EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:22 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: [RUN]0003-The Missing Egg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:42 am 
Site Admin

a.k.a. The Dragon Egg
a.k.a. Slaying the _?_ to Rescue the fair dragon

The characters are contacted by their fixer at a rather odd hour, and asked if they can attend a meet immediately if not sooner. Apparently the fixer has a very rich, very desperate Johnson that needs a team as soon as possible. The fixer give them an address in one of the best neighborhoods in town, a large estate in a very secure area (A security zone) named Skyline at Snohomish. This in and of itself should be unusual, as it is almost unheard of to be invited to a Johnson's home for a meet. This Johnson sounds very desperate.

The characters will be provided with any passes needed to get into the nicer areas of town, and when they arrive they see a huge mansion on almost 5 acres of gorgeous property. The place is walled in, and has a large front gate. Security at the house will usher the runners in with almost no questions asked, and will not even bother to search them. They are obviously under orders by the Johnson to get the runners inside post haste.

There is an air of tension and apprehension. The runners are led into a large library, and a rather extravagant one. All rooms of the mansion are very big and have few –but elegant and expensive- furniture in the middle of each room. Behind a solid oak desk sits a young woman in her early thirties. It is obvious that she is very distraught and looks as if she hasn't slept in days. She orders the guards out of the room, then introduces herself. This is the players Johnson, Lady Elizabeth Tounborne.

Lady Tounborne is soon to be a mother, and it seems that her egg was stolen from the Mansion sometime last night. Whoever pulled the job was professional, efficient and they also knew enough to know that the Lady was out last evening. Quite a few of her security guards were killed trying to protect the egg, but to no avail. Someone has made off with her unborn child, and she wants her egg back in the worst way.

Even when she is unable to set a price for his unborn child Johnny TheCard is able to mention a price. She needs runners to stop what she understand were runners and she is willing to pay. How much did you want to charge for the run? (choose one)
A)We do it for free!!
B)Wealth reward of +1 to +3.
C)Wealth reward of +4 to +5.

Lady Tournborne is honest, honorable and has a very pleasant disposition, but at the moment she is frantic over the loss of her unborn child.

She doesn't have any subjects, but allows the runners to have free movement to investigate around the mansion.

PAY IN WEALTH POINTS: ?
TARGET: Stolen Egg
DATE TO FINISH RUN: 2059.06.27.
TIME (IN HOURS) TO DO LEGWORK: 80
TIME (IN HOURS) TO FINISH THE RUN: 112

============================================

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RUN]0003- The Egg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:43 am 
Site Admin

Time and Resources Expended by Runner:
[TIME TO PLAN THE RUN: 96 hours]
[ELAPSED TIME: (Last 2 days are played normaly)]
|SA|SU|MO|TU|WE|TH|FR|
|00||00|00||00|00||16|16|

(In this list I’m not counting the use of contacts yet. If you want your contact to expend the time finding and buying the specific GEAR, feel free to tell me in this topic and I will adjust the post accord.)

Abaton
Research the security files: Time: 4 hours.
Buy a new FAKE SIN of an art (food) connosier. Forgery DC: 25. P_DC:15. Shadow Wealth: -2. Time: 15 hours.
Uses gather information to speak to The Shouting Chef. 4 hours.
Check the food of the nanny and her blood for drugs. 4 hours.
Search John Sutro's apartment at Everett. 4 hour.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 31

Angel
Uses Gather Information to gain more info about and from Lady Tournbourn. Time 4 hours.
Uses Contact to get a FAKE SIN for Happy Henry. Shadow Wealth:+1. Time: +0.
Uses Contact to check security cameras on a place were there is none. 0 hours.
Uses Gather Information to gain more info about and from Paula Blackstone. Time 4 hours.
Uses Contact to get the map of Paula's mansion. 0 hours.
Uses Contact to gather information about links between Paula and Morgana. 0 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 8

B.M.W.
Some time conjuring spirits. 1 hours
Some time researching spells: 5 hours
Astrally check Lady Tournbourne's Mansion. 4 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 10

Caballero
Buy a new FAKE SIN of an art (food) connosier. Forgery DC: 25. P_DC:15-3(one use only). Shadow Wealth: -2. Time: 15 hours.
Uses gather information to speak to The Shouting Chef. 4 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 19

Camper
Uses Gather Information to gain more info about and from Fran Finefast. Time 4 hours.
Uses Gather Information to gain more info about and from John Sutro. Time 4 hours.
Uses Gather Information to gain more info about and from Bolovino Muslovini. Time 4 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 12

Cheese
Stalking Drake. 64 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 64

Founder
Investigate the scene of the crime. Time: 4 hours.
Research on dragon eggs. Time: 4 hours.
Gather Information at Blackstone Musseon. 4 hours.
Astral Search at Blackstone's House. 4 hours.
Finds out that Shadow Wealth cannot be traced. 4 hours.
Research about runners & gang colors. 4 hours
Gather Information at Renton. 4 hours.
Research new spell. 1 hour
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 31.

Mud Flap
Uses Gather Information to gain more info in Live Till Dusk. Time 4 hours.
Uses Gather Information to gain more info in Mr. Chang's restaurant. Time 4 hours.
Uses Gather Information to gain more info in Bullet Bob's Runners Surplus. Time 4 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 12.

Rookie
Contact prepares car for dragon egg transport. 0 hours. Shadow Wealth:-2.
Uses Gather Information to find about an event were the egg could be sold. Time 4 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 4.

Vendetta
Search John Sutro's room at Lady Tournbourne's Mansion. 4 hour.
Search John Sutro's apartment at Everett. 4 hour.
Uses Gather Information to gain info on John Sutro on the area of Everett were he has an apartment. 4 hours.
Uses Gather Information to speak with the Hellhounds and find out who stole their van. 4 hours.
Gather Information at Renton. 4 hours.
TOTAL TIME EXPENDED (hours): 20.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 am 
Site Admin

The Scene of the Crime
Place: Lady Tournborne’s Mansion at Skyline Mansions of Snohomish
Event: Stealing of the Egg
Time Elapsed:
• Lady Tournborne’ was out to a reception at 9:00pm.
• She call the nanny (Fran Finefast) at 11:00pm.
• The egg was stolen at 11:15pm.
• They find out at 11:45pm.

Facts:
• They were organized, equipped and prepared.
• It’s posible that they have been checking the house for weeks before striking.
• The security system was shut down.
• The guard (John Sutro) was knock out.
• The main gate was open and it was broken.
• A neighboor (Bolovino Muslovini) has made treats against Lady Tournborne and her egg.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 am 
6th Level Character

Hum it seems like a though job, for just one egg. I could do research with de locals to find out anything. Some one needs to check the local gangs, some one like a street samurai. Security cameras of neighbors we need to see wich vehicles are frequenting the place. Cheese you think you can reconize any smell.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 am 
6th Level Character

Any body that can question the nany and the security guard? Is there,s any way to investigate if the door was force or somebody let others inn and then broke the gate? Check for footstep or clues inside and outside the manssion?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 am 
6th Level Character

Can somebody check the background of Lady Elizabeth to see what she does, who is the possible father of the egg, what she really is, who are her enemis if there's any near by, check the neightborgh that made the threas? I would like to find out who she is and what she does, it seems very rich, probably owning us a favor is better than paying us, if it isa creature with great power and influence, having her in our side as an asset could be better than getting pay, and if we pull this right this time around, she could use us for more runs.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 pm 
6th Level Character

Snohomish District:
I will go for a drink at the nightclub Live Till Dusk to see if I can find information. Then I will go to Mr. Chang's restaurant to listen to the patrons there to find out anything about any body that works for the Lady that had meetings there. I will enjoy some of Chang's famous cousine and talk to him. I will go to Bullet Bob's Runners Surplus to make him a contact and find out if somebody got any survillance equipment from him that might help us in our search. Also to find out wich runers group are operating in the area. Somebody needs to visit the Blackstones Musseum, they collect paranormal animals. I beleived that some body, probably our priest Vendetta needs to go to the Uyallup

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 pm 
6th Level Character

I was saying that Vendetta can go to Puyallup Heights Aparment Building and listen to the confessions of the family of Francesca Finefast and probably her fiance's bridal shop. Try to get some honest to God confessions by any means necessaries; be persuasive, very persuasive. Probably Black Magic Woman can acompany him and do an astral check of the building for the egg.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

JTC: "Mud Flap, antes de cambiarle el nombre a Lady Tournborne, y de hacer todo lo que dices, trata primero de hacer un background check en los envueltos..... (nota: lo que hizo Rookie en el RUN0002). Second: going door by door, sector by sector around Snohomish is going to take a few years more than a week. Don't you think?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 pm 
4th Level Character

Ángel

A girl can get use to living Like this. JTC si tengo la oportunidad me gustaría hablar con Lady Elizabeth de mujer a mujer. Quizás pueda averiguar detalles que los demás por ser hombres ella no se atreva decir. Diplomacy seria lo que utilizaría. ( a todo esto estoy utilizando mi equipo para documentar y detallar todo lo que sea de valor para aumentar un poco mi shadow wealth).

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M. NOTE: Sorry, hay un error en mis posts, si aparece como Elizabeth. Pero cuando alguien pase el trabajo de revisar el background check (o sea buscar su file dentro del barulloso) descubriran que ese no es su nombre verdadero. ]

JCT: "Pero aún así están dando palos a ciegas sin primero revisar el background check. I won't said anything more. This is the way you want to do this. I will step back and let you manage this."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:11 pm 
6th Level Character

Los primeros tres parrafos fueron ideas libres para el grupo, luego hice research sobre el distrito y fue en el distrito donde vi el nombre de la nany con la descripcion de donde vive su familia, pero tienes razon seria bueno que el decker haga un research del cliente y si alguien mas en el grupo sabe algo seria bueno saberlo. A ver que decide el grupo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:25 pm 
6th Level Character

mud Flap hizo un mejor research y pide permiso para compartir lo encontrado. Mario el. Verdadero nombre de Lady tournborn es Infinia?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm 
5th Level Character

Name: Fran Finefast
Affiliation: Street/Self
Archetype: Nanny
Jewish-American Francesca Finefast, fresh out of her job as a bridal consultant in her fiance's shop, first appears on the door step of lady Tournborne peddling cosmetics, and quickly stumbles upon the opportunity to become the nanny for his unborn child. Soon Fran, with her off-beat nurturing and no-nonsense honesty, touches the whole family as she gives the prim-and-proper Infinia and his child a dose of 'Queens logic,' helping them to become a healthy, happy family. Fran lives at Lady Tournbourne mansion but her family and real apartment is in Puyallup Heights Apartment Buildings.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M. Note: Vean lo que postee en el topico OOC. Por favor lean lo que les estoy diciendo. El primer paso es revisar el background eso significa identifica y postear lo que hay dentro del BARULLOSO sobre los personajes sospechosos o involucrados. Exactamente lo que hizo Alex en el post arriba del mio. ]

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:28 pm 
1st Level Character

Caballero:
Donde estan nuestros modales? Lady Tounborne mi nombre es Caballero, estos son mis compañeros de aventura. No me quiero imaginar lo que las ultimas horas han sido para usted. Solo me puedo imaginar la angustia y desesperacion de una bella y adorada madre como usted.No descansaremos hasta hallar los malvados y depiadados, q se atrevieron a entrar en esta hermosa y de paso bien decorada mansion y tomar su huevo/ hijo(a).No descansaremos hasta encontrarlo, sientase segura pq Los Wild Aces estan aqui para ayudarla! Verdad muchachos.......muchachos...

(O.O.C: OK yo no se pero cuando hablan de huevos yo rapido pienso en Dragon. Espero estar equivocado, pero si es asi espero q tengan los huevos en su sitio para este run)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 pm 
6th Level Character

Ok aqui va:
La mansion se encuentra en Skyline de Snohomish, this residential zone is composed of mansions of almost an acre each, she had five, wich means a lot of money. Their residents are almost all high ranking corpotate executives. Some mansions house special guests.

Enter Renraku, corp AAA, top 10 corps, weakened by the Deus fiasco.

Enter Infinia Tourborne, accountant for Renraku. Widow, is rumored to be Drake's ex lover.

Enter John Sutro, human body guard, chief of security of the mansion, has problem with women and gambling, who he hides from his current employer.

Enter Mr. Drake, runer, location Tacoma. You will love this one, his current enemies are Angel Storm and Silver Bullets, shadow runners groups.

Enter Angel Storm, know members Crow, Frenchman, Killroy, Zeno, Predator, Blade and Dianne. Not much after that.

Next group, enter Silver Bullets, known members are murphy, faces, crazy raven murdock, worlord, chipl and flame. This group is more unpredictable, but guest who are they working for. The Phoenix Fundation.

Enter the Phoenix Fundation, this are good guys known for recovery of good and dengerous mission, see their file in strange organizations. Known operatives, Admiral Francis Drake, Bran Spinner male troll tiene una van con equipo de vigilancia, to big you can not miss him, doesn't get off the van much. Experto en vigilancia y espionaje. Este otro me llama la atencion, Catherina "Pinnar" Seahold cat burglar. Dr. Myrna

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm 
6th Level Character

Me falto una info the phoenix fundation, dr. Myrna Stevenson, pathologist, magical special agent. Peter hans Morrow, special agent, poster boy, muscle. Raphael Muller Special Agent and detective. Hace un tiempo atras phoenix fundation lograron detener a un grupo llamado Ragul Pharmaceuticals, estos querian exparsir un virus mortal. Todo es muy ineresante, no pienso que el huevo es una joya, puede ser un enbase para algo que Renraku este trabajando. Necesito

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm 
6th Level Character

El que ataco el complejo era grupo de corporacion o un buen grupo the shadow runners a hora diganme de quien sospechan o si alguien tiene alguna otra pista, lo del huevo siendo un enbase fui yo estrechando los hechos, nada que ver con ningun hecho encontrado, solo suponiendo por el desespero de l Johnson. Ha otra cosa, favor de ver bien la info de Drake, creo que se me esta pasando algo muy importante sobre el.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Snohomish District:
I will go for a drink at the nightclub Live Till Dusk to see if I can find information. Then I will go to Mr. Chang's restaurant to listen to the patrons there to find out anything about any body that works for the Lady that had meetings there. I will enjoy some of Chang's famous cousine and talk to him. I will go to Bullet Bob's Runners Surplus to make him a contact and find out if somebody got any survillance equipment from him that might help us in our search. Also to find out wich runers group are operating in the area. Somebody needs to visit the Blackstones Musseum, they collect paranormal animals. I beleived that some body, probably our priest Vendetta needs to go to the Uyallup

JCT: "Cuando termines de visitar todos estos lugares puedes tomar la guia telefonica y continuar visitando el distrito sector-por-sector."

Live Till Dusk. No information found.
Mr. Chang's restaurant. Good Food. No information found.
Bullet Bob's Runners Surplus. No information found. (to add him as a contact you need to raise a level and gain a new contact point).

Felix The Cat wrote:
Ángel
A girl can get use to living Like this. JTC si tengo la oportunidad me gustaría hablar con Lady Elizabeth de mujer a mujer. Quizás pueda averiguar detalles que los demás por ser hombres ella no se atreva decir. Diplomacy seria lo que utilizaría. ( a todo esto estoy utilizando mi equipo para documentar y detallar todo lo que sea de valor para aumentar un poco mi shadow wealth).

JCT: "La información que obtuviste Angel, es muy interesante."

Lady Tourbourn's File has been updated:

SECRET: This young western dragon is an accountant. She works in Renraku and is also Drake’s ex-lover. The hatching is his. She has a lot of money from both her lover and her own achievement. She also married a human Lord on England who later died, there her name Elizabeth Tournborne comes from the late husband.

2059.06.19: Lady Tournborne's unborn child is kidnapped by unknowns. She doesn’t believe that the egg’s father could be involved and doesn’t want to ask him for help because he is not a “good person”. She can only think about two people who made remarks about her and her baby: her neighbor Bolovino Muslovini and Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone a biologist.

[G.M. NOTES: The gather information hours has been record in the second post of the topic.]

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RUN]0003- The Missing Egg
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 pm 
6th Level Character

Jajaja, it is called leg's work, it worked well in 19 century and 20 century investigation; I just did not know that you get the info from the Matrix in the 21 century. Who needs facebook, twiter or google when you have thbe Matrix. I guest I spent my time in leg's work, I will observe for the moment to learn how the system and the matrix works.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm 
6th Level Character

"Lady Infinia Tournborne, owner of the famous Tourborne Collection has moved to Seattle with his precious egg covered in gems, silver and gold. Her enameled eggs attract attention in brilliant royal blue! Fashioned more than a century ago by Faberge, jeweler to Russian Czarina Maria, Has an intricate metalwork, lost wax metal-casting, hand-painted enamel and magnetic closure as the originals. ""Constance"" boasts a royal double eagle while the larger ""Beatrice"" is ringed by clusters of roses. Constance: 3andfrac12;""dia.x8""H. 3 lbs. Beatrice: 3""dia.x6""H. 2 lbs. These two are only a small part of the collection that is valued in five million nuyens. It is unknown if Lady Tournborne will allow visits to her collection or even a presentation on any of the musseums of the Seattle Metroplex. We will keep you informed. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Jajaja, it is called leg's work, it worked well in 19 century and 20 century investigation; I just did not know that you get the info from the Matrix in the 21 century. Who needs facebook, twiter or google when you have thbe Matrix. I guest I spent my time in leg's work, I will observe for the moment to learn how the system and the matrix works.

JCT:
"Sonomish: Population 115000. Divided into 15 sectors of 20 kms each. Going one by one to gather information in every house will take 28750 days of 16 hours. When you do legwork, you first have to find out about the person you want to find out. You don't visit every possible place. What you're doing is not leg work, is called a waste of time. But is ok, is your time. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Ok aqui va:
La mansion se encuentra en Skyline de Snohomish, this residential zone is composed of mansions of almost an acre each, she had five, wich means a lot of money. Their residents are almost all high ranking corpotate executives. Some mansions house special guests.

Enter Renraku, corp AAA, top 10 corps, weakened by the Deus fiasco.

Enter Infinia Tourborne, accountant for Renraku. Widow, is rumored to be Drake's ex lover.

Enter John Sutro, human body guard, chief of security of the mansion, has problem with women and gambling, who he hides from his current employer.

Enter Mr. Drake, runer, location Tacoma. You will love this one, his current enemies are Angel Storm and Silver Bullets, shadow runners groups.

Enter Angel Storm, know members Crow, Frenchman, Killroy, Zeno, Predator, Blade and Dianne. Not much after that.

Next group, enter Silver Bullets, known members are murphy, faces, crazy raven murdock, worlord, chipl and flame. This group is more unpredictable, but guest who are they working for. The Phoenix Fundation.

Enter the Phoenix Fundation, this are good guys known for recovery of good and dengerous mission, see their file in strange organizations. Known operatives, Admiral Francis Drake, Bran Spinner male troll tiene una van con equipo de vigilancia, to big you can not miss him, doesn't get off the van much. Experto en vigilancia y espionaje. Este otro me llama la atencion, Catherina "Pinnar" Seahold cat burglar. Dr. Myrna

JCT: "Esto está más cerca de lo que estamos buscando. Averiguar primero sobre las personas envueltas en el caso, pero solo has buscado sobre una persona nada más y resulta que es la victima no es un sospechoso...."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Me falto una info the phoenix fundation, dr. Myrna Stevenson, pathologist, magical special agent. Peter hans Morrow, special agent, poster boy, muscle. Raphael Muller Special Agent and detective. Hace un tiempo atras phoenix fundation lograron detener a un grupo llamado Ragul Pharmaceuticals, estos querian exparsir un virus mortal. Todo es muy ineresante, no pienso que el huevo es una joya, puede ser un enbase para algo que Renraku este trabajando. Necesito

JCT: "No entiendo en que tiene que ver el Phoenix Foundation con esto... Pero otra vez, es tu tiempo."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Any body that can question the nany and the security guard? Is there,s any way to investigate if the door was force or somebody let others inn and then broke the gate? Check for footstep or clues inside and outside the manssion?

JCT: "Necesitamos alguien que haga busqueda de pistas.... (Investigate)."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:

JCT: "Both have rooms at the mansion. John Sutro was in Renraku payroll. Fran Finefast was on Lady Tournborne's payroll. About the check, is the same info as last answer, Investigate skill."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm 
6th Level Character

Mi error por no hacerme explicar, cuando dije que me quedaria observando, no me refeia al leg work, si no a la interaccion de los jugadores para aprender mejor el sistema de juego, no me referia a que mi dwarf se quedaria ca lo the phoenixminando. Creo que estoy cogiendole el piso lo the phoenix, es que creo que uno de los grupos de shadow runners, silver bullets han hecho trabajo para phoenix, solo trataba de poner los grupos de runners que pudieran ser enemigos de Drake y tubieran los skills para hacer el trabajo. Los dos personajes que menfcionaste el vecino y la muchacha los he buscado pero no he podido dar con ellos. Talve es que tengo que decirte que investigare al vecino para ver donde esta la info. Brinque a muchas congeturas sin conocer el sistema de juego, por eso es que 0parece que los dardos dan en toda la pared menos en el blanco.z

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 pm 
Site Admin

[GM: No tiene que ver con el sistema. Es con la forma de buscar información y la forma de enfrentar el problema para solucionarlo. En el post #3 de este topico aparecen unos nombres de sospechosos. Usando la funcion de busqueda (en el tope de la pagina) se te va a hacer mas facil encontrar info sobre ellos.

Si te vas post-por-post del topico del distrito donde ocurrió el caso, a ver si encuentras algo, es como si fueras puerta por puerta de la ciudad. No es efectivo. Fijate que de el huevo robado a Lady Tournborne estás saltando a que a los runners que trabajaron para Phoenix sin siquiera buscar info de los sospechosos el el post #3 de este topico. Para llegar a que un grupo de runners que en el pasado fueron enemigos del padre del huevo, no deberías averiguar primero sobre la Lady? Estás descartando tood lo que postee en los primeros tres topicos.

Además estás pensando que lo que yo posteo dentro del distrito es todo lo que hay en el distrito. Eso no es así. Como te dijo JTC hay 100K de habitantes en Sonomish. Yo no he tenido tiempo ni de postear 10% del manual de Seattle. Si quieres te lo llevas y me lo pasas para postearlo.

Mi trabajo no es decirte esto, Tito, si yo quisiera te dejaba perder las 90 horas llendo casa por casa e investigando a Phoenix.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 am 
1st Level Character

Camper:
Por mi parte voy a interrogar a Fran Finefast, John Sutro, Bolovino Muslo para ver que informacion puedo sacarles acerca de lo ocurrido y saber un poco mas de quienes son John Sustro y Bolovino Muslo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 am 
Site Admin

Rougy wrote:
Camper:
Por mi parte voy a interrogar a Fran Finefast, John Sutro, Bolovino Muslo para ver que informacion puedo sacarles acerca de lo ocurrido y saber un poco mas de quienes son John Sustro y Bolovino Muslo.

JTC: "Thanks for taking the time, I stil recommend that you find the profiles on this characters around the matrix, but hey, you can interrogate them."

[G.M. NOTE: The following updates have been made on each character's bios.]

"This is what you found Camper:
Fran Finefast:
2059.06.19: Fran Finefast speaks about the missing egg that belongs to Lady Tournbourne: "I don't know what delayed me, maybe it was the knowledge that everything was fine. The temperature was fine in the room, no noise, no excess of light. The vapor were right. The room has to be at certain temperature, you known, higher than the human body. And everything was right. I went to the kitchen, I make myself a sandwich. I watched a soap opera or two... It was my fault, I should keep an eye on the "baby". Is my job and I failed it because I falled sleep."

John Sutro:
2059.06.19: John Sutro speaks about the missing egg that belongs to Lady Tournbourne: "I was working at Snohomish's Skyline mansions, like my assigment was. I work for Renraku Security, you know, I work outside the Arcology, on other locations. My team and I were attacked by unknowns at this mansion, Lady Tournbourne's mansio, and I was lucky to be alive. Maybe they left me for dead. Perhaps, that's what happened. I'm luchy."

Bolovino Muslovini:
It apperas that Bolovino Muslovini is a celebrity. His profile can be found on MEDIA>Connoisseur Channel (Art). The runners SINS can be used to investigate around the mansion but they have no juridisctition around other mansions. Bolovino Muslovini refuses to talk to tou.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:35 am 
5th Level Character

Name: Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone
Affiliation: Corp/Blackstone Foundation
Archetype: Museum Director
Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone is a mayor investor and high level executive on Brackhaven Investments that founded and directs the Blackstone Foundation a branch of B.I. that does charitable and scientific work. She is the curator of the Blackstone’s Museum and Zoo at Snohomish. She is very interested and knowns a lot about dragons.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 am 
5th Level Character

Name: The Shouting Chef
Affiliation: Media/ Connoisseur Channel
Archetype: Media Producer/Cooker
Bolovino “Shouting Chef” Muslovini is an Italian chef that has his own program at the Connoisseur Channel. He claims to be the best of the world and to have the most strange and eccentric ways of cooking paranormal animals. His show about “roasted unicorn receipt” and his “receipt for crocatile legs” are famous. Now, he claims his going to be able to prepare a receipt with a dragon’s egg. Is not surprise that dragons are not amused by these claims. He lives in a mansion in a A security zone named Skyline at Snohomish.

Quote: “Spice the spices, everybody loves my chocolate covered salty meat balls!!”

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 am 
5th Level Character

Sewer: Despues de encontrar la informacion de estos dos "personajes" a cual decapitamos primero??? Lo se lose diran que es muy apresurado esta bien... Bah dejo a Cheese que siga con esto, es muy aburrido para mi.

Cheese: Hola muchachos, bueno creo que un buen comienzo es espiar a Bolovino y a Paula. Tambien podemos investigar las cuentas de banco de ellos a ver si ha ocurrido un movimiento de dinero grande como para pagar un run.
Me avisan en cual me necesitan, sera un placer espiarlos.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 am 
3rd Level Character

Abaton:
Me gustaria investigar el pietaje de Las camaras de seguridad e investigar Como fué hackeada la seguridad de la mansión. Tanbién si Los runners estubieron preparandose y observando la mansión podemos chequear Los logs de seguridad de la comunidad y ver si hay algún patrón de visitas o servicios que puedan haber podido ser usados por Los runners para investigar.
¿Se podría conseguir pietaje de cámaras cercanas a la mansión pero que no Sean parte de la seguridad de Ella y quizás obtener alguna pista de los runners.
Me gustaria investigar Las declaraciones de la nanny e interrogarla para ver cualquier detalle que pueda haber pasado por alto,¿quizás Caballero pueda ayudar en la investigación?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:05 am 
Site Admin

prince of salt wrote:
Sewer: Despues de encontrar la informacion de estos dos "personajes" a cual decapitamos primero??? Lo se lose diran que es muy apresurado esta bien... Bah dejo a Cheese que siga con esto, es muy aburrido para mi.

Cheese: Hola muchachos, bueno creo que un buen comienzo es espiar a Bolovino y a Paula. Tambien podemos investigar las cuentas de banco de ellos a ver si ha ocurrido un movimiento de dinero grande como para pagar un run.
Me avisan en cual me necesitan, sera un placer espiarlos.

JTC: "Espiarlos, como para hacerles un profile o stalking requiere 4 dias (64 hours). Tienen que decidir quien espia a quien.

Si usaron Shadow Wealth para pagar, el mismo no es rastreable. (si lo fuera, a ustedes tambien los clavarían por allí.)"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 am 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
Abaton:
Me gustaria investigar el pietaje de Las camaras de seguridad e investigar Como fué hackeada la seguridad de la mansión. Tanbién si Los runners estubieron preparandose y observando la mansión podemos chequear Los logs de seguridad de la comunidad y ver si hay algún patrón de visitas o servicios que puedan haber podido ser usados por Los runners para investigar.
¿Se podría conseguir pietaje de cámaras cercanas a la mansión pero que no Sean parte de la seguridad de Ella y quizás obtener alguna pista de los runners.
Me gustaria investigar Las declaraciones de la nanny e interrogarla para ver cualquier detalle que pueda haber pasado por alto,¿quizás Caballero pueda ayudar en la investigación?

JTC: "Following Mud Flaps idea, Abaton checks the security footage. Lady Tournbourne gives us access to it. Some security footage is missing as the criminals used a decker to control the security of the place and erase all traces they could find. But, researching past security footage some non-identified strangers were seen stalking the place for four days. They were an ork and a troll.

Las declaraciones de la nanny y el guardia que sobrevivio ya fuieron posteadas."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 am 
6th Level Character

Mud Flap advierte de la posibilidad de que algunas declaraciones de los testigos puede que no sean completamente ciertas; John Sutto tiene problemas de mujeres y apuestas, este pudo haber sido sobornado o engañado. Si le queda tiempo a Mud le gustaria verificar sobre las acciones de este unas semanas antes y si sabe algo del trol y del ork que estaban espiando. Verificar descripcionesdel troll y el ork con posibles grupos de runers.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Mud Flap advierte de la posibilidad de que algunas declaraciones de los testigos puede que no sean completamente ciertas; John Sutto tiene problemas de mujeres y apuestas, este pudo haber sido sobornado o engañado. Si le queda tiempo a Mud le gustaria verificar sobre las acciones de este unas semanas antes y si sabe algo del trol y del ork que estaban espiando. Verificar descripcionesdel troll y el ork con posibles grupos de runers.

JTC: "Identifieng the ork and troll is not possible. We don't have an exact match:"

Quote:
But, researching past security footage some non-identified strangers were seen stalking the place for four days. They were an ork and a troll.

"But, I don't understand, what do you want to do with John Sutro ask him about the ork and troll? Or to gather information were he lives about the past weeks?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm 
4th Level Character

Angel:

JTC Tengo curiosidad en lo que MF dice cuando Lady Tournborne llevo a Seattle. 1) se pensaba que el huevo con que Ella llego era un artefacto de gran belle a y valor, pero en esos momentos nadie sabia que era un huevo de dragón. 2) tenemos un sobreviviente que esta metido en deudas hasta el cuello. 3) una niñera que no se conoce mucho de su pasado. 4) un chef que tiene interés en preparar una comida en donde el ingrediente principal es huevo de dragón. Pero nadie se a puesto a preguntar el pasado de Lady Tournborne con Renraku y el trabajo que ella hacia en la compañía quizás sea chantaje de algún tipo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Mud Flap advierte de la posibilidad de que algunas declaraciones de los testigos puede que no sean completamente ciertas; John Sutto tiene problemas de mujeres y apuestas, este pudo haber sido sobornado o engañado. Si le queda tiempo a Mud le gustaria verificar sobre las acciones de este unas semanas antes y si sabe algo del trol y del ork que estaban espiando. .....

John Sutro: "The mansion security wasn't compromise until that night. I worked on three day shift intervals and I even slept in a room at the mansion during those shifts. I don't know about anyone stslking the mansion."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

Felix The Cat wrote:
Angel:

JTC Tengo curiosidad en lo que MF dice cuando Lady Tournborne llevo a Seattle. 1) se pensaba que el huevo con que Ella llego era un artefacto de gran belle a y valor, pero en esos momentos nadie sabia que era un huevo de dragón. 2) tenemos un sobreviviente que esta metido en deudas hasta el cuello. 3) una niñera que no se conoce mucho de su pasado. 4) un chef que tiene interés en preparar una comida en donde el ingrediente principal es huevo de dragón. Pero nadie se a puesto a preguntar el pasado de Lady Tournborne con Renraku y el trabajo que ella hacia en la compañía quizás sea chantaje de algún tipo.

JTC: "Si lees mas arriba encontrarás que ya hablaste con ella y se actualizó su profile. Tambien encontrarás que Camper interrogo a otros de los sospechosos. Uno de ellos sin exito."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

JTC: "Angel, en tu anterior post mencionas las siguientes personas:
1) se pensaba que el huevo con que Ella llego era un artefacto de gran belle a y valor, pero en esos momentos nadie sabia que era un huevo de dragón.
2) tenemos un sobreviviente que esta metido en deudas hasta el cuello.
3) una niñera que no se conoce mucho de su pasado.
4) un chef que tiene interés en preparar una comida en donde el ingrediente principal es huevo de dragón.

y en lugar de investigarlos saltas a Drake?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:44 pm 
6th Level Character

Todavia nadie a pasado por el museo a investigar sobre la mujer que aparece junto al cocinero como posibles sospechosos? Lo del troll y el ork esta dificil a menos que tengamos un programa que compare rostros y fisicos con algun database de personas o runners. Me esta estraño que esto es un asunto de Renraku y ellos no han intervenido, esto puede ser que estamos operando en el termino mandatorio para que se informe que algo ocurrio con la seguridad. Tanpoco me parece que seria tan facil robarle un huevo de dragon, ella esconde algo que no ha dicho. Tampoco se ha mencionado si la seguridad magica se activo y creeme que no es facil pasar la seguridad magica de un dragon, si es que habia alguna. Muchas dudas y pocas pruebas, hasta hahora todo el mundo es sospechoso incluyendo a la lady. Angel tu que conoces un poco de todo cuanto paga el seguro por el huevo? Creo que son 5 miyones de nuyen eso es mucho mas que cocinarlo para un show.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M.NOTE: VOY A SOLICITAR QUE POR FAVOR LEAN EL TOPICO ANTES DE POSTEAR> LEAN LAS RESPUESTAS QUE YA SE HAN PSOTEAD Y LAS PREGUNTAS PARA QUE NO SE PREGUNTE DE NUEVO LO MISMO.]

Reed Richards wrote:
Todavia nadie a pasado por el museo a investigar sobre la mujer que aparece junto al cocinero como posibles sospechosos?

JCT says: "No, nadie. Pasaron por la mansion del cocinero y no los dejó entrar. Ahora recuerden qeu estamos usando FAKE SINs y podemos ir donde Lady Tournbourne nos da acceso, eso no nos da libre paso a las casa de estos millonarios. Tendríamos que usar otros FAKE SINS de policias o algo asi."

Reed Richards wrote:
Lo del troll y el ork esta dificil a menos que tengamos un programa que compare rostros y fisicos con algun database de personas o runners.

Quote:
But, researching past security footage some non-identified strangers were seen stalking the place for four days. They were an ork and a troll.

JCT says: "Nuevamente, no es cuestión de tener el programa o la data para compararlo. Lo que tenemos no es suficiente para identificarlos y punto. Los sospechosos son runners. Si fuera tan fácil ustedes estarían muertos."

Reed Richards wrote:
Me esta estraño que esto es un asunto de Renraku y ellos no han intervenido, esto puede ser que estamos operando en el termino mandatorio para que se informe que algo ocurrio con la seguridad.

JCT says: "Este angulo no se había mencionado. Renraku Security si está avisado y está haciendo su propia investigación, pero hay otras cosas:
#1 Lady Tournbourne es el Johnson. O sea que ya fue investigada por yo, su fixer, que como les expliqué antes:"

Gamemaster wrote:
JTC: "Remember that my job as a fixer is to check out all the angles, that the Johnson story is solid, that you are runners that live to uphold your reputation. That the Johnson knows your skills nor your names and you know he's confiable enough to do bussiness with, and enough nuyen to pay. Knowing everything that is happening in the run is my job. I will do my job. Don't mess things up and make my job more difficult. My contacts will check the johnson, my deckers will transfer your money. Do your job and don't cross me. As long as we are clear on this, we can continue working togheter. "

#2 Se sospecah que son runners, por eso se contrata runners para encontrar el huevo. Ese es el motivo de la mision.

#3 El huevo está por empollar, el tiempo es la escencia aqui."

Reed Richards wrote:
Tanpoco me parece que seria tan facil robarle un huevo de dragon, ella esconde algo que no ha dicho. Tampoco se ha mencionado si la seguridad magica se activo y creeme que no es facil pasar la seguridad magica de un dragon, si es que habia alguna.

JCT says: "Ella es un dragón joven, no un antiguo dragon como Dunkelzhan. Pero si quieres seguir investigando a la victima. Mete mano. "

Reed Richards wrote:
Muchas dudas y pocas pruebas, hasta hahora todo el mundo es sospechoso incluyendo a la lady.

JCT says: "Ver respuesta anterior."

Reed Richards wrote:
Angel tu que conoces un poco de todo cuanto paga el seguro por el huevo? Creo que son 5 miyones de nuyen eso es mucho mas que cocinarlo para un show.

JCT says: "El huevo que se robaron no es de la colección de huevos cubiertos en gemas, es su huevo, el huevo que ella pario, su hijo, porque ella es dragona y va a nacer su hijo que es un dragon que está dentro del huevo. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm 
6th Level Character

Who is our inpersonator or infiltrator to do the job? We know Mud Flap sucks at blufingg, probably a good ladies man like hansome Caballero is the man for the job.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 pm 
3rd Level Character

Gamemaster Wrote:
Quote:

Founder: "Voy a utilizar un par de horas para investigar estas pistas en la mansion como tal (para encontrar rastros o cosas que dejaron atras los bandidos), las personas mayores a veces nos damos cuenta de cosas que los jovenes no entienden [investigate (+12)]. Entonces, combinar esto con la informacion que ya tenemos de las camaras. Quizas estas pistas nos den un indicio de como trabajaron el robo, que podria darnos una idea de con que tipo de runners estamos bregando" "Esto puede reducir el numero de sospechosos, de 'todos los runners' a 'los runners que trabajan de esa forma especifica'"

"Si alguien busca en la mansion luego de que yo investigue y encuentra dulces en el suelo, sepa que fui yo. Desafortunadamente deje caer algunos de ellos y no pude encontrarlos."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm 
3rd Level Character

Bolovino “Shouting Chef” Muslovini is an Italian chef that has his own program at the Connoisseur Channel. He claims to be the best of the world and to have the most strange and eccentric ways of cooking paranormal animals. His show about “roasted unicorn receipt” and his “receipt for crocatile legs” are famous. Now, he claims his going to be able to prepare a receipt with a dragon’s egg. Is not surprise that dragons are not amused by these claims. He lives in a mansion in a A security zone named Skyline at Snohomish.

Quote: “Spice the spices, everybody loves my chocolate covered salty meat balls!!”

Abaton y Caballero Queremos conseguir Fake-ids de corresponsales de una revista gourmet para entrevistar al chef sobre sus recetas con ingredientes exoticos especialmente su receta con el huevo de Dragon ya que esta reacio a ser investigado acariciemos su ego. Tenemos que hacer un research sobre el tipo y quizas que JC nos consiga un contacto que nos de bono en Knowledge (art-cousine).
Caballero puede ser el entrevistador y Abaton el fotografo.

Abaton tambien va a investigar en el Matrix sobre el chef, la biologa Paula, el Sr. Drake.

No es muy tarde para hacerle una prueba de sangre a la nanny para saber si fue drogada,de esta manera saber su hubo colaboracion interna?

Last edited by Bluechilde on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 pm 
3rd Level Character

"Me gustaria hacer tambien un research sobre los huevos de dragon. A lo mejor encuentro lo necesario en la misma biblioteca de la mansion (a menos que no me dejen comer dulces mientras hago el research). Lo que quiero saber es: ¿Que otro tipo de cosas inusuales se puede hacer con ellos? (Uso cientifico, folklore, rituales? etc.). Tambien sabemos que el chef puede quererlo para cocinar, lo cual lo hace uno de los sospechosos principales, pero seria bueno saber porque en el caso de que Bolovino no fuera quien pago por los runners quiero tener una idea de a quienes puede interesarle."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:07 pm 
3rd Level Character

“Fair & Tail” AKA “Faire Tale”
Known Base of Operations: Unknown place on Renton
Description: The small runners group is based on Renton but has worked small runs all around the metroplex doing mostly bodyguard, tracking and burglary.

Known Members: (5)
Fair (Female Ork Merc Male) - Leader
Tail (Male Troll Merc) - Muscle
LionTrasher (Male Troll StreetSamurai Male) - Muscle
SuperBrain (Male Ork Street Shaman) – Magic
Zincman (Male Ork Decker) - Matrix

Current Status: WORKING.

RUMORS:
2059.05.05: Everybody knows that Dark Switch, the leader of the Maniacs of Renton had dealings with Fair (aka Protuberante) in the past.
2059.06.12: There is a rumor that Fair&Tail are making dealings with a high profile magical active profesional.
2059.06.14: There are rumors that Fair&Tail have problems with a gang from Bellevue.

P.I.C.*
* - P.I.C. stands for Partners in Crime.

Known Base of Operations: Seattle
Description:
>>>>["Hey Chummers! Being a wageslave not sounding too wiz? Come risk your hoop in the sprawl and run the shadows! The corps needs slots like us to clean up their drek and they are willing to throw some wiz cred at us for it. Sure, there's a little risk involved, but I know you can handle yourself. Null sheen, neh?" Yeah, right. That's just a decker from the 'star scanning for drekhead wannabes to toss in jail. Scan this, I know a guy who knows a guy. You want to try your hand in the shadows, let me know omae. When I get back in my meatbod, maybe we can get a drink and talk some more, right now Fido's telling me he found my paydata, catch ya on the meatside omae. And upgrade that fraggin' tortoise your jacking in with!]<<<< --- Binary Bill

Known Members:
Arrow [Sarah Doss] - Female Elf, Adept Urban Hunter. An expert Tribal archer, skilled rifleman, tracker, and hunter.
Titus [Ryan McMullan] - Male Human, Street Mage. Former magical researcher at MITT that turned to the shadows after getting shafted badly by corporations, twice. Specializes in the scholarly aspects of magic, especially information gathering. If it's magical, he probably knows something about it.
Fifi [Reema Casavant] - Female Ork, Combat Mage. A child of the streets that honed her skills in the gangs of Paris and Seattle. Now she lives on the docks, walking the shadows with Shark for nuyen and the thrill of the kill.
Taro [Tim Gilheart] - Male Troll, Street Monk. A poet-warrior with martial arts skills honed to mystical levels in the temples of Kyoto. He has come to Seattle in search of purpose and enlightenment. His only obstacle is his own dark rage.

Estos son los grupos de runners que tienen entre sus miembros un ork y un troll.Queremos conseguir fotos de ellos para comparar con el ork y troll q aparecen en el pietaje de las camaras de seguridad.

Esta investigacion sera realizada por Caballero y Abaton.

(OOC ) Eric y yo estamos trabajando juntos en la investigacion desde su apartamento.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 pm 
6th Level Character

I do believed there are more runners with the description, but if this is what we have to star, I would like Jimy to confirm the info, Link also fits the bill. I just want to be clear this is our next lead.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:32 am 
Site Admin

--Francisco-- wrote:
Gamemaster Wrote:
Quote:

Founder: "Voy a utilizar un par de horas para investigar estas pistas en la mansion como tal (para encontrar rastros o cosas que dejaron atras los bandidos), las personas mayores a veces nos damos cuenta de cosas que los jovenes no entienden [investigate (+12)]. Entonces, combinar esto con la informacion que ya tenemos de las camaras. Quizas estas pistas nos den un indicio de como trabajaron el robo, que podria darnos una idea de con que tipo de runners estamos bregando" "Esto puede reducir el numero de sospechosos, de 'todos los runners' a 'los runners que trabajan de esa forma especifica'"

"Si alguien busca en la mansion luego de que yo investigue y encuentra dulces en el suelo, sepa que fui yo. Desafortunadamente deje caer algunos de ellos y no pude encontrarlos."

JCT: "Lo que encontró Founder fue lo siguiente:

"The main gate was open and it was broken. The lock was broken with the gate open. They broke the lock after they enter for shows.

Unfortunate, we don't have enough information about how every possible group of runners on Seattle work to compare what was found with their modus operandi. That is something that cannot be done."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 am 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:

Abaton y Caballero Queremos conseguir Fake-ids de corresponsales de una revista gourmet para entrevistar al chef sobre sus recetas con ingredientes exoticos especialmente su receta con el huevo de Dragon ya que esta reacio a ser investigado acariciemos su ego. Tenemos que hacer un research sobre el tipo y quizas que JC nos consiga un contacto que nos de bono en Knowledge (art-cousine).

Abaton tambien va a investigar en el Matrix sobre el chef, la biologa Paula, el Sr. Drake.

No es muy tarde para hacerle una prueba de sangre a la nanny para saber si fue drogada,de esta manera saber su hubo colaboracion interna?

JCT: "Como ya he dicho varias veces antes, las investigaciones en el matrix = background check = a revisar lo que está posteado en EL BARULLOSO.

En la comida de la nanny se encontró droga para dormirla también en su sangre.

Los FAKE SIN estarán listos en 15 horas,"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 am 
Site Admin

--Francisco-- wrote:
"Me gustaria hacer tambien un research sobre los huevos de dragon. A lo mejor encuentro lo necesario en la misma biblioteca de la mansion (a menos que no me dejen comer dulces mientras hago el research). Lo que quiero saber es: ¿Que otro tipo de cosas inusuales se puede hacer con ellos? (Uso cientifico, folklore, rituales? etc.). Tambien sabemos que el chef puede quererlo para cocinar, lo cual lo hace uno de los sospechosos principales, pero seria bueno saber porque en el caso de que Bolovino no fuera quien pago por los runners quiero tener una idea de a quienes puede interesarle."

JCR: "La información en el foro CRITERS bajo dracoforns ha sido actualizada con esta información:

Dracoforns are considered the most powerful magical being on the awakened world and is not a surprise that many researchers are curious about the capacity of any dragon part of a dragon as a magical component. From dragon bones tu any other part of the dragon all components (including nail clippings, scales, urine and excrement) are considered very valuable to magical research. As ancient dragons are very difficult to have acces to, young dragons are usually the target of missions from unscrupulous individuals who want to use their organs as magical components on ritual magic or to find cure for diseases. Is rummored that very powerful ritual magic can be cast to invoke specific dragon-like abilities in magicians using components like dragon eggs and a dragon heart. Other people, more oriente into their mundane beliefs want to try the taste of dragon meat and dragon eggs. As dragons are sentient beings both of them are illegal."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 am 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
“Fair & Tail” AKA “Faire Tale”
Description: The small runners group is based on Renton but has worked small runs all around the metroplex doing mostly bodyguard, tracking and burglary.

Known Members: (5)
Fair (Female Ork Merc Male) - Leader
Tail (Male Troll Merc) - Muscle
LionTrasher (Male Troll StreetSamurai Male) - Muscle
SuperBrain (Male Ork Street Shaman) – Magic
Zincman (Male Ork Decker) - Matrix

Current Status: WORKING.

RUMORS:
2059.05.05: Everybody knows that Dark Switch, the leader of the Maniacs of Renton had dealings with Fair (aka Protuberante) in the past.
2059.06.12: There is a rumor that Fair&Tail are making dealings with a high profile magical active profesional.
2059.06.14: There are rumors that Fair&Tail have problems with a gang from Bellevue.

P.I.C.*
* - P.I.C. stands for Partners in Crime.

Known Base of Operations: Seattle
Description:
>>>>["Hey Chummers! Being a wageslave not sounding too wiz? Come risk your hoop in the sprawl and run the shadows! The corps needs slots like us to clean up their drek and they are willing to throw some wiz cred at us for it. Sure, there's a little risk involved, but I know you can handle yourself. Null sheen, neh?" Yeah, right. That's just a decker from the 'star scanning for drekhead wannabes to toss in jail. Scan this, I know a guy who knows a guy. You want to try your hand in the shadows, let me know omae. When I get back in my meatbod, maybe we can get a drink and talk some more, right now Fido's telling me he found my paydata, catch ya on the meatside omae. And upgrade that fraggin' tortoise your jacking in with!]<<<< --- Binary Bill

Known Members:
Arrow [Sarah Doss] - Female Elf, Adept Urban Hunter. An expert Tribal archer, skilled rifleman, tracker, and hunter.
Titus [Ryan McMullan] - Male Human, Street Mage. Former magical researcher at MITT that turned to the shadows after getting shafted badly by corporations, twice. Specializes in the scholarly aspects of magic, especially information gathering. If it's magical, he probably knows something about it.
Fifi [Reema Casavant] - Female Ork, Combat Mage. A child of the streets that honed her skills in the gangs of Paris and Seattle. Now she lives on the docks, walking the shadows with Shark for nuyen and the thrill of the kill.
Taro [Tim Gilheart] - Male Troll, Street Monk. A poet-warrior with martial arts skills honed to mystical levels in the temples of Kyoto. He has come to Seattle in search of purpose and enlightenment. His only obstacle is his own dark rage.

Estos son los grupos de runners que tienen entre sus miembros un ork y un troll.Queremos conseguir fotos de ellos para comparar con el ork y troll q aparecen en el pietaje de las camaras de seguridad.

Esta investigacion sera realizada por Caballero y Abaton.

(OOC ) Eric y yo estamos trabajando juntos en la investigacion desde su apartamento.

JTC: "I'm going to say it for the last time:

Quote:

No hay una imagen para comparar con. Acaso ustedes tienen como grupo de runners una pagina de matrixbook donde postean las fotos del grupo con los cadaveres de sus victimas? Porque Fair&Trail y P.I.C. van a tener fotos de ellos posteadas en alguna parte?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:28 am 
2nd Level Character

vendetta dice:
Facts bolovino muslovini
Este chef no llego a donde estaba por ser idiota es una persona q tiene dinero y no va hacer tan idiota q despues de amenazar a lady tournborne y q se conoce q necesita un huevo de dragon va hacer tan idiota de mandar a robar el huevo a su vecina para hacer la receta y cuando la haga todo van a saber q fue el y se va a chavar tan fácil cmo eso. Robarle un dragon es algo estúpido por que no importa lo que pase sabes q va a salir mal ya q va hacer ilegal y va estar en television nacional la receta.

Facts: about the egg
Estaban organizados ya q estuvieron vigilando la casa por un largo tiempo pero se tardaron 15 min en poder lograr robar el huevo esa es la pregunta q me trae. Tumbar el sistema, knock out un guardia, romper el main gate no te va a tomar 15 min si estas preparado y listo para eso q vienes exepto q no tengas proporcionado la información de adentro de los planos de la casa pueden ser runner q solo fueron a robarse el huevo por el valor q tiene no pq era un huevo de dragon tal vez ni sabían si era un huevo de dragon. O necesitaran meter algo grande de la casa cmo un camión con caleffacion para poder llevarse el huevo q esta apunto de nacer. Esto quiere decir q no se lo robaron por las gemas ni los diamentes q tenían a su alrededor.

facts: drake
puede ser un sospechoso ya q puede ser tan simple cmo un problema de custodia por el querer quedarse con su hijo q es dragon y ella no se lo queira dar, el tiene 2 grupos de runners a su disposicion lo cual los puede usar ya q es fixer

fact: john sutro
para mi el guardia es culpable o es complice ya q si eres runner vas a tirar a matar a todo guardia q veas por el camino pq este salio vivo y pq este esta tratando de incubrir q habian un carro desde dia antes vigilando la casa cmo digo en este testimonio
John Sutro: "The mansion security wasn't compromise until that night. I worked on three day shift intervals and I even slept in a room at the mansion during those shifts. I don't know about anyone stslking the mansion."

lo q vendetta quiere hacer ahora mismo es ir inflitarse y revisar la ropa q seria evidencia y armas de john sutro para ver q puede descubrir si es complice o si es solo un vigilado de Dios q lo salvo de este gran robo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:42 am 
Site Admin

conkmario wrote:
vendetta dice:
Facts bolovino muslovini
Este chef no llego a donde estaba por ser idiota es una persona q tiene dinero y no va hacer tan idiota q despues de amenazar a lady tournborne y q se conoce q necesita un huevo de dragon va hacer tan idiota de mandar a robar el huevo a su vecina para hacer la receta y cuando la haga todo van a saber q fue el y se va a chavar tan fácil cmo eso. Robarle un dragon es algo estúpido por que no importa lo que pase sabes q va a salir mal ya q va hacer ilegal y va estar en television nacional la receta.

JTC: "Comentario muy sabio de Vendetta. Abaton y Caballero lo están revisando."

conkmario wrote:
vendetta dice:
Facts: about the egg
Estaban organizados ya q estuvieron vigilando la casa por un largo tiempo pero se tardaron 15 min en poder lograr robar el huevo esa es la pregunta q me trae. Tumbar el sistema, knock out un guardia, romper el main gate no te va a tomar 15 min si estas preparado y listo para eso q vienes exepto q no tengas proporcionado la información de adentro de los planos de la casa pueden ser runner q solo fueron a robarse el huevo por el valor q tiene no pq era un huevo de dragon tal vez ni sabían si era un huevo de dragon. O necesitaran meter algo grande de la casa cmo un camión con caleffacion para poder llevarse el huevo q esta apunto de nacer. Esto quiere decir q no se lo robaron por las gemas ni los diamentes q tenían a su alrededor.

JTC: "La idea no era robar por robar por dinero, este angulo lo mencionaron antes. Lo del la transportación del huevo nadie lo había mencionado."

conkmario wrote:
vendetta dice:
facts: drake
puede ser un sospechoso ya q puede ser tan simple cmo un problema de custodia por el querer quedarse con su hijo q es dragon y ella no se lo queira dar, el tiene 2 grupos de runners a su disposicion lo cual los puede usar ya q es fixer

JTC: "Suena lógico, pero si Drake es fixer, tiene los recursos y es tan problematico, todavía puede ser sospechoso."

conkmario wrote:
vendetta dice:
fact: john sutro
para mi el guardia es culpable o es complice ya q si eres runner vas a tirar a matar a todo guardia q veas por el camino pq este salio vivo y pq este esta tratando de incubrir q habian un carro desde dia antes vigilando la casa cmo digo en este testimonio

lo q vendetta quiere hacer ahora mismo es ir inflitarse y revisar la ropa q seria evidencia y armas de john sutro para ver q puede descubrir si es complice o si es solo un vigilado de Dios q lo salvo de este gran robo.

JTC: "Vendeta searches his room and discovers:
2059.06.22: John Sutro's room at Lady Tournbourne's Mansion is searched. There are very few things left on his room, someone took everything. Of the few thing left there is a First Aid Kit that John Sutro buyed two days before the kidnap. The mansion staff haven't been informed that Sutro took everything from his room and his logs shows that he has to return to work on thursday."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:53 am 
2nd Level Character

ps ya encontrada esta informacion
vendetta
va ir a buscarlo a su apartamento pq habia sido informado q tenia un apartamento ademas de el cuarto en la mansion

alguien me quiere acompa~ar para darle una visita a john ?? creo q va a tener muchas cosas de q hablar con nostros y la dragona y yo no tendre buena diplomacia pero no hay nada q haga hablar mas a una persona q perder parte de su cuerpo pedazo a pedazo por unos spurs de un troll

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 am 
3rd Level Character

Al menos la lista de posibles runners se hace mas corta si eliminamos los grupos que no caigan bajo la descripcion de los sospechosos que se vieron cerca de alli.

La data apunta a un "inside job". Como dice Vendetta, el tiempo en que sucedieron las cosas no encaja, es demaciado facil (o quizas nosotros lo vemos asi por nuestra incompetencia). Si esto es asi es posible que ni siquiera haya runners involucrados, Sutro mismo pudo haber saboteado la seguridad y eliminar a sus propios guardias, drogar a la nanny y sacar el huevo en un momento conveniente para el.

Yo puedo acompanar a Vendetta al apartamento si me da el tiempo sino que vaya alguien como Cheese que puede infiltrarse mejor.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 am 
6th Level Character

Grupo en la informacion que dio Jimmy, el menciona a una mujer que trabaja en el museo o zoologico que guardan criaturas magicas. Si hay una estructura que tenga la seguridad y la capacidad de mantener un huevo de dragon en sus temperaturas correctas puede ser este museo. Jimmy hay alguna forma de investigar el museo, mejoras que se hayan hecho, compras fuera de lo normal en sus operaciones? Si esto es una pista a seguir, tenemos a alguien que pueda infirtrarse? Mi especilidad es el arte y me agradan los museos, pero este es mas un zoologico.
Name: Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone
Affiliation: Corp/Blackstone Foundation
Archetype: Museum Director
Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone is a mayor investor and high level executive on Brackhaven Investments that founded and directs the Blackstone Foundation a branch of B.I. that does charitable and scientific work. She is the curator of the Blackstone’s Museum and Zoo at Snohomish. She is very interested and knowns a lot about dragons.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 am 
11th Level Character

Después de varios cafés para poder estar despierto escuchando todo, quisiera verificar los vídeos a ver quien le pudo poner la droga en la comida a Fran Finefast. Segundo, llamo a Killroy para que me prepare un vehículo apropiado para mover el huevo cuando lo recuperemos. Tercero, si resulta que encuentro algo en los vídeos que me indique donde continuar la investigación, monto a Vendetta y a Abaton en el vehículo, les doy pon hasta el apartamento y sigo hacia donde me lleva el resultado de la investigación de los vídeos. Cuarto, no importando lo que encuentre en los vídeos, haré un Knowledge Streetwise a ver si hay una subasta en estos próximos días de artículos únicos e invaluables.

"A caballo regalado ............"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:52 am 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
I do believed there are more runners with the description, but if this is what we have to star, I would like Jimy to confirm the info, Link also fits the bill. I just want to be clear this is our next lead.

JTC: "Links the fixer stole the egg? You mean that every ork and troll on the city 'fits the bill'?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

conkmario wrote:
ps ya encontrada esta informacion
vendetta
va ir a buscarlo a su apartamento pq habia sido informado q tenia un apartamento ademas de el cuarto en la mansion

alguien me quiere acompa~ar para darle una visita a john ?? creo q va a tener muchas cosas de q hablar con nostros y la dragona y yo no tendre buena diplomacia pero no hay nada q haga hablar mas a una persona q perder parte de su cuerpo pedazo a pedazo por unos spurs de un troll

Abaton and Vendetta move from Snomish to Everett in Abaton's bike. They arrive and search John Sutro's apartment. The apartment is empty. He packed and leaved in a hurry. Renraku Security hasn't been informed of any movement "His part of an ongoing investigation, he can't relocate without an authorization from us."-is the answer that they give to Lady Tournbourne. Tracking him confirms the worst, he left the apartment at 5:10pm. His flight was at 6:10pm. He's gone.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Master of BBQ wrote:
Después de varios cafés para poder estar despierto escuchando todo, quisiera verificar los vídeos a ver quien le pudo poner la droga en la comida a Fran Finefast.

JTC: "Como se dijo antes, los runners tumbaron el sistema de seguridad y borraron toda la data de las horas del encuentro."

Master of BBQ wrote:
Segundo, llamo a Killroy para que me prepare un vehículo apropiado para mover el huevo cuando lo recuperemos.

Anotado en el tiempo. Una van con espacio para el huevo en calefacción y colchones para que no se rompa.

Master of BBQ wrote:
Tercero, si resulta que encuentro algo en los vídeos que me indique donde continuar la investigación, monto a Vendetta y a Abaton en el vehículo, les doy pon hasta el apartamento y sigo hacia donde me lleva el resultado de la investigación de los vídeos.

Ver contestación de la primera y post anterior de Vendetta y Abaton.

Master of BBQ wrote:
Cuarto, no importando lo que encuentre en los vídeos, haré un Knowledge Streetwise a ver si hay una subasta en estos próximos días de artículos únicos e invaluables.

JTC:"Your information gathering has been ineffective, if the dragon egg is going to be sold, is not on an event like that."

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RUN]0003- The Missing Eg
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm 
6th Level Character

Pregunta al equipo estamos en un distrito de seguridad A, haci que sacar un huevo de dragon por los check points debe de ser muy dificil, pueden haber montones de metodos alternos, pero solo unos pocos con la suficiente certeza para sacar el huevo. Hay que determinar si el huevo salio del distrito o todavia esta cerca. Osea, we need to find out if Elvis left the building? El porton fue roto despues de las personas entrar, tienen una van, el guarda espaldas desaparecido, la nany endrogada, un chef que quiere preparar una receta yuna experta en dragones trabajando en el museo. Tic toc tic toc, piensa, piensa como se relaciona todo esto?

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

Gamemaster wrote:
Bluechilde wrote:

JCT: "Como ya he dicho varias veces antes, las investigaciones en el matrix = background check = a revisar lo que está posteado en EL BARULLOSO.

En la comida de la nanny se encontró droga para dormirla también en su sangre.

Los FAKE SIN estarán listos en 15 horas,"

JTC: "Interrogating Bolovino “Shouting Chef” Muslovini about his anti-dragon comments gives the following results:
Bolovino Muslovini claims that "I'm the best chef in the world and I will make the ultimate gourmet receipt with dragon eggs. It will be an omelette for the gods!" His knows that this is ilegal, inmoral and anti-social behavior but "ratings are higher". Clearly been controversial has always served his reputation. His agent calms the media executives telling them "this is all part of our campaign for the new book 'Paranormal Shouting Chef of North America' that will soon available in stores."

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RUN]0003-The Missing Egg
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 pm 
3rd Level Character

Founder:(Comiendo de un paquete que parece ser el equivalente a unos gummy bears del futuro, comiendo de todos menos los gummy bears anaranjados) "Entiendo que el chef quiera hacer publicidad con el huevo, pero estoy de acuerdo con Vendetta, no va a ser tan tonto como para robarlo luego de haber hecho amenazas abiertas. La dueña del museo sabe mucho sobre dragones, probablemente tenga cosas de dragones en el museo pero, si es un huevo que se sabe ha sido robado y esta cerca de nacer no podria exhibirlo en el museo de todas formas. Mi punto es, que si le interesa el huevo, es para razones personales, no para el museo. Por esto quiero ir a dar una charla con ella [utilizando sense motive] para ver cuales son realmente sus inclinaciones, si le interesan los dragones porque porque pueden serle utiles a ella, o si lo hace simplemente porque le son curiosos y los respeta como a todas las demas razas. Aparte de esto quiero darme una vueltita astralmente por su casa, porque como los dragones y criaturas magicas tienen 'dual nature', si hay (por ejemplo) una coleccion de partes de dragones, pues quizas pueda verla desde alli. No estoy necesariamente desconfiando de ella, pero si tiene otras partes de dragones quizas tenga interes en el huevo tambien." "Otra cosa que me parece muy posible es la idea de que el padre del huevo/hijo pueda ser quien envio los runners. Tiene suficiente influencia, conoce bien a Lady Tournborne, tiene dinero suficiente para quizas sobornar a la gente de los checkpoints, sabria como tratar el huevo y tiene una razon legitima para querer el huevo. So he's on top of my suspect list also."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:54 pm 
Site Admin

--Francisco-- wrote:
Founder:(Comiendo de un paquete que parece ser el equivalente a unos gummy bears del futuro, comiendo de todos menos los gummy bears anaranjados) "Entiendo que el chef quiera hacer publicidad con el huevo, pero estoy de acuerdo con Vendetta, no va a ser tan tonto como para robarlo luego de haber hecho amenazas abiertas. "

JTC: "Y robarlo primero para presentar en television nacional como lo cocina... es ridiculo. Como dice Vendetta, está blufiando. Revisa su declaración en su profile hecha a Abaton y Caballero."

--Francisco-- wrote:
La dueña del museo sabe mucho sobre dragones, probablemente tenga cosas de dragones en el museo pero, si es un huevo que se sabe ha sido robado y esta cerca de nacer no podria exhibirlo en el museo de todas formas. Mi punto es, que si le interesa el huevo, es para razones personales, no para el museo. Por esto quiero ir a dar una charla con ella [utilizando sense motive] para ver cuales son realmente sus inclinaciones, si le interesan los dragones porque porque pueden serle utiles a ella, o si lo hace simplemente porque le son curiosos y los respeta como a todas las demas razas. "

JTC: Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone speaks to a magical teacher about dragons: "The dragons are a very interested creature that must be studied to learn more about the changes that the awakened have brought to Earth. Their magical capacbilities are much higher than many creatures." She speaks with respect but also with scientific curiosity. "If someone could get hand on living specimens of the type, and perform experiments and studies on them, that could advance what we know of the species and the world." Her conversation changes tone wen she speaks about the use of that knowledge. "We humans cannot let dragons or elf or any metahuman race take control of the world. Is our world. Given to us by God. We must know the enemy to defeat the enemy."

--Francisco-- wrote:
Aparte de esto quiero darme una vueltita astralmente por su casa, porque como los dragones y criaturas magicas tienen 'dual nature', si hay (por ejemplo) una coleccion de partes de dragones, pues quizas pueda verla desde alli. No estoy necesariamente desconfiando de ella, pero si tiene otras partes de dragones quizas tenga interes en el huevo tambien."

JTC: La visita astral a la casa no demuestra nada especial. En la casa y en el museo tiene piezas de dragones y otras criaturas paranormales pero no el huevo.

--Francisco-- wrote:
"Otra cosa que me parece muy posible es la idea de que el padre del huevo/hijo pueda ser quien envio los runners. Tiene suficiente influencia, conoce bien a Lady Tournborne, tiene dinero suficiente para quizas sobornar a la gente de los checkpoints, sabria como tratar el huevo y tiene una razon legitima para querer el huevo. So he's on top of my suspect list also."

JTC: "Ok."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:39 pm 
5th Level Character

Cheese: Yo me dedicare a espiar a Drake. Si BMW no ha utilizado su tiempo todavia podria ir conmigo y hacer un astral check.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:41 pm 
5th Level Character

Cheese: Todavia no hemos decidido sobre cuanto pedimos por este run... yo voto por la alternativa "C".

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

prince of salt wrote:
Cheese: Yo me dedicare a espiar a Drake. Si BMW no ha utilizado su tiempo todavia podria ir conmigo y hacer un astral check.

[G.M.: Te refieres a 'stalking' por 4 dias?]

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 pm 
3rd Level Character

Founder: "Hmm... Interesting. Paula Blackstone doesn't really like dragons, she knows a lot about them because she is against them and she somehow thinks they're intruders to 'our world' (as she herself reffered to it). Since Cheese and BMW will take go and investigate Drake, I want to focus my attention on the museum owner."

Quote:
Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone is a mayor investor and high level executive on Brackhaven Investments that founded and directs the Blackstone Foundation a branch of B.I. that does charitable and scientific work.

"Blackstone is a high level executive and a mayor investor, meaning she can probably move some wealth and have influence; so she could have bribed people, or pulled strings, so that the guards at the checkpoints let her people (runners) go through. She also lives at Snohomish, which could give her access to John Sutro, maybe she bribed him. That would explain why the gate's lock was broken from the inside, after it was open. Sutro waits until the nanny falls asleep (maybe drugged her himself), then opens the door, then they break it to pretend that it was forced open. Stil, I don't see a reason to stalk the mansion if it was done this way, so it's just a theory so far. I want (with Abaton's help) to hack into the city's records, to see if she made any major nuyen withdrawals, or deposits to any account. If Abaton is busy, I think i can do it myself. [tengo ranks en Computer Use]"

"I'm tired, lets take a break"

[OOC: Queria hacerle stalking a Paula pero entiendo que no me quedan horas suficientes como para hacerlo. BTW Cheese dijo que si, se refiere a hacer stalking de 4 dias.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:32 pm 
3rd Level Character

Founder: (after taking a 10 minute break that he uses entirely to eat candy): "About the money: as long as she pays us for our job, i'm 'cool' with it... But, I think she should decide depending on how good a job we do. Within reason of course (+2 to +5 wealth maybe?). By the way, does it sound weird if I say 'i'm cool' at my age? People have told me that it only sounds right when young people say it."

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

--Francisco-- wrote:
I want (with Abaton's help) to hack into the city's records, to see if she made any major nuyen withdrawals, or deposits to any account. If Abaton is busy, I think i can do it myself. [tengo ranks en Computer Use]"

JTC: After Founder expends 4 hours researching the matrix, and hacking into banking records he finds out that shadow wealth cannot be traced because is shadow wealth.

--Francisco-- wrote:
BTW Cheese dijo que si, se refiere a hacer stalking de 4 dias.

JTC: The stalking of Drake starts, it will end in thursday.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:28 pm 
4th Level Character

En cuanto al pago de este run. Yo por mi parte lo hago de gratis ( leve sonrisa).

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:36 pm 
4th Level Character

Ángel

JTC si me lo permites voy a ayudar en la investigación de Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone, considerando que tengo el equipo y las destrezas. Si necesito SIN falsos los consigo.
También me interesa la investigación del chef pero quiero ayudar primero en lo de la dueña del museo ya que no son solo los dragones con los que aparenta tener un problema sino también con los Elf.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm 
2nd Level Character

okay vamos a ponerlo de esta manera estamos desde el principio de nuevo ya q se nos escapo el guardaespalda no hemos hecho adelantos tenemos q empezar todo de nuevo dejemos de perder el tiempo buscando info q ya tenemos hagan mas gather info con estos 2:
Paula Linnanjuhlat
Drake
son los principales sospechosos. el guardaespalda john se nos escapo esta bn pero no dejo un nuevo camino lleno de pista
vendetta va ir a hacer gather info por el apartamento de john sutro para ver si se vio con algunos de los runners

estan cosas ya son facts:
el chef no lo hizo
la lady es solo una victima
john sutro ayudo a los runners
si fueron runners ya conocemos de 2 aunque no tengo nombres q son el troll y el ork
los 15 min se tardaron pq los usaron para tomarse el tiempo de mover el huevo
usaron un camion para moverlo
rompieron los portones desde adentro

ESTA ES LA NUEVA INFO Q ENCONTRE:

LA NANNY ES INOCENTE!! YA Q ELLA LA DROGARON PQ LA NECESITABAN PARA CUANDO LLAMARA LA DRAGONA A REVISAR SI TODO ESTA BN.

NO PODEMOS PERSEGUIR A JOHN SUTRO YA SE NOS FUE

MIENTRAS MAS TIEMPO LE DEMOS A LOS RUNNERS NO PODREMOS RESOLVER NUNCA ESTE CASO

LOS 2 SOSPECHOSOS HASTA AHORA!

Paula Linnanjuhlat
Drake

hagan lo q puedan y aprovechen bn sus horas runners y q dios este con ustedes mis queridos compa~eros

V

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

Felix The Cat wrote:
Ángel

JTC si me lo permites voy a ayudar en la investigación de Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone, considerando que tengo el equipo y las destrezas. Si necesito SIN falsos los consigo.
También me interesa la investigación del chef pero quiero ayudar primero en lo de la dueña del museo ya que no son solo los dragones con los que aparenta tener un problema sino también con los Elf.

JTC: Ya hablaron con ella y le chequearon la casa de forma astral. Que es lo que quieres hacer con la Paula Linnanjuhlat, stalking de 4 dias?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:05 am 
Site Admin

conkmario wrote:
vendetta va ir a hacer gather info por el apartamento de john sutro para ver si se vio con algunos de los runners

JTC: "Vendetta has found some tracks, they are cold, possibly five to six days old, but we have a match.

2059.06.17: John Sutro was seen around Everett talking to an ork that looked like he was making some deals in a hurry. The ork wasn't alone as he was in a van with a troll. The van was decorated with red and orange flame desings."

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 am 
3rd Level Character

Yo puedo hacer el stalking de 4 dias a Paula si me queda tiempo.
¿Alguien está interesado en investigar Al ork y el troll?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 am 
3rd Level Character

Founder: "Nice, maybe now we can make a knowledge (streetwise) to see if a van with that description can be associated with one of the runner groups. There can't be a lot of vans that look like that in the area. If we can find it out that way I would like to spend 4 hors researching the topic."

[OOC:The Shadow Wealth thing was my bad. Se me paso esa, sorry]

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 am 
4th Level Character

Angel

Ya que Alguien ya va a hacer lo de Paula. Voy a usar mi contacto para que consigue mas información o mas detalles de la van que Vendetta descubrió cerca del apartamento de Sutof. A ver si se pueden conseguir mas detalles aparte de lo que ya se sabe. Como tablilla o algún tipo de ID que se pueda conseguir.
[ OoC creo que esto puede hacerlo Links. Con algún contacto Decker si es que puede conseguir control de las cámaras por si acaso hay algo grabado

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 am 
5th Level Character

Cheese: Muchachos creo que encontre la van que buscamos.

2059.06.11: Roy Ciragan is very angry. Years ago he had a van prepared with a heater to transport hellhounds (specially baby ones) around the city. The van was working perfectly but was stolen by what he believes is a group of runners. He's still in the search for the van.

Es el lider de una ganga, que utilizan hell hounds como mascotas. Si podeos asegurar que esta es la van que buscamos, y se la entregamos en buen estado creo que tenemos puntos positivos con una ganga de Seattle.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 am 
4th Level Character

Angel

Chummers ya sabemos lo que vamos a buscar. Cheese tiene razón :

405 Hellhounds
Treat level: 3
Gang Type: Go-Gang
Colors: Red & Orange
Dominant Race: Human
405 Hellhounds

Leader: Unknown
Membership: Around 200.
Type of Gang: Go Gang
Turf: Route 405.

The 405 Hellhounds have the run of Route 405. the district’s north-south axis, and specialize in moving goods from one end of Bellevue to another-sort of a fierce, unpredictable messenger service for Illegal deals. Their colors are red and orange and they usually decorate their bikes with flame designs. Their symbol is a snarling hound’s head surrounded by flames. Most of the gang is human like most Bellevue gangs.

Ahora hay que buscar la van, lo mas difícil ahora será localizar el vehículo ahora.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Bluechilde wrote:
Yo puedo hacer el stalking de 4 dias a Paula si me queda tiempo.
¿Alguien está interesado en investigar Al ork y el troll?

JTC: No te quedan horas. Necesitas 64 (4 dias de 16 horas).

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 am 
Site Admin

--Francisco-- wrote:
Founder: "Nice, maybe now we can make a knowledge (streetwise) to see if a van with that description can be associated with one of the runner groups. There can't be a lot of vans that look like that in the area. If we can find it out that way I would like to spend 4 hors researching the topic."

[OOC:The Shadow Wealth thing was my bad. Se me paso esa, sorry]

JTC: "No runner gang has been related to those colors & designs, but a gang known as the Hellhoudns does."

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Felix The Cat wrote:
Angel

Ya que Alguien ya va a hacer lo de Paula. Voy a usar mi contacto para que consigue mas información o mas detalles de la van que Vendetta descubrió cerca del apartamento de Sutof. A ver si se pueden conseguir mas detalles aparte de lo que ya se sabe. Como tablilla o algún tipo de ID que se pueda conseguir.
[ OoC creo que esto puede hacerlo Links. Con algún contacto Decker si es que puede conseguir control de las cámaras por si acaso hay algo grabado

JTC: "A Abaton no le da el tiempo y por no revisar cuantas horas quedaban ayer, a ti tampoco.

Lo que se tiene sobre la van es lo que se tiene. Un Area de seguridad C (como la que vivia Sutro) no tiene camaras en todas las esquinas."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 am 
4th Level Character

Angel

JTC no Se si estoy fuera de lugar. Pero según las palabras de Paula, seria posible asumir que ella es mimbro de la organización Humanis Policlub o quisiera ser parte. Tiene influencias y el dinero mas el odio lo los meta humanos. El echo de robar un huevo de dragón especialmente hijo de Drake le daría una posición fuerte en la organización. Habría forma de verificar si ella tiene relaciones de algún tipo con esa organización.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 am 
1st Level Character

me gustaria conseguir varios spells y crear watchers por siacaso....y quiero ver la mansion completa astralmente a ver que encuentro

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 am 
Site Admin

FireFox wrote:
me gustaria conseguir varios spells y crear watchers por siacaso....y quiero ver la mansion completa astralmente a ver que encuentro

[G.M.NOTE: Para saber el tiempo y el costo necesito el P_DC de la conjuración. Por ahora solo puedo separar el tiempo.
Necesito saber a que mansión te refieres. Lady Tournbourne's mansion, Paula Blackstone's Mansion, Bolovino's Mansion or Drake's Apartment.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Felix The Cat wrote:
Angel

JTC no Se si estoy fuera de lugar. Pero según las palabras de Paula, seria posible asumir que ella es mimbro de la organización Humanis Policlub o quisiera ser parte. Tiene influencias y el dinero mas el odio lo los meta humanos. El echo de robar un huevo de dragón especialmente hijo de Drake le daría una posición fuerte en la organización. Habría forma de verificar si ella tiene relaciones de algún tipo con esa organización.

JTC: "Gather Information sobre sus relaciones con el H.P. demuestran que Paula es: "
"Paula Linnanjuhlat Blackstone is a personal friend of Karl Brackhaven the head of the Seattle chapter of the Humanis Policlub. Kenneth, Karl's nephew and Paula's boss knows this. Paula is a member and in the past has make deals with contacts of the Humanis Policlub to modify her mansion's security to include plants and other organic materials that could block astral intruders."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 pm 
4th Level Character

Angel

JTC crees que puedas conseguirme los planos de la mansión de Paula?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 pm 
2nd Level Character

okay vendetta va ir a visitar los heelhounds 405 a ver q info puede sacar de los runners q le robaron la van especial esa q el tenia para los hellhounds si alguien quiere acompa~arme comente nos quedan pocas horas asi q actuen rapidamente no hay tiempo para gastar!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 pm 
4th Level Character

Angel a Vendetta

Yo te ayudo pero no entiendo que mas info nos podrían dar los de ganga.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

Felix The Cat wrote:
Angel

JTC crees que puedas conseguirme los planos de la mansión de Paula?

JTC: "A traves de uno de los deckers de JTC. El mapa es optenido."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

conkmario wrote:
okay vendetta va ir a visitar los heelhounds 405 a ver q info puede sacar de los runners q le robaron la van especial esa q el tenia para los hellhounds si alguien quiere acompa~arme comente nos quedan pocas horas asi q actuen rapidamente no hay tiempo para gastar!

JTC: "Vendetta has come back with something to said:"
"The Hellhounds are not good people and they are mad. They want their van back. They confirmed that the ones who stole the van were runners, and they have found that the runners are located on Renton. They are looking for them and will kill them to get the van. If the runners are killed we won't know who hired them."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:15 pm 
2nd Level Character

vendetta
ps el equipo de nosotros tiene q ir a renton inmediatamente esta es la unica pista solida q hemos tenido y de ahi pueden contestarse muchas de las preguntas q necesitamos no podemos dejarlos perder!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 pm 
3rd Level Character

"“Fair & Tail” AKA “Faire Tale”
Description: The small runners group is based on Renton but has worked small runs all around the metroplex doing mostly bodyguard, tracking and burglary."

Founder: "Este grupo de runners esta localizado en Renton y tienen como parte de su grupo a mas de un Ork y un Troll. Pueden haber sido ellos quienes fueran contratados para robar el huevo de Lady Tournborne. Hay que encontrarlos antes que los Hellhounds, yo me ofrezco a hacer un gather info alli, para ver si podemos dar con ellos e interrogar al menos uno de ellos. (Saboreandose un dulce) Podemos mencionarles el hecho de que realmente los estan buscando porque sospechan que se robaron la van. Yo voy a ir a hacer esto, y gastar las horas, pero no debo hacerlo solo porque es un grupo entero de runners, y quizas no sea muy inteligente ir solo. Me gustaria llevarme al menos un musculo, Mudflap o Cheese o Vendetta o Caballero, quien menos ocupado este. Ademas cualquiera que se apunte es bienvenido, seria bueno que fuera Angel tambien, ya que es la mejor hablando. En fin, ire con quienes esten disponibles al momento, debemos ir cuanto antes."

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm 
3rd Level Character

[OOC: Cuando estaba escribiendo mi post aun no estaba (o no habia visto) el de Vendetta, como el esta dispuesto, voy con el.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

--Francisco-- wrote:
[OOC: Cuando estaba escribiendo mi post aun no estaba (o no habia visto) el de Vendetta, como el esta dispuesto, voy con el.]

Vendetta:"Founder, no vamos a Renton a buscar a Fair & Tail. Vamos a buscar quien tiene la van. Si pensamos que ellos tienen la van por que son orks y trolls, ?Cuantos orks y trolls no hay en la ciudad? ?No soy yo acaso un troll?"

Founder: "Lo siento Vendetta, no quería sonar discriminatorio."

En la busqueda de información Vendetta y Founder encuentran que ambas sospechas conducían a lo mismo. Fair & Tail llevaron una van pintada de red & orange en patrones de flamas a pintar como si fuera un delivery van hace casi una semana a un taller de Renton. La información que tenemos de Fair & Tail es la siguiente:
*Han estado trabajando para una señora.
*Han estado moviendo cosas en la van aquí en Renton.
*Le pagaron en credsticks a un tipo de Everett.
*Todavía no han terminado el trabajo.
*La localización de su guarida es secreta (safe house).

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC