EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ] 
 Post subject: [ADV] MISION20120706: Yunker Investigation (GCS Penelope)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

COMMUNICATION SOURCE: Galactic Concord Space Frontier Command
COMMUNICATION SENDER: Commander Linda Chennault
COMMUNICATION TYPE: Mission Brief
COMMUNICATION NAME:”Yunk Yard”
COMUNICATION DATE: 2127.07.16
SHIP ASSIGNED: GCS Penelope 1901

OVERVIEW:
1. Visit planet Yunkworld and find out more information about:
a. The claims of the captured pirates of the pirate starship The Hook that their captain have dealing with a strange man on planet Yunkworld that gave them a device not unlike the weapon used on Bezhin 6.
b. The heavy metal dust found on the pirate starship The Hook that prove that they visited planet Yunkworld before going to Deadwood.
c. The debris encounter on the mine field at 34B6 had some physical damage that shows it was first on a planet and then picked up and thrown into space. That ship didn’t explode in the mine field it was a decoy.

TRAVELLING TIMES/ARRIVAL DATES:
__GCS Templaria B (33B8) - Origin
__Yunkworld (35B6) – 9 days

RESOURCES AVAILABLE:
Local Contact:
__ Lazzent

Fuel/Supplies:
__Refueling Factor Boxes Left:____
__Additional Resources available or collected for the mission:

RESOURCES USED:
__Refueling Factor Boxes Used:____
__Additional Resources used:

MISSION RESOLUTION:

GENERAL COMMENTS:

============================================

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [ADV] MISION20120706: Yunker Investigation (GCS Penelope
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 pm 
11th Level Character

[TRANSMISSION IN: GCS TEMPLARIA B]

Local Contact for this mision. Contact them at any time:

Yunkworld - yunkworld-35b6-t729.html

[COMMANDER TEMPLARIA SOL: OUT]

"A caballo regalado ............"

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:41 pm 
6th Level Character

__Drop Point A1 - Saleos allow any to dump garbage for a yearly fee. Drop point A1 was manufactured to ensure even
distribution of garbage across the world to ensure it can be used as the colossal garbage dump of the galaxy for as long as
possible. Drop Point A1 consists of a giant hole and a system of crushing machines and pipes that fi rst make the trash
smaller and then distribute across the planet. Drop Point A1 is usually manned by independent personnel that got a little to
lose with laws. As such "Don't make me send you to A1" is a common threat from R.S.C. officers to their crew members.
Lazzent is in charge of Drop Point A1.
__Drop Point D3 - Second most used drop point. Manage by the Simon Says W reck Crew.
__Drop Point D32 - Recently abandoned drop point.__Drop Point T4 - Third most used drop point.
__Drop Point 17th - Legends said that there is a treasure on this drop point. __Bifrons - Saleos' moon. Although Bifrons was not spared from orbital bombardment, it very much less damage was done
to Saleos' only moon. When Bifrons was terra-formed, it was originally designated by the Terrans to be a place of
relaxation and quite exercise. Many humans vacationing there took to hoverboards as a sport. All across the landscape
half-destroyed ramps and half-pipes lay. Now Bifrons is believed to house many pirate refugees and m any other types of
outcasts. It is also rumored that somewhere in the moon exists a cache of dozens of nuclear m issiles .

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 pm 
6th Level Character

Zyx is conducting an investigation on possible encounters in Yunkworld.

YunDarrRace: WerenSex/Born: Male/2085Origin: KurgCurrent: YunkworldAlliances: SelfAdvancement: Tough/EngineerYunDarr is a civil engineer. YunDarr was aboard a slave ship that came from Thuldan Empire space. Back in ‘Empire’
space, YunDarr work with the Rebels against the Empire. He was a field engineer and repair different systems. He was
captured and put into slavery by raiders. He is very skilled in both combat and engineering.2127.05 - Yunkworld - YunDarr starts working on planet Yunkworld identifying starship, robot and mecha parts to repair and
sell.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 pm 
6th Level Character

The other colonized planet in the system is Alarin III.

