EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:21 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ] 
 Post subject: [PLACE] St. Andrews Suburbs (St. Andrews)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

St. Andrews Suburbs
Built on the 1950’s St. Andrews is the biggest family area with lines and lines of houses, a park, and a civic center. Its home to many middle class citizens of Eerie. There are ways to move by foot between St. Andrews, the Kingsgate Shopping Centre and the Sport Centre. This suburbs are just east of the Queens with exists to A62 and A629.

BACK TO->BEGINNINGS MAIN PAGE
BACK TO->ST. ANDREWS

============================================

Post subject: Re: [PLACE] St. Andrews Suburbs (St. Andrews)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Abandoned house 7
This abandoned house is marked as the original House #7 of St. Andrews. Is unknown who is the owner but the body of a young man, partially mutilated by teeth marks was found there on 2004.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

The Morrows
Mr. Carter Morrow is a salesman that works on Upperheadrow and likes to hunt with his family near Crystal Lake on Bradford Fields. His wife Gena and his daughters Sandra, Jeanet and Rebecca hunt too. Carter is brother to Mr. Coley Morrow, a very rich bussinessman that lives on Upperheadrow.

RUMMOR: In the days leading up to Halloween of the year 2000, eleven-year-old Rebecca is terrorized by the other students (like Larry Kubiac) at her school with multiple scary pranks that succeed in causing her to run away crying and vowing revenge. On Halloween day, she goes to a shop and finds a mask that the shop owner does not want to sell her but Rebecca manages to run away with anyway. When she tries on the mask, she has difficulty removing it and her voice unintentionally changes to a hoarse growl.

RUMMOR: Sandra, a former nature camp survivor, is on a vacation with her family in the woods. They encounters several 8-foot-tall (2.4 m) blue furred bear-like creatures with long snouts and beaver-like tails. One of the beasts tag Sandra and tell her that she is now part of a game in which she must tag another player by sunset or else she will be eaten.
2006: July, Shonda Matters asked about her strange encounter on Crystal Lake and Sandra Morrow touched her and said in a soft and eerie voice: "Your it!" The Dream Warriors discovered that the Morrow's family was under the influence of a giant of legend, the Kukwes. They were hunting for the evil monsters to eat. The D.W. destroyed the magic sack of the giants and the giants died, releasing the family from the charm without knowledge of the last weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

The Simpleton
Homer Simpleton is married to his high school sweethearth Marge and they have three kids. He works at the ChemTech plant on the New Industry Zone.

RUMMOR: The Simpleton family out on a day trip, stumble upon Carnivale. The family car inexplicably explodes in the parking lot and the monstrous ticket-taker promises it will be 'taken care of'. When the various attractions the family explores at the park all threaten to kill them, they attempt to escape HorrorLand and save their lives.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

The Duggars
In 2000 Reverend Ron Duggar had a family of 14 kids. Enough said.

Now, in 2006, his family ammounts to 19.

RUMOR: When a little boy is abducted, the only witness, his sister, claims that someone or something under the bed took him. Asked by Shonda Matters, the family tell how the kid was lost for 13 hours and then I just appears from nowhere "It was a miracle of God! Aleluya!" The little sister tells them that a devil-like thin and ugly monster with big ears and red eyes stole his borther and then returned it when she left 13 cookies under the bed. The name of the boy in question is Kevin and he left a strange letter in the refrigerator to his father:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

The Foulders
Mr. Foulder works at a shoe store on Kingsgate Shooping Center. His wife works at a beauty parlor on the same place. They have two teeeneger kids that are always in trouble. Al Foulder, a once-glorious high school football player turned hard-luck salesman of women's shoes; his obnoxious wife Peggy; their attractive but dim and promiscuous daughter Kelly; and Bud, their girl-crazy, wise-cracking son (and the only Foulder that has a chance to attend college). Al's schemes to get rich and diverced fast are always being foiled by his own cartoonish dim wit and bad luck.

2006: July, The cat in Mr Foulder's window needs helping getting its human out of a tree, since the fire department is not responding to its 911 calls.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

The Tanners
The Tanners are a suburban middle class family in Eerie, Indiana. The family consists of social worker Willie, his wife Kate, their teenage daughter Lynn, younger son Brian, and their cat Lucky. They live in St. Andrews. Willie works for the government and his office is on Old Town. Kate works on Kingsgate Shopping Center.

