EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:12 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC



Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.


Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
COMMUNICATION SOURCE: Galactic Concord Space Frontier Command
COMMUNICATION SENDER: Commander Linda Chennault
COMMUNICATION TYPE: Mission Brief
COMMUNICATION NAME:”Admiral’s Daughter”
COMUNICATION DATE: 2127.07.01
SHIP ASSIGNED: GCS Penelope 1901

OVERVIEW:
1. We have reason to believe that the missing daughter of Admiral Rodengene is on planet Deadwood. Her name is Olarda Rodengene and went missing on 2124.05.

TRAVELLING TIMES/ARRIVAL DATES:
__GCS Templaria B (33B8) - Origin
__Deadwood (31B7) – 6 days

RESOURCES AVAILABLE:
Local Contact:
__ Virtuous Higgins
__ Abigail Patience

Fuel/Supplies:
__Refueling Factor Boxes Left:____
__Additional Resources available or collected for the mission:

RESOURCES USED:
__Refueling Factor Boxes Used:____
__Additional Resources used:

MISSION RESOLUTION:


GENERAL COMMENTS:

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
2127.06.30 - Guinian Berg, owner of Smoking Aces on GCS Templaria B claims that she knows were the the missing daughter of Admiral Rodengene, Olarda, is. She gives the information to Commander Linda Chennault in a interview and claims the reward. Given the inestable political situation on planet Deadwood, Star Law sends the GCS Penelope to investigate and retrieve the missing person, if found.

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:37 pm 
Offline
11th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 am
Posts: 529
[TRANSMISSION IN: GCS TEMPLARIA B]

Abigail Patience

post5171.html#p5171

Dentro de este tópico se encuentra la información de Abigail Patience.

[COMMANDER TEMPLARIA SOL: OUT]

_________________
Benjamín

"A caballo regalado ............"


Last edited by Master of BBQ on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm 
Offline
11th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 am
Posts: 529
[TRANSMISSION IN: GCS TEMPLARIA B]

Virtuous Higgins

post5171.html#p5171

Dentro de este tópico se encuentra la información de Virtuous Higgins.

[COMMANDER TEMPLARIA SOL: OUT]

_________________
Benjamín

"A caballo regalado ............"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:46 pm 
Offline
11th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 am
Posts: 529
[TRANSMISSION IN: GCS TEMPLARIA B]

[PLANET] Deadwood (31B7)

deadwood-31b7-t718.html

Dentro de este tópico se encuentra la información de Deadwood (37B7).

[COMMANDER TEMPLARIA SOL: OUT]

_________________
Benjamín

"A caballo regalado ............"


Last edited by Master of BBQ on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 pm 
Offline
11th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 am
Posts: 529
[TRANSMISSION IN: GCS TEMPLARIA B]

Olarda Rodengene
Race: Human
Sex/Born: Female/2095
Origin: New Terra
Current: Unknown
Alliances: Unknown
Advancement:
The young daughter of Admiral Rodengene. She had a short romance with Alexander Troy.

2123.08 – Materia – A Galactic Concord passenger ship was damaged by pirates and crashed on planet Materia. The crew of the starship Spacehunter rescued three survivors: Olarda Rodengene, Dianne E. Zentrik and Haver Staad.
Star Law Classification:
SLC: [None]
2124.05 – New Terra – Missing from her apartment, forced entry found, no idea of the captors identity.
SLS: Searching.
CRL:
2127.06.10: [Shinguz Clan] Speaking with words our contacts tell of a she-human-woman that could-or-not be her hiding on the desert-planet of Deadwood. When she-woman-her tries to go in his mind to way-back she finds nothing there. Careful be if you go-looking for her; two big person-leaders of the planet have interest in finding her too.
Notes:

2127.06: Leonardo Wolff tells Orto Purell about his rescue mission on planet Materia: "Olarda Rodengene, Dianne E. Zentrik and Haver Staad didn't want to talk about what happened to them on planet Materia. For what I know -and saw- they were forced into a machine by the mutant overlord Cannibal (who later became a pirate). I think they found confort on each other and became friends. About Dianne... she was the last one to leave Templaria III and head home. She had no received the insurance money, or had money enough to travel. She was helped by a woman named Sarita or something."

2123.08 UPDATE – Materia – A Galactic Concord passenger ship was damaged by pirates and crashed on planet Materia. The crew Starship Name Spacehunter rescued three survivors: Olarda Rodengene, Dianne E. Zentrik and Haver Staad. For what is known they were forced into a machine by the mutant overlord Cannibal (who later became a pirate).

Final del Record Directo

Información adicional:

2125.06 – [John Bloom] The personal life of my friend Alex Troy is more complex than his career. At the academy and his first years of service he had romantic problems with more than a few of his fellow officers. Some of them are: Artemis Adama, Olarda Rodengene and Wilma Gray. He also pursuit some women in the civilians sector like: Jeriryan Seven and Vicky Rose. He proclaims to have left behind all those problems and been completely dedicated to his carrier now, I think maybe he is tired of getting slapped…

[COMMANDER TEMPLARIA SOL: OUT]

_________________
Benjamín

"A caballo regalado ............"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm 
Offline
11th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 am
Posts: 529
[TRANSMISSION IN: GCS TEMPLARIA B]

Fleet Admiral James Luc Rodengene

post5176.html#p5176

[COMMANDER TEMPLARIA SOL: OUT]

_________________
Benjamín

"A caballo regalado ............"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Captain these are communication from Orto Purell; He might be in Deadwood right now:

Orto Purell le deja mensaje a Jaraele Kastro en el inbox del Galacnet:
Amor, no se que mas decir para pedirte perdon por haberme ido como me fui. Se que te he fallado y me meresco tu indiferencia hacia este mensaje. Pero el favor que te voy a pedir no es para mi, es para encontrar a mi hermana. Si mi hermana. Mis record del Galactic Concord me muestran como sospechoso de la desaparición de mi madre y mi hermana. Harry Cyrano Mudd me habia mentido diciendome que el Malthar's Crime Syndicate estaba envuelto en su desaparición. Pero era mentira, mi hermana fue raptada por haber pasado y tenido la puntuación mas alta en el examen de "psicological and psionic potential test" (PPP Test) administrado por Theresa Silvana Ramallo y llevada a Corona 3 para su entrenamiento con Nun de la Inglesia de Bethazed. Y el rastro me lleva a que un hombre apodado "Camel". Consiguendolo puedo seguir acercandome a rescatar a mi hermana. Espero que me entiendas y si sabes quien es, me lo dejes saber. Estoy cerca pero si pierdo el rastro, perdere a mi hermana para siempre.
Espero que me comprendas y si sabes quien es, me dejes saber o por donde puedo seguir buscandolo.
2127.06.10: [Shinguz Clan] Speaking with words our contacts tell of a she-human-woman that could-or-not be her hiding on the desert-planet of Deadwood. When she-woman-her tries to go in his mind to way-back she finds nothing there. Careful be if you go-looking for her; two big person-leaders of the planet have interest in finding her too. [Information Charge: 2 Wealth Point] (We are not cheap!)
Querida amiga, necesito que me consigas información de una tal Petaline que trabaja con Nandi en Nandi Ranch en Deadwood. Se que tiene un hijo de Rance Burgess, que tampoco hay nada. Pero primero la información de Petaline y luego la de Burgess. De paso, le preguntas a Nandi si Petaline se acuerda de su pasado. Es solo una curiosidad, es que me es conicida.
[Guinian Berg] La información de Rance Burgess es la siguiente [GM: Estará en el próximo update]:
Rance Burgess
Race: Human
Sex/Born: Male/2085
Origin: Deadwood
Current: Deadwood
Alliances: Self
Advancement: Strong.Fast
Rance Burgess is one of Virtuous Higgins seargents that has declared a personal war against a brothel run by Nandi, a former Companion. According to Nandi, Burgess likes to play at being a "cowboy in his own gorram theme park." He likes to use advanced PL7 weaponry instead of the normal PL5 weapons used by many people on Deadwood and knows how to get advantage of that.
[Orto Purell] La única forma de saber quien es, es conseguir una foto de Petaline y compararla a ver si alguien sabe quien es. Voy a tener que comunicarme directamente con Nandi, algo que no queria hacer, pero las circuntancias me han cambiado los planes.
Orto le deja mensaje a Nandi en el Galacnet:
Hola amiga, estoy por el área y me gustaria visitarte. Me han comentado que tienes varias acompañantes nuevas. Me podrias enviar fotos de ellas con sus nombres, para hacer la reservación desde ahora. Es que me quiero cojer unos días de vacaciones y quiero no tener que hacer mucho en ellos. Gracias
[Sheriff Bootes' Office @ Oblivion] Sorry, there is no direct galacnet connection to Nandi's Ranch. The message will be deliver when she comes by. Get your own whores in your own planet. I'm no goddam message boy!
[GM: The two public galacnet terminals on Deadwood are based on the town of Oblivia (Under Sheriff Bootes) and the town of Canton (under Sheriff Rance Burgess). Nandi has no Galacnet terminal on her farm. "Deadwood is not civilization in the strick sense of the word".]
[Orto Purell] Voy a tener que comprar una cama nueva, esta me esta matando la espalda.
Se conecta al GalacNet y ve que tiene el mensaje del Sheriff Bootes' Office @ Oblivion. Se queda pensativo. Vuelve y se acerca al monitor y le escribe un mensaje a Guinian:
[SECURE CHANNEL] [ENCRYPTED MESSAGE]
Guinian, estoy inventigando la desaparición de Olarda Rodengene y he llegado a la conclución que se encuentra en Deadwood. Más especificamente, se encuentra con Nandi en Nandi Ranch. Te entrego todo esto por que yo no debo recolectar la recompenza y tu si. No te preocupes, de la recompenza, tu también seras recompenzada. Confio en ti plenamente.
Con ese direro de la recompensa, podre seguir investigando la desaparición de mi hermana y podre ir al Thuldan Empire a buscarlo. Y tengo que hacerlo pronto, los bloques de las naves es imprecionante y ahora estan bloqueando la información que se puede conseguir en el Galacnet. Solo ellos saben por que lo estan haciendo. Pero eso no me va ha parar.
Fin del Mensaje
Se levanta, se viste y se prepara. Sale de su camarote y va a otro y golpea la puerta.
[Orto Purell] ¿Te quedastes dormido?
No se escucha nada de adentro
[Orto Purell] Que raro. Pues me voy al puente a esperarlo.
Cuando llega al puente su amigo ya estaba alli con dos tasas de cafe de Acuaia.
[Amigo] Si sigues apostando a que te vas a levantar antes que yo, vas a seguir perdiendo lo que estoy pagando. Vamos a dejarlo hay. Tomate tu tasa de cafe con cafe de Acuaia y ponte a trabajar.
[Orto Purell] Algun día me vas a tener que explicar como consigues este cafe. Es uno de lo mejores, sino el mejor.
Ambos se ponen a piloter la nave y a verificar los sensores para que nadie los coja por sorpresa. Vamos a ver que pasa.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
El Fraal Zyx'Pon'Fed'Khan no entendiendo el mensaje de Orto para obtener informacion preguntando por prostitutas le dice a su capitan. (Le pasa como a los Vulcunos y a Data en las series de Star Trek, no tiene sentido abstracto ni entiende las metaforas.)

Por sus comunicaciones sabemos que esta en Deadwood, por las mismas razones que nosotros vamos para alla a buscar la misma persona, Olarda Rodengene.
Tambien sabemos que anda buscando prostitutas en Deadwood.
Este podria ser un posible contacto para preparar un plan antes de llegar al planeta.
Voy a estudiar sobre la tecnologia del planeta y los posibles sitios claves que nos puedan servir; estudiare el lenguage local.
Tambien si hay posibles pistas sobre el trafico de criaturas inteligentes intergalacticas (Para nosotros seria trafico humano).
Es posible hacer un search del area local desde el espacio para hacer un mapa y reducir la busqueda de vida inteligente?


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:11 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Haven - Haven, a moon of Deadwood, is the home of Shepherd’s Town, is a mining planet which is often used as a hiding place for those running from the law (for a fee) and is where some smugglers or criminals decide to settle down. For a price, the local inhabitants were willing to provide shelter and the chance for a new beginning for those wishing to remain under the Galactic Concord's radar. Vella and her son Puppis(!) run the place but there are around 50 to 60 people living with them at any time. [Firefly TV series]

2125.12: [Orto Purell] En Deadwood es un buen lugar para esconderte de la Ley, pero tienes que saber a quien le tienes que pagar para que te ayude. No es bueno meterse con los negocios de los dueños del planeta especialmente con los de Abigail Patience, pero si la ayudas, no se meterá contigo mientras tu no te metas con ella. En un momento fui a llevar una mercancía a un comprador y Clint Westwood me estaba persiguiendo y estuvo a punto de capturarme. Pero con una buena conexión y dinero, me ayudaron a ocultar la mercancía en el lugar correcto. Después de esa me pidieron un par de favores y para mantener los contactos, los tuve que hacer.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Orto is a master of disguise:

Here is one for him just in case:

BadgerRace: HumanSex/Born: Male/2199Origin: DeadwoodCurrent: PersephoneAlliances: Self"What were you in the war? That big war you failed to win? You were a Sergeant, yeah? Sergeant Malcolm Reynolds…
'Balls and Bayonets' brigade. Big, tough veteran. Now you got yourself a ship and you're a Captain. Only I think you're still
a Sergeant, see? Still a soldier. A man of honor in a den of thieves. Well this is my gorramn den, and I don't like the way
you look down on me. I'm above you! Better than! Businessman, see? Roots in the community. You're just a scavenger."
―Badger to Malcolm ReynoldsBadger was born in a colony on Dyton, a moon of the planet Greenleaf. According to River Tam, he left home early to
embark on a career as a small time crook. He would go on to spend time in prison, but in later life claim it was longer than
the sentence he actually served. Eventually, he settled down to run a crim inal operation in the Eavesdown Docks on
Persephone. Badger’s real name is Benjam in MCoy and speaks with a cockney accent. Badger, who referred to himself as
a "businessman," comm issioned the crew of the Serenity to illegally salvage an unspecified cargo from a derelict personnel
carrier, not bothering to tell them that the cargo was molecularly stamped as Alliance property. When the ship was spotted
by Alliance forces, word got back to him before they could return to Eavesdown. Fearing any further association with the
marked cargo could be traced back to him, Badger reneged on the deal, and threatened to expose the crew to the Alliance
if they did not take the cargo elsewhere.Some time later Badger coerced Mal into accepting an opportunity to smuggle
some cargo on behalf of Sir Warwick Harrow, a local lord. Warwick refused to deal directly with Badger, referring to him as
a "psychotic lowlife", but Badger was able to obtain two invitations to a fancy social event the man would be attending, and
gave them to Reynolds. When Mal accidentally became embroiled in an honor duel to the death, Badger took some of his
men and took the rest of Mal's crew hostage to prevent them from aiding Reynolds, stating "I gotta do business with the
people here. I don't want it known I brought someone in caused this kinda ruckus…"
After Mal managed to win his duel, Badger, took his goons and left, telling the crew in parting "Ta very much for a lovely
night…"


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Here is somebody we have to watch out for in Deadwood.
BaneRace: Human (Posian)Sex/Born: Male/2080Origin: MariposaCurrent: DeadwoodAlliances: SelfAdvancement: Fast:4/Gunslinger:8Bane is a Posian Cyborg Gunslinger that has licenses as a bounty hunter and mercenary for hire. He’s very fast with the laser pistol and has no respect for authorities. As a posian he hates the dry desert and likes to be in the shadow and take long baths. Though he worked for a number of clients, his loyalty was ultimately to credits—and by extension, the highest bidder. Bane employed a variety of weapons and all ies to ensure that he always got his pay, and he became the leader in his line of work after fellow bounty hunter Bey retired in the opening battle of the Klick War. Bane's renown attracted the attention of Knight Doku whom employed him numerous times for his some unkown reasons.Leadslinger (Fast Hero 4/Gunslinger 8): CR 12; Medium Humanoid (human); HD 4d8+8d10+12, hp 77, Mas 12, Init +8, Spd 30 ft; Def 24 (+4 Dex, +9 class, +1 leather jacket); BAB +9, Grap +8; Atk small pistol +15/+10 ranged (2d6); S/R 5 ft./5 ft.; SA greater weapon focus (small pistol), lightning shot, sharp-shooting; SQ close combat shot, defens ive position; AL varies (often freelance); SV Fort +4, Ref +10, W ill +4; AP 6; Rep +5; Str 12, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 12, W is 8, Cha 13. ■Occupation: Crim inal (class skills: Gamble, Sleight of Hand; bonus feat: Personal Firearms Proficiency) Skills: Balance +5, Bluff +6, Climb +2, Drive +6, Gamble +3, Hide +9, Intim idate +11, Knowledge (popular culture) +3, Knowledge (streetwise) +8, Knowledge (technology) +4, Listen +1, Move Silently +7, Sleight of Hand +19, Spot +5, Tumble +10. ■Feats: Dodge, Far Shot, Improved Initiative, Mobility, Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Quick Reload, Shot on the Run, Skip Shot. ■Talents (Fast): Evasion, uncanny dodge I. ■Possessions: Magnum .44 with 6 speed-loaders (6 rounds each), undercover vest, small encrypted professional walkie-talkie. A high-level leadslinger m ight be able to borrow a mastercraft weapon from a crime boss.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
BookRace: Human
Sex/Born: Male/2058Origin: Unknown
Current: Deadwood (31B7)Alliances: Self
Advancement:
Book - After running away from home and his abusive father, the young Henry Evans falls into a life of crime. Evans
volunteers to infiltrate the Alliance m ilitary and spy on them using a video transm itter implanted in his eye. After killing a
man named Derrial Book and stealing his identity, Evans joins a law enforcement agency, from where his ambition and
drive attract the attention of the m ilitary. When war breaks out, Evans/Book attempts to orchestrate a simultaneous six-planet strike to end the war "in one day", but instead presides over a massacre of Alliance forces, including the loss of the
starship IAV Alexander and the 4,000 aboard. Book is discharged and dumped on a nearby planet by escape pod. Several
years later, Book wakes up in a homeless shelter after being beaten by Alliance soldiers for his role in the Alexander
disaster, and has a spiritual revelation while eating a bowl of soup, which prompts him to join the church and train as a
Shepherd. Ten years later, he leaves the church as a missionary, and takes passage on the transport Serenity (as seen in
the episode of the same name). Book was fatally wounded during an attack on Planet W indfall and was cured by Galactic
Concord personnel of the GCS Galactica. A resourceful hustler that has conn more than a few people including diplomats
and colony governors.Star Law classification:
SLC: [10:11:11]2124.12 - Galactic Concord - Is charged with theft of mi litary materials and is been in the Galactic Concord list of most
wanted for over a year.
2125.02 - Thuldan Empire - Crim inal2125.06 - Ringunmar Star Consortium - Thief2125.09 - Medurr Empire - Crim inal2126.03 - Sathar Hegemony - War Crim inalSLS: Pending: Capture.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Clint WestwoodRace: Human
Sex/Born: Male/2080Origin: DeadwoodCurrent: DeadwoodAlliances: SelfAdvancement: Fast/Tough/GunslingerClint Westwood is one of the fasted guns on planet Deadwood. He has been around the frontier planets for years gaining a
reputation and a lot of enem ies. He's a licensed bounty hunter now. Over the years he have used many nicknames like:
"Clint The Good", "West the Bad" and "Wood the Ugly".


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Nandi
Race: HumanSex/Born: Female/2199Origin: ParadiseCurrent: DeadwoodAlliances: Self"It took me years to cut this piece of territory out of other men's hands. To built this business up from nothing. [...] It's who I
am and it's my home. I'm not going any where. Rance Burgess is just a man and I won't let any man take what's m ine.""Well lady I must say...you are my kind of stupid."
Nandi was a former Companion who knew Inara Serra on Paradise before they both left the planet. Nandi gave up her life
as a Companion—having concluded that it was too restrictive—to become a brothel madam, overseeing common whores
on one of the outer planets. When Petaline, one of her girls, became pregnant with a local landowner 's son, she called
Inara to see if she could help against the baby's father, Rance Burgess.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
ObliviaRace: HumanSex/Born: Female/2085Origin: OrionCurrent: Deadwood (31B7)Alliances: SelfAdvancement: Fast/StrongOblivia - A ruthless assassin and pirate, this woman from Amazonia changes her base of operations from planet Orion,
planet Tattoine and other three unknown planets. It's known that she is one of the crim inals associated to the Malthar's
Crime Syndicate.Star Law Classification:
SLC: [08/11/21]2117.11 – Ki'inroh - Mito returned to his home planet on a commercial flight that was attacked by pi rates. The pirate ship
The Whip commanded by captain Oblivia tried to steal the ship and leave the passengers and crew adri ft in the escape
pods. The Techno-Knight Joey Matt was another passenger on that ship and fought the pirates. Mito wounded Oblivia and
fixed the knight‘s robot.2125.07 – Galactic Concord - Piracy. 2125.09 – Medurr Empire - Piracy.2125.11 – Galactic Concord - Murder.2126.02 – Galactic Concord - Torture.2126.02 – Ringunmar Star Consortium - Piracy.2126.11 - Deadwood - Piracy - Destruction of fast freighter Dreamcatcher.SLS: Pending: Capture.CRL:
2126.07 - Deadwood (31B7)Notes:
2126.02 – Oblivia is a dangerous woman and has a dangerous crew. Her ship is called ―The Whip.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Olarda RodengeneRace: HumanSex/Born: Female/2095Origin: New TerraCurrent: UnknownAlliances: UnknownAdvancement:The young daughter of Adm iral Rodengene. She had a short romance with Alexander Troy.2123.08 – Materia – A Galactic Concord passenger ship was damaged by pirates and crashed on planet Materia. The crew
of the starship Spacehunter rescued three survivors: Olarda Rodengene, Dianne E. Zentrik and Haver Staad. Star Law Classification:
SLC: [None]2124.05 – New Terra – Missing from her apartment, forced entry found, no idea of the captors identity. SLS: Searching. CRL:
2127.06.10: [Shinguz Clan] Speaking with words our contacts tell of a she-human-woman that could-or-not be her hiding
on the desert-planet of Deadwood. When she-woman-her tries to go in his m ind to way-back she finds nothing there.
Careful be if you go-looking for her; two big person-leaders of the planet have interest in finding her too 2127.06: Leonardo Wolff tells Orto Purell about his rescue m ission on planet Materia: "Olarda Rodengene, Dianne E.
Zentrik and Haver Staad didn't want to talk about what happened to them on planet Materia. For what I know -and saw-
they were forced into a machine by the mutant overlord Cannibal (who later became a pirate). I think they found confort on
each other and became friends. About Dianne... she was the last one to leave Templaria III and head home. She had no
received the insurance money, or had money enough to travel. She was helped by a woman named Sarita or something."


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
SafronRace: HumanSex/Born: Female/2088Origin: New PlutoCurrent: Deadwood (31B7)Alliances: SelfAdvancement: Charismatic:3/Swingler:9Saffron is the only native born in the prision planet New Pluto. She was illegaly raise by a guard and escaped with a stolen
police starship. She has been persecuted for many crimes including theft, forgery, arson and bribery.Star Law Classification:
SLC: [12:15:19] 2124.07 – New Saturn - Conn Artist.2125.10 - Persephone - Conn Artist.
2125.11 - Persephone - Arsonist.
2126.02 - Paradise - Bribery.2126.02 - Ringunmar Star Consortium - Thief.2126.06 - Arrakis – Smuggler.
2126.06 -Thuldan Empire – Smuggler. SLS: Pending: Capture.CRL:
2126.07 - Deadwood (31B7)2126.09 – Persephone


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 am 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Talmud "Tal" ShanRace: HumanSex/Born: Male/2095Origin: DeadwoodCurrent: UnknownAlliances: SelfAdvancement: Fast/ToughTal is an ex-mercenary with a jaded fatalism of both humanity and the galaxy at large. Mistrustful and locked in realism, he
has embraced both good and evil with nary an ethical feeling on the matter. When conflict arises on a scale grander than
he has seen, however, Tal has been forced to choose his morals - or have life push him aside like his nefarious past did so
many times.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
Reed Richards wrote:
Captain these are communication from Orto Purell; He might be in Deadwood right now:
Orto Purell le deja mensaje a Jaraele Kastro en el inbox del Galacnet:
Amor, no se que mas decir para pedirte perdon por haberme ido como me fui. Se que te he fallado y me meresco tu indiferencia hacia este mensaje. Pero el favor que te voy a pedir no es para mi, es para encontrar a mi hermana. Si mi hermana. Mis record del Galactic Concord me muestran como sospechoso de la desaparición de mi madre y mi hermana. Harry Cyrano Mudd me habia mentido diciendome que el Malthar's Crime Syndicate estaba envuelto en su desaparición. Pero era mentira, mi hermana fue raptada por haber pasado y tenido la puntuación mas alta en el examen de "psicological and psionic potential test" (PPP Test) administrado por Theresa Silvana Ramallo y llevada a Corona 3 para su entrenamiento con Nun de la Inglesia de Bethazed. Y el rastro me lleva a que un hombre apodado "Camel". Consiguendolo puedo seguir acercandome a rescatar a mi hermana. Espero que me entiendas y si sabes quien es, me lo dejes saber. Estoy cerca pero si pierdo el rastro, perdere a mi hermana para siempre.
Espero que me comprendas y si sabes quien es, me dejes saber o por donde puedo seguir buscandolo.


[G.M.: Tito: Aqui estás asumiendo que tu personaje es capaz de monitorear 100% de todas las trillones de mensajes que se trasmiten diariamente en el galacnet. En ese caso puede Orto Purel saber a donde ustedes se dirigen en misiones miitares? Esto que estas haciendo es Metagamming.]

Reed Richards wrote:
2127.06.10: [Shinguz Clan] Speaking with words our contacts tell of a she-human-woman that could-or-not be her hiding on the desert-planet of Deadwood. When she-woman-her tries to go in his mind to way-back she finds nothing there. Careful be if you go-looking for her; two big person-leaders of the planet have interest in finding her too. [Information Charge: 2 Wealth Point] (We are not cheap!)


[G.M.: Tito: Aqui estás asumiendo que una organización criminal que se dedica a traficar con información no tiene formas de esconder sus negocios. Eso es Metagamming.]

Reed Richards wrote:
Querida amiga, necesito que me consigas información de una tal Petaline que trabaja con Nandi en Nandi Ranch en Deadwood. Se que tiene un hijo de Rance Burgess, que tampoco hay nada. Pero primero la información de Petaline y luego la de Burgess. De paso, le preguntas a Nandi si Petaline se acuerda de su pasado. Es solo una curiosidad, es que me es conicida.
[Guinian Berg] La información de Rance Burgess es la siguiente [GM: Estará en el próximo update]:
Rance Burgess
Race: Human
Sex/Born: Male/2085
Origin: Deadwood
Current: Deadwood
Alliances: Self
Advancement: Strong.Fast
Rance Burgess is one of Virtuous Higgins seargents that has declared a personal war against a brothel run by Nandi, a former Companion. According to Nandi, Burgess likes to play at being a "cowboy in his own gorram theme park." He likes to use advanced PL7 weaponry instead of the normal PL5 weapons used by many people on Deadwood and knows how to get advantage of that.
[Orto Purell] La única forma de saber quien es, es conseguir una foto de Petaline y compararla a ver si alguien sabe quien es. Voy a tener que comunicarme directamente con Nandi, algo que no queria hacer, pero las circuntancias me han cambiado los planes.
Orto le deja mensaje a Nandi en el Galacnet:
Hola amiga, estoy por el área y me gustaria visitarte. Me han comentado que tienes varias acompañantes nuevas. Me podrias enviar fotos de ellas con sus nombres, para hacer la reservación desde ahora. Es que me quiero cojer unos días de vacaciones y quiero no tener que hacer mucho en ellos. Gracias
[Sheriff Bootes' Office @ Oblivion] Sorry, there is no direct galacnet connection to Nandi's Ranch. The message will be deliver when she comes by. Get your own whores in your own planet. I'm no goddam message boy!
[GM: The two public galacnet terminals on Deadwood are based on the town of Oblivia (Under Sheriff Bootes) and the town of Canton (under Sheriff Rance Burgess). Nandi has no Galacnet terminal on her farm. "Deadwood is not civilization in the strick sense of the word".]


[G.M.: Tito: Aqui estás asumiendo que tienes el SECLAR para estar monitoreando communicaciones personales lo cual sería invasión de la privacidad. Eso es Metagamming.]

Reed Richards wrote:
[Orto Purell] Voy a tener que comprar una cama nueva, esta me esta matando la espalda.
Se conecta al GalacNet y ve que tiene el mensaje del Sheriff Bootes' Office @ Oblivion. Se queda pensativo. Vuelve y se acerca al monitor y le escribe un mensaje a Guinian:
[SECURE CHANNEL] [ENCRYPTED MESSAGE]
Guinian, estoy inventigando la desaparición de Olarda Rodengene y he llegado a la conclución que se encuentra en Deadwood. Más especificamente, se encuentra con Nandi en Nandi Ranch. Te entrego todo esto por que yo no debo recolectar la recompenza y tu si. No te preocupes, de la recompenza, tu también seras recompenzada. Confio en ti plenamente.
Con ese direro de la recompensa, podre seguir investigando la desaparición de mi hermana y podre ir al Thuldan Empire a buscarlo. Y tengo que hacerlo pronto, los bloques de las naves es imprecionante y ahora estan bloqueando la información que se puede conseguir en el Galacnet. Solo ellos saben por que lo estan haciendo. Pero eso no me va ha parar.
Fin del Mensaje


[G.M.: Tito: IDEM. Más cuando dice [SECURE CHANNEL] [ENCRYPTED MESSAGE] Esto es Metagamming.]

Reed Richards wrote:
Se levanta, se viste y se prepara. Sale de su camarote y va a otro y golpea la puerta.
[Orto Purell] ¿Te quedastes dormido?
No se escucha nada de adentro
[Orto Purell] Que raro. Pues me voy al puente a esperarlo.
Cuando llega al puente su amigo ya estaba alli con dos tasas de cafe de Acuaia.
[Amigo] Si sigues apostando a que te vas a levantar antes que yo, vas a seguir perdiendo lo que estoy pagando. Vamos a dejarlo hay. Tomate tu tasa de cafe con cafe de Acuaia y ponte a trabajar.
[Orto Purell] Algun día me vas a tener que explicar como consigues este cafe. Es uno de lo mejores, sino el mejor.
Ambos se ponen a piloter la nave y a verificar los sensores para que nadie los coja por sorpresa. Vamos a ver que pasa.


[G.M.: Tito: Aqui estás tomando la narrativa de lo que el personaje hizo despues de APAGAR EL TERMINAL DE GALACNET como si tu personaje fuera omnisiente?. Esto es SUPER-Metagamming.]

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
Reed Richards wrote:
El Fraal Zyx'Pon'Fed'Khan no entendiendo el mensaje de Orto para obtener informacion preguntando por prostitutas le dice a su capitan. (Le pasa como a los Vulcunos y a Data en las series de Star Trek, no tiene sentido abstracto ni entiende las metaforas.)

Por sus comunicaciones sabemos que esta en Deadwood, por las mismas razones que nosotros vamos para alla a buscar la misma persona, Olarda Rodengene.
Tambien sabemos que anda buscando prostitutas en Deadwood.
Este podria ser un posible contacto para preparar un plan antes de llegar al planeta.
Voy a estudiar sobre la tecnologia del planeta y los posibles sitios claves que nos puedan servir; estudiare el lenguage local.
Tambien si hay posibles pistas sobre el trafico de criaturas inteligentes intergalacticas (Para nosotros seria trafico humano).
Es posible hacer un search del area local desde el espacio para hacer un mapa y reducir la busqueda de vida inteligente?


[G.M.: Tito: Esto que estas haciendo es Metagamming.]

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 pm 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Sorry rookie mistake, estaba tratando de obtener info de dos fuentes diferentes, el galactic net y la pagina del barrulloso, entonces pregunto que la informacion valida es la obtenida en el galactic net sobre los posibles personajes que podemos encontrar?


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
Como expliqué antes el topico SEARCH THE CODEX GALACTICA es uno para preguntas y respuestas de los personajes investigando cosas. El CODEX GALACTICA es el wikipedia al que tienen acceso todos y es la base de información para las aventuras. Si alguna información en SEARCH THE CODEX GALACTICA es relevante se postea en el próximo update del CODEX GALACTICA. La idea es no postear 100% de la información en el CODEX GALACTICA que ya va por un archivo PDF de 444megabytes.

Ejemplo:
1.Tu personaje estudia el file de Orto en el CODEX GALACTICA.
2.Tu personaje se da cuenta que el condenao postea cosas en los profiles de otras personas por diversión en el CODEX GALACTICA.
3.Tu personaje quiere invenstigar las comunicaciones de Orto. Hace la pregunta en el SEARCH THE CODEX GALACTICA a algun personaje o solicita ver los logs o algo así.
4.La persona a la que le haces la pregunta te contesta con lo qeu averigua o sabe en el mismo tópico donde preguntaste, SEARCH THE CODEX GALACTICA. Si le preguntas a la persona equivocada o que no sabe, pierdes el tiempo.
5.Si la información encontrada es valida o relevante para la campaña, se postea en el CODEX GALACTICA.

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 pm 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Ha; entendido:

Estoy comensando a entender el sistema de future y lo siento diferente al de Shadow Run; deja ver como me adapto? Tratare de hacer las preguntas lo mas simple posible y ver como voy aprendiendo en este nuevo sistema?

Gracias por el apoyo y contestar mis preguntas se aprecia.

Entonces puedo comunicarme con las personas a cargo de la investigacion de la desaparicion de Orlanda Rodengene?

Por ejemplo si Zyx desea saber sobre el ultimo lugar donde esta fue vista y raptada le hace la pregunta al investigador de ese planeta a cargo de la investigacion a ver que pistas tiene y detalles de como ocurrio el suceso?

Entonces tambien quiero investigar que mas hay en el archivo que sea util. Segun el codex una she woman entro en su mente y no encontro nada; puede ser perdida de memoria o que por medio de alguna maquina o drogas la esten manipulando. Pero eso ultimo ya es suposicio y hasta no encontrarla no sabremos. Tambien sabemos segun el Codex que las dos personas mas poderosas del planeta la andan buscando y no la han encontrado; osea que debe de haber alguien poderoso con suficientes recursos para esconderla lo que reduce la posibilidad de personas que la puedan esconder. Se puede hacer un search de las posibles personas con la capacidad de hacer semejante operacion en el planeta? Si tenemos muestras de DNA en su record medico talvez podremos ajustar los sensores y equipos para rastrearla a cierta distancia?


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
Reed Richards wrote:
Ha; entendido:

Estoy comensando a entender el sistema de future y lo siento diferente al de Shadow Run; deja ver como me adapto? Tratare de hacer las preguntas lo mas simple posible y ver como voy aprendiendo en este nuevo sistema?
Gracias por el apoyo y contestar mis preguntas se aprecia.


G.M.: La diferencia -ademas del nivel de tecnologia y que las aventuras son en distintos planetas - es que aca eres policia y alla eres ladrón.

Reed Richards wrote:
Entonces puedo comunicarme con las personas a cargo de la investigacion de la desaparicion de Orlanda Rodengene?

Por ejemplo si Zyx desea saber sobre el ultimo lugar donde esta fue vista y raptada le hace la pregunta al investigador de ese planeta a cargo de la investigacion a ver que pistas tiene y detalles de como ocurrio el suceso?


Update to the Codex Galactica: Olarda Rodengene:

2124.05.16 – New Terra – Olarda Rodengene was reported missing when the security guard of the apartment building found the door to her apartment forced. The investigation was done by the local New Terra Police Force but supervised by Aldrin Lightyear a member of the Galactic Frontier Military. Sheriff Lightyear was chossen for his dedication and because he knew Ms. Rodengene. The investigation left no idea of the captor(s)'s identity. In a personal note, Sheriff Lightyear commented that she was recovering from her experience the year before.

Reed Richards wrote:
Entonces tambien quiero investigar que mas hay en el archivo que sea util. Segun el codex una she woman entro en su mente y no encontro nada; puede ser perdida de memoria o que por medio de alguna maquina o drogas la esten manipulando. Pero eso ultimo ya es suposicio y hasta no encontrarla no sabremos.


[Automan Blue] Los Shinguz son una subraza de los T'sa que han adoptado casi un millón de palabras de otras razas dentro de su dialecto. Esto lo han hecho porque son amantes de la linguistica pero el efecto es que cuando se traduce su idioma se encuentran este tipo de usos del lenguaje extraños que hace dificil entenderlos. Creo que el oficial Zyx se refiere a la oración: "When she-woman-her tries to go in his mind to way-back she finds nothing there." que se traduciría "When she (Olarda) tries to remember her past, she can't."

Reed Richards wrote:
Tambien sabemos segun el Codex que las dos personas mas poderosas del planeta la andan buscando y no la han encontrado;


[Automan Blue]: "Planet Deadwood is not civilization in the strict sense of the world." The shinguz spoke of "two big person-leaders of the planet have interest in finding her too." It doesn't said the two more powerful nor that they haven't found her, nor why they want her. She's an admiral's daughter and there is a reward for finding her.

Reed Richards wrote:
osea que debe de haber alguien poderoso con suficientes recursos para esconderla lo que reduce la posibilidad de personas que la puedan esconder. Se puede hacer un search de las posibles personas con la capacidad de hacer semejante operacion en el planeta?


[Automan Blue]: Search the Codex Galactica with the keywords=Current: Deadwood
to find people that has been seen or catalogued as living or doing business on that planet.

Reed Richards wrote:
Si tenemos muestras de DNA en su record medico talvez podremos ajustar los sensores y equipos para rastrearla a cierta distancia?


[Automan Blue]: If you have DNA samples in your data base (there are for Olarda's file) you need to get DNA samples to compare.

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm 
Offline
6th Level Character
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am
Posts: 298
Aldrin LightyearRace: HumanSex/Born: Male/2095Origin: New PlutoCurrent: New TerraAlliances: Galactic Concord MilitaryService Entry Date:Advancement: Fast:4/Star Law Officer:3Aldrin “Buzz” Lightyear is a member of the Galactic Frontier Military. He comes from the planet New Pluto. Buzz’s hobbies
include defending the universe, acrobatic stunts and “falling with style.” He has taken zero-g training, armor training,
piloting thrusters and ultralight starship piloting. His favorite saying is “to infinity and beyond!” His most recent rocket launch
was on a “Big One” rocket were he had an accident and is currently in shore leave on recovery. Buzz is single and currently
lives in an apartment building near the Central Galactic Concord Military Command. The place is named Andy’s Rooms for
Rent. His neighbors include retired frontier world sheriff “Woody”, Rex from Ki’inroh, Mr. “Potato Head” the dralasite and
“Slinky” the Dog-Moreau.

Zyx hace una corta busqueda y encuentra el nombre del investigador a cargo de la desaparicion; el Fraal decide enviar un mensaje a Aldrin indicando si le puede hacer llegar el file de la investigacion y si le puede contar de alguna sospecha que tenga.

El mensaje en el comunicador dice:

"Buenas noches Mr. Lightyear; mi nombre es Zyx'Pon'Fed'Kahn un Fraal trabajando para el Galactic Concord en una mision de suma importancia" El Fraal muestra su credenciales y continua. "Me estoy comunicando con usted; por que tengo entendido que usted es el oficial de mas alto rango a cargo de la investigacion en la desaparicion de Orlanda Rodengene. Mi intencion es poder consultar con usted si tiene alguna sospecha sobre este caso que no se encuentre en los files; algo que no se reporte hasta que no se confirma la informacion? Alguna pista que usted entienda que pueda ayudar a esclarecer este caso y que no haya sido investigada completamente. Tengo entendido que usted fue escojido para esta mision no solo por sus altos meritos si no tambien por que conocia a la victima personalmente. Me gustaria saber si es posible obtener su cooperacion en este caso?" El Fraal levanta su mano izquierda hasta la altura del pecho y extiende los dedos; esto hace una señal de despido en su nativo lenguage que muchos interpretan como un despido muy respetuoso; para muchas razas esta señal especifica de los Fraal indica un profundo respeto por la persona con las que se encuentran conversando. "Me gustaria Grok este caso mejor; cualquier cooperacion departe suya sera apreciada y anotada en el record .

Nota aparte (Para pedirle al GM si puede añadir este dato en la descripcion de los Fraals como raza): La señal es usada por los Fraal para saludarse pero tambien es usada cuando se encuentran con un Bodak; la senal es la mano izquierda de la persona con los dedos de la mano abiertos y bien extendidos; digo dedos de la mano abiertos y extendidos y no especifico cantidad por que no todas las razas tienen cinco dedos.
BodakBodaks are the undead remnants of fraals who have been destroyed by the touch of absolute evil. A bodak retains fleeting
memories of its past life and can barely speak the Fraal language. The flesh of this emaciated creature appears charred or
dried, and its empty eye sockets seep trails of smoke.
Flashbacks (Ex): Occasionally, a bodak sees something that rem inds it of its past life. At the start of every encounter, there
is a 5% chance that a bodak notices something about an opponent (random ly determ ined if more than one opponent is
present) that triggers its memory of the past. When such a flashback occurs, the bodak takes no actions for 1 round,
though it can defend itself normally. Thereafter, it takes a –2 morale penalty on all attack rolls directed at that opponent for the remainder of the combat.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120629: Admiral's Daughter (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:59 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Posts: 4371
Location: Cayey, Puerto RIco
Reed Richards wrote:
Zyx hace una corta busqueda y encuentra el nombre del investigador a cargo de la desaparicion; el Fraal decide enviar un mensaje a Aldrin indicando si le puede hacer llegar el file de la investigacion y si le puede contar de alguna sospecha que tenga.

El mensaje en el comunicador dice:

"Buenas noches Mr. Lightyear; mi nombre es Zyx'Pon'Fed'Kahn un Fraal trabajando para el Galactic Concord en una mision de suma importancia" El Fraal muestra su credenciales y continua. "Me estoy comunicando con usted; por que tengo entendido que usted es el oficial de mas alto rango a cargo de la investigacion en la desaparicion de Orlanda Rodengene. Mi intencion es poder consultar con usted si tiene alguna sospecha sobre este caso que no se encuentre en los files; algo que no se reporte hasta que no se confirma la informacion? Alguna pista que usted entienda que pueda ayudar a esclarecer este caso y que no haya sido investigada completamente. Tengo entendido que usted fue escojido para esta mision no solo por sus altos meritos si no tambien por que conocia a la victima personalmente. Me gustaria saber si es posible obtener su cooperacion en este caso?" El Fraal levanta su mano izquierda hasta la altura del pecho y extiende los dedos; esto hace una señal de despido en su nativo lenguage que muchos interpretan como un despido muy respetuoso; para muchas razas esta señal especifica de los Fraal indica un profundo respeto por la persona con las que se encuentran conversando. "Me gustaria Grok este caso mejor; cualquier cooperacion departe suya sera apreciada y anotada en el record .


2127.07.01 [Aldrin Lightyear] My personal opinion is that Olarda Rodengene was deeply affected for what happened on planet Materia. The mutant overlord and pirate Cannibal placed her (and other female victims) on a machine that was designed to mutate their body in a way that his mutant-cybernetic-contaminated body could copulate with them. Some of these women died in the mutation process or later during the forced copulation with Cannibal. I searched the place and followed all hints event he smaller ones. What my investigation and instincts told me –but I was unable to prove – was that whoever kidnapped Olarda was able to mind control some people into helping. This information, Mr. Zyx'Pon'Fed'khan, is personal and I know that neither Olarda nor her father will like people to know about it.


[GM: No problem with the greeting.]

_________________
Everyone thinks I'm half crazy, but they know only half of the truth.
============================================
Mario A. A. R. Keeping the dice rolling since 1986.
============================================


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

suspicion-preferred