WampasWampas are Yeti-like creatures that l ive on planet Alarin III. Wampa's hands have five fingers, each with one large claw.
They also have a horn protruding from either side of their heads that curves and points forward. The Wampa's feet do not
protrude from the legs and are rather massive. Wampa have sharp teeth and attack with a vicious slash using their
massive claws. Wampa sometimes join forces to hunt in packs in equally beneficial situations or to e lim inate a common
threat (such as human settlement). Wampa have long-lasting memories but limited intelligence.YetiA yeti is a large, white-furred, human-shaped creature that stands about 8 feet tall and weighs approximately 300 pounds.
Its long fur is heaviest around the head and shoulders, and its hands and feet are wide and flat. Layers of fat insulate its
body, allowing it to survive and even thrive in subzero conditions. Although a yeti can stand and wa lk upright, it tends to
hunch over and use its hands and feet, in the manner of a gorilla, to navigate ice floes and rocky terrain. Its eyes are either
blue or colorless, and it has an extra pair of transparent eyelids that allow it to see even in blow ing snow.Species TraitsCold Subtype (Ex): A yeti is immune to cold damage. It takes 50% more damage from fire attacks.Constrict (Ex): A yeti deals normal claw damage (treat as bludgeoning damage) plus 2d6 points of cold damage with a
successful grapple check against a target at least one size category smaller than itself.Improved Grab (Ex): To use this ability, the yeti must hit an opponent at least one size category sm aller than itself with its
claw attack. If it gets a hold, it automatically deals claw damage each round that the hold is maintained, and it can constrict
in the same round.Skill Bonus: The yeti’s white fur grants it a +15 species bonus on Hide checks made in snowy conditions.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:38 am 
6th Level Character

Our contact on Yunkworld:

LazzentIndividualLazzentRace: Human (Morian)Sex/Born: Male/2102Origin: RingunmorCurrent: YunkworldAlliances: SelfService Entry Date:Advancement: ToughLazzent is in charge of some of “the biggest and badest yunk crushing machinery in Yunkworld”. He al so has one of the
communication stations and last landing platforms that is still working. This place is known as Drop Point A1. He’s dirty,
sick and bad mannered. He has to feed using a tube and has chips installed on his head that help him connect to the “old
dammed daughter-of-a-whore computer” and monitor processing numbers and communication signals. The only person
who directly works with Lazzent is a young man named Mart Ironworth.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am 
6th Level Character

Mart IronworthRace: Human (Thuldan)Sex/Born: Male/2105Origin: UnknownCurrent: YunkworldAlliances: SelfAdvancement: Fast/StrongMart Ironworth is a young thuldan inm igrant that claims he was a soldier of the Thuldan Empire and that almost made to
the Emperor's Mangalorian Elite Guard. He also claims that he is the son of an adm iral or a king and that he knows how to
fnd the Star City. The truth is that he found his mangalorian warrior helmet in the yunk, fixed it and uses it as a tool for
scraping starships and robots. He works in Drop Point A1 with Lazzent and is the only one who Lazzen t trust.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 pm 
6th Level Character

Zyx Pon Fed’ Khan a Fraal Travel Guide to the Universe

BE PROACTIVE!
• Learn about your destination.
o Health Risks
o Safety and Security Concerns
o Local Laws and Culture
o Economic Situation
o How many planets in the system?
• Be bold but do not take unnecessary risks.
o No sense in dying before the adventure begins.
o Travel light; it is always preferable to hide and watch than to face and unnecessary danger.
• Always have a safety plan.
o Never trust to luck.
o Trust the wining odds.
o If it is mathematically impossible; it is extremely difficult.
BE PREPARED!
• Pack smart.
o Communicators, medicines, respirators, space suits.
o Pack other important items, (Weapons, Scanners, and Identifications).
o Pack other items that may be useful in certain circumstances (Computer Viruses, Computer Hacking tools and help signal transmitter).
• Plan ahead for illnesses or injuries during your trip.
o Try to have a doctor close.
o If a doctor is not available try the universal health catalog.
o Do not plan on using strange drugs; pack the ones you need.
• Know what to do if you become sick or injured on your trip.
o Possible injuries and treatment according to race DNA and molecular level.
o If you suffer any health conditions; do not risk your life for the fun of it.
• Know and share important information about your trip.
o What planet are you going?
o Who are you going with?
o What kind of space ship are you traveling in?
o What is the mission if it is not classify and if it is have an alibi.
BE PROTECTED!
• Never leave your world without a destination.
• If it looks threatening; is probably dangerous.
• Do not hesitate to act.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm 
6th Level Character

Zyx usa el comunicador galactico para comunicarse con Roy McIntyreRace

Roy McIntyreRace: HumanSex/Born: Male/2080Origin: DeadwoodCurrent: Alarin IIIAlliances: SelfAdvancement: Dedicated/Tough/CharismaticRoy McIntyre is a prospector aided by his faithful robot burro (a very old and vastly modified robohorse), he wanders planet
Alarin III looking for valuable gems and m inerals, and sometimes winds up with more than he bargained for

The Fraal open the comunication channel and lift his left hand with fingers extended to salute.

Good Morning Mr. Roy McIntyreRace:
I am Zyx Pon Fed' Khan and I am an admirer of your adventures and achievements; I am a Fraal, currently traveling to Yunkworld and would like to know if you have any advice or recommendations? If there any pirate group I should be concerned; which group of pirates have recently committed space theft or destroyed traveling starships?

A man of your reputation and caliber probably has lots of information to share about planet Yunkworld, Alarin III and the star system. I will appreciate your help if possible and will be much in your debt.

The monitor close and the communication is finished.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 pm 
6th Level Character

Zyx hace una investigacion de las posibles personas que podemos encontrar en el systema.

Captain just giving you a heads up of who is around the system:

Vicky RoseRace: HumanSex/Born: Female/2086Origin: New VenusCurrent: Alarin IIIAlliances: SelfAdvancement:Roselyn Victoria AKA Nilda Santos AKA Nilda Vicky AKA Vicky Norma AKA Vicky Rose is a dangerous conn artist and
thief. Very resourceful in her line of worl. She had a short romance with Alexander Troy.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Zyx usa el comunicador galactico para comunicarse con Roy McIntyreRace
The Fraal open the comunication channel and lift his left hand with fingers extended to salute.
Good Morning Mr. Roy McIntyreRace:
I am Zyx Pon Fed' Khan and I am an admirer of your adventures and achievements; I am a Fraal, currently traveling to Yunkworld and would like to know if you have any advice or recommendations? If there any pirate group I should be concerned; which group of pirates have recently committed space theft or destroyed traveling starships?
A man of your reputation and caliber probably has lots of information to share about planet Yunkworld, Alarin III and the star system. I will appreciate your help if possible and will be much in your debt.
The monitor close and the communication is finished.

2127.07.16 [Automan Blue] As Mr. Roy McIntyre is currently mining in planet Alarin III, and that planet is a Shadow Planet outside any mayor government, the communication goes through the GalacNet Node installed on orbit around Yunkworld. Communications with Alarin III are erratic and delayed because of the use of subspace channels.

2127.07.17 [Roy [email protected] III] Is this frigging thing working? (Hits the camera. Looks off camera to his robodonkey. Fixes his tie and his hair.) Ok. Hello Mr. Sheriff. I’m a friend of the Frontiers even the Fraal ones. I’m a person who almost always keeps himself out of trouble. All my licenses are up to day. I’m a private prospector. I’m honored you called me. (Fixes his hair and tie again.) The only people I have some contact in Yunkworld are the Simon Says Wreck Crew. I know Simon O'Neill from way back. He is an honest person doing an honest job. (Fixes his hair and tie yet again.) Now, about criminal activity in the area, I’m not sure if there is any. Rummors are that people drop on Yunkworld any kind of garbage including dangerous ones. But as I have never lived there I have no knowledge of what that means. You have to speak to Lazzent, he monitors the space around the planet and keeps records. Roy McIntyre Out.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm 
6th Level Character

The Fraal listen to the communication and responds with a thank you note to Mr. Roy McIntyre.

Then he looks into his computer and start entering mathematical calculations about the possibility of an encounter and the best chances for hidding withing the system. Also he goes into the cumputer system to make sure the secondary auxiliary life support system is working properly (scape pods). He goes over the electronic plans for the ship and prepare possible solutions to problems they might find once in the system. He is carefull to leave a detailed account of the investigation on a secure channel.

Because these are showdow planets it is probably harder to find any information on them; so he wants to start by looking into the export of good from planet Yunkworld to the federated planets. Looking for familiar weapon or part of a ship that will give a clue to who is the strange man dealing parts and weapons out of Yunkworld.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
The Fraal listen to the communication and responds with a thank you note to Mr. Roy McIntyre.

Then he looks into his computer and start entering mathematical calculations about the possibility of an encounter and the best chances for hidding withing the system. Also he goes into the cumputer system to make sure the secondary auxiliary life support system is working properly (scape pods). He goes over the electronic plans for the ship and prepare possible solutions to problems they might find once in the system. He is carefull to leave a detailed account of the investigation on a secure channel.

Because these are showdow planets it is probably harder to find any information on them; so he wants to start by looking into the export of good from planet Yunkworld to the federated planets. Looking for familiar weapon or part of a ship that will give a clue to who is the strange man dealing parts and weapons out of Yunkworld.

2127.07.18 [Automan Blue] Planet Yunkworld economy is based on two things, first they charge for the dumping of garbage on their planet (some ships dump the garbage and leave without paying), second they scrap what can be used as spare parts, raw materials, etc. and sell them to the Shadow Planets and Frontier Planets. Governments like the Ringunmar Star Consortium, The Medurr Empire and the Sathar Hegemony are the ones who dump on the planet more. Alarin III, Ciden II, Inferno and Materia are some of the shadow planets that buy from them. Some people on Yunkworld fix damaged parts and sell them but the damaged robots, mecha, vehicles and starships dump on the planet are almost always stripped of weapons and engines and other mayor components.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:21 pm 
6th Level Character

The Fraal looks into the monitor and thinks; who could be involved in such a large and complicated operation; its got to be somebody conected with contacts in the government and with enough cash to bribe the system. Other wise this operation would not have been possible for a long time. Let's take a look into the mayor exporting houses of the planets and some of the players that might be involved in the traffic of goods.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
The Fraal looks into the monitor and thinks; who could be involved in such a large and complicated operation; its got to be somebody conected with contacts in the government and with enough cash to bribe the system. Other wise this operation would not have been possible for a long time. Let's take a look into the mayor exporting houses of the planets and some of the players that might be involved in the traffic of goods.

[Automan Blue] I cannot the terms "such a large and complicated operation" isn't Yunkworld a garbage planet? Didn't they receive garbage from other planets and sell wathever they can salvage to low tech planets? Isn't Yunkworld a Shadow Planet outside the juridiction of all mayor governments? I cannot understand your inquiry

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 pm 
6th Level Character

Hummm! Oufff; suspira el Fraal. "I will have to make a new search with different parameters; I will look deeper into our contact Lazzen and his helper Mart Ironworth." The Fraal start punching numbers and look into more archive.

I got and idea; let me share it with the group; let see if we can find modifications in Yunkworld to make ourship better and stronger. Maybe we can come up with new equipment to install on the ship. Let me ask the captain the posibility of this. Also let me ask the ship itself what she thinks about this.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 am 
Site Admin

[Automan Blue] I have been design to help Galactic Concord officers and monitor trafic on the GalacNet. My knowledge of behavior, social, bussiness and history comes from my own investigations on the databases. I cannot find in my databanks a reference that could lead to any of the statements you are doing. I need answers or a termination of the logical path: Please explain the following (taken from your statement):

Reed Richards wrote:
who could be involved in such a large and complicated operation
Which operation? Garbage dumping and selling of second hand spare parts?

Reed Richards wrote:
its got to be somebody conected with contacts in the government and with enough cash to bribe the system.
Which government? Yunkworld's government? Yunkworld is a shadow planet with its own government outside the Galactic Concord.

Reed Richards wrote:
Let's take a look into the mayor exporting houses of the planets and some of the players that might be involved in the traffic of goods.
The complete economy of the planet is based on collecting, repairing and selling the spare parts from garbage. I think you are experiencing a human emotion named "overreacting".

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 am 
Site Admin

[G.M.: El ultimo update del CODEX GALACTICA en el DROPBOX trae información nueva de Yunkworld y sus habitantes. Además, el folder MISSION FILES en el DROPBOX trae un pdf con la información segregada de Yunkworld para acceso más rápido.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 pm 
6th Level Character

Sorry about this: (The Fraal looks into the monitor and thinks; who could be involved in such a large and complicated operation; its got to be somebody conected with contacts in the government and with enough cash to bribe the system. Other wise this operation would not have been possible for a long time. Let's take a look into the mayor exporting houses of the planets and some of the players that might be involved in the traffic of goods.)

It was ment to be part of playing the role of the character; not an actual question to the GM. It was like acting; but not part of a question to the game; sorry I got carried away with writing about the psycological aspect of the character than asking an actual question about the game. I will be more specific next time when I get into the role and when I am actually asking a question about the game.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm 
6th Level Character

I did not notice it before; my avatar actually move on screen. Take a look at the hands and eyes and the shadow.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Lo que queria era que te dieras cuenta del error de logica que estabas teniendo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm 
6th Level Character

As discussed with the group in our last adventure; the Fraal will look for medical clinics in the planet Yunkworld that specialize in Dr. Syringe type of services. Also we will try to trace the mineral components on the pieces of evidence found and try to trace that and narrow the options from where the parts came from.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
As discussed with the group in our last adventure; the Fraal will look for medical clinics in the planet Yunkworld that specialize in Dr. Syringe type of services.

[Automan Blue] The biggest population center is the one near Drop Point A1, also known as Drop Point A1. There are no know hospitals or large clinics. All doctors appear to be working as independent offices or small sized clinics. There is no specific record of names or credentials as there is no centralized government to certify them. The information has to be obtain by gather information at the population center.

Reed Richards wrote:
Also we will try to trace the mineral components on the pieces of evidence found and try to trace that and narrow the options from where the parts came from.

[Automan Blue] As there are no topographic or mineral/metal maps of the planets the information must be gathered in the planet asking the locals. The censors can be pre-calibrated to help in the search giving a +2 bonus.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 pm 
6th Level Character

I will monitor the solar system around Yunkworld for possible pirate ships interventions. For as long and far the ship systems allow. I know is not a state of the art ship with modern sensors; but I do my best to work on this old lady.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

[Automan Blue] Yunkworld is a SHADOW PLANET. A Shadow Planet is outside of Galactic Concord's influence.
They don't follow GC rules & regulations:
*Their citizens are not under GC standard progress level way of life.
*Their citizens are not catalogued, nor have they any Standard Identification Number, DNA profile or file (that we know off or have access to).
*We don't have access to their sattelites, planetary security grid, computers or military installations (if any of them exists).
*We don't have patrol ships in or around their planetary system.

Everything we know about Yunkworld comes from following sources:
*Data adquired by multiple sources before the Galactic Concord was formed. (Historical)
*Data adquired by Galactic Concord Military and Exploration ships that have visited the planet.
*Data provided by independent travellers who visit the planet and trade with them. (Bussiness)
*Communication directly to people on the planet using the GalacNet connection controlled by Lazzent.

Other governments like the Sathar Hegemony, the Ringunmr Star Consortium and the Medurr Empire have used the planet in the past as war post, battle field and as garbage disposal facility. They have learn about the planet using the same sources.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm 
6th Level Character

What I meant was that as soon as we get to the system I will be using the ship monitors to scan the system for possible pirate treats. And if possible enhance the radius; using any comercial ship passing by the system. Not throug the galactic net; but during the adventure so we won't be flat footed.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:19 am 
Site Admin

[Automan Blue] You have to be more specific in your requests. I'm a Artificial Intelligence Matrix with a set of computer algorithms designed to help you solve problems, not a mind reader.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:01 pm 
11th Level Character

[Orto Purell] (Le envía un mensaje Encrypted al GCS Penelope) Fue divertido volver a encontrarme con ustedes en Yunkworld. No se pueden quejar de mi, les ayude a encontrar a su prisionero y a encontrar evidencia de la guerra entre la Iglesia de Bethazed y The Future por la supremacía de la mente. ¿Comó se lo de la guerra? Es que yo también tenga la mía en contra de la Iglesia por secuestrar a mi hermana y posiblemente haber matador mi madre. Si, en 2124 fui acusado por la desaparición de mi madre y mi hermana, lo pueden buscar en mi archivo, pero desde ese momento he estado buscando la verdad por que yo no hice nada. Un día me fui a trabajar, a buscar el sustento de mi familia y cuando volví, en mi casa estaba la policía de Pipeworld y me estaban acusándo por la desaparición de mi familia. Yo solamente sabia que tenia que escapar para encontrar la verdad y desde ese momento he estado escapando de la justicia por algo que no hice. Puede ser que después de eso halla hecho cosas... Pero eso no viene al caso.

Antes de llegar a Yunkworld, fui traicionado por un viejo "amigo" y fui capturado por un grupo secreto de la Iglesia de Bethazed que esta cazando a The Future en los Shadowrun Planets. Me torturaron como ustedes no tienen idea, pero se que se lo hubieran ... Se metieron a mi mente a buscar información que las ayudara, pero no pudieron entrar. Y creo que la mujer que lo intento se llama The Voice. Yo la reconoci y ella se encuentra más cerca de ustedes de lo que ustedes creen. Si la encuentro primero que ustedes, no se como voy a reaccionaria. Asi que les recomiendo que la encuentren primero. Les voy a dar una pista; Estuvo en Templaria B hace poco trabajando.

Una última recomendación. Si se encuentran con el grupo secreto de las Betazed, que Violeta este con ustedes, se podrían salvar muchas vidas incluyendo la de mi hermana.

Capitán Troy, cuida a Violeta, La quiero como si fuera otra hermana.
Juez Lovotz, cada día tengo más respeto por usted.
Comandante, espero que en algún momento pueda confiar en mi, ya duele los transmisores.
Penelope, mantén al grupo vivo.
Y a los demás, mantengan su buen trabajo, van a llegar bien lejos.

Sin más que añadir:
Orto Purell de la Torre

PD: Acuérdense de no compartir este mensaje con nadie. Les esta llegando de un "criminal" y nadie les va a creer. Y antes de que se me olvide, Gracias por el pon de Yunkworld hasta Templaria B...

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 am 
11th Level Character

2127.08.06 - Yunkworld - It was discovered by the crew of the GCS Penelope that the secret war between the Future and the Church of Betazeth is a race to develop a prodige telephatic person who can serve as a Key to open and control the legendary City of Lights who both groups believe is a super-telephatic-computer left by the Ancients.

"A caballo regalado ............"

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC