoce como hacer un encantamiento como el que usaron los Cho para atar al fantasma de su antepasado... maybe si forzamos a la Fable a salir y entrar a un cuerpo y ese cuerpo tenerlo preparado para "bindearla" y asi evitar que siga brincando de cuerpo en cuerpo y poder bregar con ella mas facil.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm 
3rd Level Character

Oye Shondix tu siempre pensando!! Buena idea el buscar esa informacion a travez de tus contactos porque por parte de Cho, hay que ver si la familia de Cho le da la información a él pues lo último que escuché no estaban muy contentos pues está envuelto con una ganga de su primo. Nada, segúramente lo está haciendo para impresionar a Chloe. Si conseguimos esa información y convencemos a los Shamani yo me ofrezco como vessel. Yo tambien voy a usar mis contactos para buscar información y los componentes necesarios para preparar el Binding spell.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 pm 
Site Admin

"The only incantation that I can think off is a reverse magic circle vs evil. Keeps the evil in." - Dresden Senior

post7554.html#p7554

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 pm 
5th Level Character

Shonda: Ya tenemos la info. sobre el "incantation", ahora falta volver a hablar con los Shamani. Pienso que segun sus sugerencias podemos seguir preparandonos hasta formar un plan concreto.
(Shonda llama a Irene)
Shonda: Mi amiguisima Irene, Morgan y yo necesitamos visitar a los Shamani otra vez. Nos puedes llevar?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 pm 
Site Admin

Los Shamani no están dispuestos a tomar el riesgo. Es su última palabra.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:20 pm 
3rd Level Character

De vacaciones con la familia. Estamos visitando a Ben en Londres.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:21 am 
3rd Level Character

Listo a regresar a Londres para el nuevo semestre. Espero que sea mejor que el anterior.

Contact Us | All times are UTC