RUMMOR: Brian's dad loves lawn ornaments, even going so far as to dress-up the plaster deer and flamingos on his lawn for the holidays. Brian's dad spies two darling little lawn gnomes and instantly purchases the small plaster men even though his daughter Lynn says that they look evil. Strange and horrible things start to happen to Mr. Tanner's lawn, and while Buster the neighboor's dog keeps getting blamed, the suspicion quickly turns to Brian when Mr. Tanners awakes one morning to find someone has drawn smiley faces on his prized casaba melons.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

Warren Anderson, former head of Union Carbide
Anderson was born in 1921 in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York, to Swedish immigrants. He was named after the President of the United States Warren Harding. He later attended the naval pre-flight school in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is married to Lillian Anderson. They live in Bridgehampton, Long Island, New York and also own houses in Vero Beach, Florida and Greenwich, Connecticut. Now he lives on St. Andrews, Eerie. He works as an environmental consultant for ChemTech and PharmMax.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Grace and Anna
Grace Blair and Anna Bradley are neighbors on St. Andrews that are very good friends. They think that everyone on Eerie needs one of their special “critical assessments”. They attend every special event that happens on Eerie and are members of the Mayor’s Wife group W.A.C.C.O. Both are divorced and had no kids. Grace Blair is cousin of Mary Blair, Jonathan Rose’s mother. Ana Bradley is sister of Bernard Bradley’s father.

Grace Blair's brother Kev was the father of Kevin Blair, she is cousin to Ryan Blair. She doesn't like Ryan because he filled Kevin with ideas about the family history.

2009.06.15 - In this night, Grace Blair, Roxane Kubiac, Sam Faraday and Kevin Blair are killed by unknown. Their troaths sliced by some weapon.

2009.06.15 - Sheriff Rojo arrives to the house of Anna Bradley at St. Andrews and finds her and her cousin Bernard Joseph Bradley hiding in coffins in the basement. Been the last Bradford Vampires he kills them in a short battle using wood tipped bullets.

Site Admin

The Freelings
Steve and Diane Freeling, and their children Dana, Robbie, and Carol Anne, are living a quiet life in a St. Andrews. But a few years ago they lived on Francis Plantation and claimed that a group of seemingly benign ghosts begin communicating with five-year-old Carol Anne through the static on the family's television sets. A number of other bizarre occurrences follow, including an earthquake that only the Freelings feel, glasses and utensils that spontaneously break or bend, and the ominous announcement by Carol Anne that the ghosts are there with them. Diane begins to realize the presence of beings in her home, which fascinates her. But when she brought these things to Steven's attention, he was disturbed and worried. Ms. Mrs. Goldstein a school teacher and Ms. Shaw a fortuneteller, helped the family.

Site Admin

The Darkos
The darkos are a family that live on St. Andrews.

http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/the-darkos-t1269.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

The Parkers
Nick Parker and Elizabeth James met and married each other during an ocean cruise on the QE2. Elizabeth gave birth to twin daughters Hallie and Annie, but the couple divorced and lost contact with each other, each parent raising one of the twins without telling her about her sister. Nick raised Hallie in the Napa Valley and became a wealthy wine grower, while Elizabeth raised Annie in London and became a famous wedding gown designer.

Years later, unknown to each other that they are twins sisters, they met on Crystal Lake Summer Camp, were one of them died in an horrible accident. Their parents reunited they live on St. Andrews. Nick works as the new owner of the John William's Inn located on Old Town. Elizabeth still works as an interror designer and his office is located on Northgate.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

The Fullers
Adolfo Hiller Fuller and his wife Eva Brown, live in St. Andrews next door to a Jewish couple, Arny and Rosa Goldenstein. Adolfo works from home and Eva works at the clothing section of the Walmart located on Kingsgate Shopping Centre.

SECRET: Mr. Hiller is some kind of Nazi fanatic with an obsession with all things Hitler to a level so high that he dreams he's Hitler in Eeriescape and has formed a Facist State on St. Andrews.

SECRET: Adolfo is the clone of the Fuher made in 1957 by the New Nazis!!! He has the Fuher memories (plus his own memories since he was ‘reborn’) and is trained to be the new Fuher when the army is completed.

2006: Adolfo Hiller Fuller falls into a coma and can't wake up.

2007.10.11 - Eva Brown's bones are found on her house after she didn't answer the door for three days. She was eaten by some kind of carnivorous creature in the last three weeks. Nightboors claimed to have seen her doing shoping and around the house up to three days before.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Mr. King
Mr. Elvis King works at the local Walmart located on Kingsgate Shopping Centre. He lives on St. Andrews since the 1970’s. He is a fan of the King of Rock and Roll and in many occasions has claimed that he’s the real deal. But he can't be as their is a person at one retirement home of Chapel Hills caliming HE is the King of Rock!

RUMOR: Mr. King came home from work to find a couple crates of AK47s on his kitchen table and a note reading "We know where you live, so you better keep your mouth shut till we come back for these."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

The Dilans
Harold Dilan married to his high school sweetheart Dora Kubiac and acquired a house on St. Andrews. He works at the billing department of the Angel of Mercy Hospital. They have six children; Harold Jr, Harry, Herson, Herp, Diana and Daisy. Dora is the cousin of Lawrance Kubiac from Northumberland.

RUMOR:
The Devil Lives In My Husband’s Body
Donald? Donald honey, what are you doing down there in the basement? That’s what I said to my husband Donald when he came home from work last night he said, “Honey, I gotta fix something downstairs.” Well as I was pulling out the casserole, I heard this weird barking noise coming from the basement and you know, we don't have a dog.
[chorus]
The devil lives in my husband’s body.
No one can help up but the witch next door.
The devil lives in my husband’s body.
Our friends can’t come over anymore.
So this went on for two weeks every night he’d go down to the basement and I’d hear this barking. So finally I called up Hilda, the next door neighbour. Well, everybody in town thinks she's a witch. But just because she has 17 cats doesn't make her a witch... does it?
[chorus]
So Hilda agreed to come over for the barbeque we have on Saturday afternoons and we were having a drink, the kids were on the swing set and Donald was making hot dogs and hamburgers. All of a sudden I looked over at him and his face began to twitch and then he started barking and then swearing, like uncontrollably.
[chorus]
So I was totally freaking out, Donald was hysterical. Hilda said he was possessed by the devil and needed an exorcism right away. I sent him to the psychiatric hospital. Two weeks later the doctor called me up and said I’m sorry but your husband has Tourette Syndrome, an incurable psychiatric disorder. He’s going to be barking like that for the rest of his life.
[chorus]
Oh!...our insurance doesn't cover it.
Oh!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:31 pm 
Site Admin

Eleanor Abernathy
Mentally ill owner of many cats, she lives in an old house on St. Andrews. Eleanor is better known as the Crazy Cat Lady. She’s a woman with the appearance and behavior of a stereotypical mentally ill person. Abernathy is always surrounded by a large number of cats, and in every appearance she screams gibberish and/or throws cats at passersby. Abernathy has an unfortunate past. When she was eight, she was a smart and ambitious young girl who wanted to be both a lawyer and a doctor "because a woman can do anything." She was studying for law school at 16, and by 24 she had earned a M.D., from Harvard Medical School and a JD from Yale Law School. However, by 32, suffering from burnout, she had turned to alcohol and became obsessed with her pet cat. By the time she turned 40, she had assumed her present state as a drunken, raving lunatic. In 2004, when participating in a mayoral election she lucidly discusses topics such as health care, economy, public education and cats in everyone's pants in between her screams and gibberish.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

The Malcolms
Hal and Lois don't have the best kept lawn, the cleanest house or the most refined children on the block. But despite being overwhelmed by the daily chaos, at the end of the day Malcolm and his brothers know they are loved. Malcolm's oldest -- and favorite -- brother is Francis, who has been sent away to military camp as a disciplinary measure. With Francis gone, Malcolm is left in the middle between the next oldest sibling, Reese -- a kid whose fists "work exactly twice as fast as his brain" -- and Dewey the youngest, who is "trapped somewhere between toddler and hamster."

RUMMOR: In a novelty store, Reese finds a metal can labeled "Monster Blood". The shopkeeper tries to stop the purchase and tells him not to return the item. The can is filled with green slime, which seems to breathe, and eventually grows to enormous amounts.

RUMMOR: Malcolm's last two Halloweens have been ruined by two kids (his brother Reese and Reese's friend Lee). The three of them, along with a friend named Walker, go trick-or-treating together and run into two people dressed in costumes with pumpkin heads. After trick-or-treating with them for a while, the two pumpkin-headed people will not allow the others to go home, so the four friends take off their pumpkin heads only to discover that there are no heads beneath them and that the jack o'lanterns are still talking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

The Ottos
Barry and Pat live on a house on St. Andrews. He works at a lawyer for Solomon Solutions. Pat is currently unemployed but used to work as a cooker on John William’s Inn.

Another cat story
Worries are common enough when buying a home, but I doubt on anyone's checklist is the all important note to inspect the grounds for a pack of deadly felines. Such is the pitfall Paul and Lindsey fall into, though she is more worried about her sister (On the bounce from a failed marriage.) making moves on her man.
Her sister Thera claims that a cat attacked all members of the family and make them crash. She was the only survivor of the car “accident” and nobody believed her. A very nervous Thera lives now with her other sister, Pat Otto.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky
A former Romanovian dodgeball champion that currently works as a personal trainer. She lives at St. Andrews but works around Eerie for different customers that can pay her. She can be seen jogging around the area or doing extreme exercises on her yard.

SECRET: Fran is actually a Bugbear that came directly from Romania but was unable to adapt to living on Eeriertown and stayed upside.

2009.01.17 - A serial killer that calls himself Zodiac killed Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky at St. Andrews.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

The Vernons
Donald Vernon is a construction worker with a big problem: his shrew of a wife May Ginsberg has started to only cook gourmet foods in a Hyacinth Bucket-style misguided effort to make themselves seem classier than they are. While his friends like Lawrance Kubiac and others dine on simple bologna-and-cheese sandwiches for lunch, Donald is saddled with crab sandwiches and other cooking atrocities. To his horror, he discovers his wife has bought an unusually large Major Electric microwave oven, which makes the meals worse in half the time.
After a few weeks he couldn’t tolerate this anymore and had a big argument after wich May returned to Connersvile with her family. Donald has been living alone since, eating all the meat he wants and bringing hookers to his home to keep him company on his home at St. Andrews.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

The Roys
Connie & Curtis are newlyweds whose honeymoon has been interrupted by different problems for the past 5 years. Connie screams whenever she is surprised, which means that she spends most of the time screeching. His sister told him the day of the wedding: ”Curtis, are you sure that you want to spend fifty years married to the caterwauling banshee of Shelby County?” They live in St. Andrews and she works at the Starbucks on Kingsgate Shopping Centre. He works as a minor government officer on Old Town.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

Harry Wesson
Harry claims to be a second rate psychic and he's still in love with his ex wife though she's growing a Native American monster out of her back. Karen, Harry's ex wife, develops a tumor the back of her neck, only it turns out to be a fetus. She died after that. Of course no one believed Harry and he was living at a Psychiatric hospital for five years from 2000 to 2005. He recently returned home at St. Andrews.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

The Faradays
A family living on St. Andrews Suburbs. Find more on their own topic:
the-faradays-erlinda-velez-t7.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

The Matters
A family living on St. Andrews Suburbs. Find more on their own topic:
the-matters-alex-diaz-t40.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

The Lewis
Norma and Arthur Lewis, a financially strapped couple, are in search of money for Norma’s operation. Arthur works as an engineer at Chemtech.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:38 pm 
Site Admin

The Barones
Raymond Barone, a newspaper sportswriter from Eerie, Indiana and his family live in St. Andrews. Easygoing and flippant, Ray does not take many things seriously, making jokes in nearly every situation, no matter how troubling or problematic, and constantly avoiding any sort of real responsibility.Ray lives with his wife Debra, their daughter Ally and their identical twin sons Michael and Geoffrey. Ray's parents, Marie and Frank, and brother Robert, live across the street, and frequently make their presence known to the frustration of Ray and Debra. Debra's frequent complaints about Ray's family are a running joke. Out of the three unwanted visitors, Debra is particularly put off by Marie — an insulting, controlling and manipulative, though loving, woman who constantly criticizes and antagonizes Debra and coddles Ray, clearly favoring him over Robert, whose impending birth (as was established in one episode) drove her into marriage.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

The Selektors
Jane Selektor is mother to little John and the live on St. Andrews. She works as a dental assistant for a doctor on Old Town. Nobody knows were she comes from and who is the father of the ugly baby.

RUMOR: Ms. Selektor talks about a strange door at her basement: "Guess what, that little door in my basement was boarded up for a reason..."

When asked by Shonda Matters about the door: "Door? What door? I never talked about any friking door!", and promptly went away with her son looking around in like waiting for someone to follow her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

The Fratelli
Brunilda “Ma” Fratelli is the elderly and domineering mother of the Fratelli family. She has a spiteful attitude and no mercy, often taking delight in torturing even her family.

Rumor: Lotney "Sloth" Fratelli is a large and deformed Fratelli brother of immense stature and strength, held prisoner in a room by his mother and often teased and tormented by his siblings. His deformity is revealed to be the result of being dropped by Ma several times when he was a baby.

Francis Fratelli is the eldest of the Fratelli brothers, and also the more intelligent of them. He became a hacker that worked under the name of “Cypher”.

Jake Fratelli is the middle child of the Fratelli brothers, he is broken out of jail leading the police on a massive chase scene a few months back. It is unknown if someone on his family helped. He was charged for drug dealing and smuggling of weapons.

Owen Fratelli is the youngest of the Fratelli brothers and for many years he care for his mother when the others went away and become criminals. He has always been a small time crook, committing small crimes like selling fake lottery tickets, impersonating a lawyer and now he owns a used car dealer located at the Old Industrial Area called Fratelli Used Cars. He moved from his mother’s house when he married at the age of 41. Before moving out of the house he had many fights with his mother and claimed he wanted to “throw his mamma from a train”. Owen married a woman named Zinnia Wormwood and had a small child which they named Matilda. They live across the street from Ma in St. Andrews. Owen Fratelli likes to hang out in a place called Paddy’s Pub at the Old industrial Area.

SECRET: Owen Fratelli is a Vehicle Dealer - A dealer is the contact that sells the gear the character needs. The dealer has the capacity to find gear of up to a Purchase DC of the contact’s skill plus 20. As a bonus the dealer can find items in half the normal time with a increased cost of +3. Owen Fratelli can find vehicles and modify them with gadgets. He can also get stolen cars with a P_DC of -4.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

The Lawsons
Ted Lawson works at PharMax in the mechanical department and is married to Joan. They have three kids, Jaime, the nosy little Harriet and Victoria or Vici. The live in St. Andrews.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 pm 
Site Admin

The Portokalos
Gus: “Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that word is Greek.“
Gus: “You know, the root of the word Miller is a Greek word. Miller come from the Greek word "milo," which is mean "apple," so there you go. As many of you know, our name, Portokalos, is come from the Greek word "portokali," which mean "orange." So, okay? Here tonight, we have, ah, apple and orange. We all different, but in the end, we all fruit.”
Kostas "Gus" Portokalos married Maria and moved to Eerie a few years ago. They have a Greek restaurant on Southgate and also a few other small business ran by members of their family. They have two daughters, Toula and Athena, an Aunt Voula, cousin Nick, cousin Nikky, cousin Angelo, and other family members. They are a classic middle class Greek American family living in a big house at St. Andrews.

Aunt Voula : “Okay. All my life, I had a lump at the back of my neck, right here. Always, a lump. Then I started menopause and the lump got bigger from the "hormonees." It started to grow. So I go to the doctor, and he did the bio... the b... the... the bios... the... b... the "bobopsy." Inside the lump he found teeth and a spinal cord. Yes. Inside the lump was my twin.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 pm 
Site Admin

The Sutphins
Beverly Sutphin is a typical suburban housewife living with her dentist husband Eugene and their children, Misty and Chip. The only problem is, she overreacts to the tiniest imperfection (e.g., She makes obscene letters and phone calls to her neighbor, because she stole a parking space at a local store). She lives in a beautiful house at St. Andrews.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:42 pm 
Site Admin

The Caines
Samantha Caine is a mother and schoolteacher with a seemingly normal life in the small town of Eerie, Indiana. However, she was found badly injured and suffering from amnesia eight years previously, and has no memory of her past. She once hires a wisecracking, ethically challenged private investigator to help her find the truth about her past. She lives with her daughter Caitlin in St. Andrews and works at Edgar Allan Poe School.

Caitlin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

The Nearys
Roy Neary is a line worker who was for the energy plant of Eerie and lives in St. Andrews. He has what he thinks is an encounter with a UFO out on the prairie (at the New Industrial Zone) during a power outage. Strange visions and a haunting 5-note melody line begin to obsess Neary, upsetting his family's tranquility. His wife and two kids leave Roy and now he lives alone in his house at St. Andrews building scale models of UFOs and strange objects.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Mathias Oliphant, M.D.
Doctor Oliphant is a veterinary that works mostly on Bradford Fields. He has travelled the world and written many articles about animal biology, ecosystems and related fields. He is an expert in the animal world, that lives at St. Andrews. He also has the hobby of collecting animal penises and has a large personal collection distributed between his home and his office.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

Pedro Mora
Mr. Mora works as a construction foreman for the Department of Roads and Transportation. He lives at St. Andrews with his family, they are originally from Venezuela. He doesn’t speak “mucho” but his workers respect him a lot.

RUMOR: There are rumors that Mr. Mora was an important person on Venezuela and he escaped to the U.S.A. hiding from dangerous political or criminal elements.

Chupacabra
In 2005 Pedro Mora of St. Andrews claimed that he killed a Chupacabra in a trip to Puerto Rico. He gave detailed descriptions of the event and told his friends that the local authorities confiscated the body that was never found again. He was able to kept a piece of the monster and has it in his house inside a small wooden box.

2007 - Shonda Matters visited the Mora family and Pedro Mora showed here the Chupacabra's foot. She looked at it for a few minutes and placed it back on the wooden box. When she was about to close it, the foot moved by itself inside the box.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

The Coles
Ernest Cole married his wife Edna on the Eerie Parade of 1951 and have been married for more than 40 years. They had quite a few children and more grandchildren who have given them multiple problems. They dislike visitors, salesmen, preachers, politicians, etc., etc. They hate each other and don’t hesitate in telling each other how they fell. Right now their grandchild Betty lives with them and takes care of them, or at least she tries. They live in a house at St. Andrews.

Betty Cole
When she was little, she was claimed the most beautiful girl on the Hospital. After a problem with the Eastwicks Aunties, her mother went mad and she changed.

The Cole's Welcome Mat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

The Wilkins
Sub Principal Steven Wilkins arrived to Eerie just this year (2006) to work at the E.A.P. School. He hates children and has to work with them because he has no other choice. His son Billy Wilkins likes to carve "jack-o'-lantern" in their basement, even when it’s not Halloween. Billy says, "Lets make a scary face this time." They live in St. Andrews next to Mr. Kreeg.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

Mr. Kreeg
Brian Kreeg a cantankerous, Halloween-hating, curmudgeon lives alone with his dog, Spite. Kreeg shows his disgust for Halloween by scaring away trick-or-treaters. He worked as a bus driver for many years on the 1970’s. He lives in a decrepit and worn down house in St. Andrews next to The Wilkins.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

The Newtons
George Newton and his wife Alice have three children Ryce, Ted and Emily. They have a St. Bernard dog. The father, George Newton, doesn't want the responsibility of owning a dog, but his wife, Alice, and their children convince him otherwise. While trying to name their new-found dog, the youngest daughter, Emily, plays a portion of Ludwig van Beethoven's Fifth Symphony and the puppy barks along; the family thus names him "Beethoven."

While George focuses on Beethoven's negative qualities, the rest of the family grows attached to Beethoven. He helps the children overcome their problems in various ways; he scares off the bullies that were bothering middle-child Ted, helps the eldest girl, Ryce, talk to her crush, and saves Emily's life when she falls in the irresponsible babysitter's swimming pool. However, George becomes increasingly jealous of the affection Beethoven receives, feeling as though he is being neglected as the family fawns over Beethoven. His frustration comes to a head when Beethoven's antics ruin a barbecue George is hosting for two venture capitalists looking to invest in his car freshener firm.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

The Cuartas
Howard and Hellen Cuartas live in St. Andrews with their adopted daughter Olga. He works as a supervisor on the Train Station and she is a secretary for a car dealership.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm 
Site Admin

The Fourths
Robert and Rachel Fourth live in St. Andrews but like to vacation on the caribean. They have a beutiful adopted daughter called Frida. Robert works as a medium executive on Chemtech but is a very casual and jovial man that loves BBQ's and colorful t-shirts. Rachel is a housewife.

Rummor: The Fourths claim that they once saw a mutant monster half-shark and half-octopus.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

Child was a Bloody Sacrifice
In April 9 of 1904 the people of Eerie were surprised by the news of a little girl of the Smith family that was missing. She was later found dead at the house of his uncle who claimed that this was a human sacrifice needed to save the town of Eerie from “a bigger evil that will try to engulf the city in dead and suffering on June 6 of 2006”.

Irene May Smith
Little Irene May was 5 years old when she killed by his parents and his uncle in a strange satanic ritual on April 29, 1965 on the basement of a suburban house at St. Andrews.

Four and a half years earlier, the uncle, Mr. John Smith was arrested for having a lot of weapons at his home on Chapel Hills and his daughter April Nadine was taken from his custody.

John used to work as a column writer for the Eerie newspaper.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

The Wongs
Marcial Wong and his wife Liuli Cho married in 1999 and had their first child Nick in 2002. Their second child, Dan, was born on 2003 and is less than half the size than his brother. Marcial works as an accountant on PharMax and his wife is a secretary on the same company. They live in St. Andrews.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

The Hills
Henry Rutherford "Hank" Hill is the man of the house who proudly sells "propane and propane accessories" as the assistant manager at Strickland Propane, and throughout his entire life always makes a big deal about the job when everybody around Hank finds his occupation boring. Hank is generally a well-meaning father, but is often frustrated and confused by modern trends and the antics of his friends and family members. Hank suffers from a narrow urethra, which made Bobby's conception difficult. Hank is uncomfortable with public displays of intimacy with his wife and son. He has a very difficult time saying, "I love you" to any member of his family, as he thinks it is unmanly. Hank's trademark wail of distress in times of discomfort (sounding like "Bwaaaah!") and his phrase "I tell you what" ("what" in his dialect being pronounced /ˈhwʌt/) \.

Margaret "Peggy" J. Hill is Hank's wife, Peggy, was born in Montana and raised on her family's cattle ranch. Her strained relationship with her mother is a source of drama for her. Peggy is a substitute teacher in Eerie, Indiana, specializing in teaching Spanish despite having a poor grasp of the language. Peggy is also a freelance newspaper columnist, notary public, an exemplary softball pitcher and a Boggle champion and has started a career in real estate. She has a habit of adding or changing ingredients to ordinary dishes then naming them after herself. "SpaPeggy & Meatballs" and "Apple Brown Peggy" are examples. Peggy is very self-conscious about her larger-than-normal feet (size 16 ½ on the left, 16 on the right).

Robert Jeffrey "Bobby" Hill is Hank and Peggy's husky thirteen-year-old son. Although friendly and generally well-liked, he isn't very bright and often prone to making bad decisions. He wants to be a famous prop comic and move to New York when he is older. Bobby displays little interest in gender roles and, although superb at golf and target shooting, dislikes team sports, often taking such classes as Home Economics and Peer Counseling, instead of more traditionally "masculine classes". Although many tend to typify him as "not right", he is remarkably successful with romancing girls, claiming Connie and several others as conquests.

Luanne Leanne Platter Kleinschmidt is the Hills' college-age niece, daughter of Peggy's scheming brother Hoyt and his alcoholic ex-wife Leanne. Luanne moves in with the Hills after her mother Leanne stabs Hoyt with a fork during a drunken fight which tips over their trailer. Hank initially makes frequent attempts to encourage Luanne to move out on her own, but later more-or-less accepts her as a member of the family. She was a student at the beauty academy and later at Eerie Community College. She was often portrayed as an airhead, but was shown to be an expert mechanic in the first two seasons and is good at logic puzzles. Luanne was promiscuous, but she settles down after being visited by the spirit of her first boyfriend, the slacker Buckley, whom she calls "Buckley's angel"; and then attending a church-sponsored "born-again virgin" program and starts a Bible study class. Luanne has success operating a "Manger Babies" puppet show for a Public-access television cable TV station.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC