EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post subject: [NPCS] Personalities
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 am 
Site Admin

People that doesn't fit in any category, they aren't affiliated to a corp or criminal organization or aren't part of a gang. They don't work directly for the government or aren't runners... Who are they? The everyday chummers go in this topic.

Quote:
“Seattle has a population of just over 4 million official (plus around 2 million unregistered) inhabitants and covers 3,992 square kilometers. It is the most densely populated UCAS state with about 750 inhabitants/km²”

There is no way that this list and the people posted under their own Corporation, Crime Organization, Gang, or Government Agency are the total population of Seattle. Don't assume that 'if the G.M. posted it, it has to be the one we're looking for' because it isn't.

-The Master of the Game

============================================

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [NPCS] Personalities
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Name: Bearthathugs
Affiliation: Tribal/Salish-Shidhe
Archetype: Tribal Elder
Henry "Bearthathugs" Whitefeather (Male Amerindian human; Tribal Elder) – He’’ s in his early 70's, but is still a huge man in good health. He wears light brown leathers in a classic tribal fashion. His long silver-gray hair reaches to the middle of his back and is held into a loose mane by a turquoise and silver band that hangs at about shoulder level. Henry lives in Salish lands, and is a practicing Bear Shaman. Henry has somewhat dim view of Seattle, but less so than is typical of the Salish. Rumor has it that his son, Hound, is an Adept that works in the shadows of Seattle.
In addition to his standard contact type and its uses, any contact can make a Gather Information check on his area of affiliation and location at half the standard skill total (round up) unless he is a informant then he uses his full skill total.

Quote: "The great wizards of olde found that immortality was beyond their ken, so they turned themselves into trees."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Name: Phantasm
Affiliation: Tribal/Tribal
Archetype: Enforcer
Phantasm (Male Mulatto ork, Street Samurai) - Skotos looks like a large human, thanks to expert plastic surgery. He wears dark clothes under a charcoal black long coat. He is rather unassuming in appearance with neatly combed short hair, no visible scars, and average-looking sunglasses. He has a reputation for subtlety and surgical precision in his operations. His favored weapons are his hands and precision shots with a silenced pistol. He considers combat to be very much an art. One of his trademarks is a surprisingly strong classical education that clearly comes through in his speech.
An Enforcer works as a Street Samurai for an organization. This contact serves as muscle to intimídate someone or attack a him. A street samurai’s skill check will be made against the target’s Defense modified by the security around him and the security of the location he’s in. If the check is made, the samurai was able to wound the target and take 10% of his hit points plus an additional 2% per each five points rolled over the DC. Stalking and attacking a target takes 4 hours and he needs to knows already were the target is.
In addition to his standard contact type and its uses, any contact can make a Gather Information check on his area of affiliation and location at half the standard skill total (round up) unless he is a informant then he uses his full skill total.

Quote: "Pain is the gift that keeps on giving."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 am 
Site Admin

Name: Arsenal
Affiliation: Tribal/Tribal
Archetype: Enforcer
[INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE]
An Enforcer works as a Street Samurai for an organization. This contact serves as muscle to intimídate someone or attack a him. A street samurai’s skill check will be made against the target’s Defense modified by the security around him and the security of the location he’s in. If the check is made, the samurai was able to wound the target and take 10% of his hit points plus an additional 2% per each five points rolled over the DC. Stalking and attacking a target takes 4 hours and he needs to knows already were the target is.

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Norm Stoneshaper
Affiliation: Tribal/Cascade Ork
[INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE]

Quote: "It was Sir Walter Scott who said 'Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive.'?"

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Clarence Whitebone
Affiliation: Tribal/Ute Nation
Clarence Whitebone looks like an elderly Pawnee woman with the classical wrinkled features, but a stately grace. As one of the original Ghost Dancers and a survivor of the concentration camps, Ms. Whitebone is well respected in the NAN. She never aspired to political office and so has been relatively unknown to the current generation. She deplores the policies of the Ute Nation, specifically the suddenly relaxed Environmental controls and the continued enforcement of racist laws such as the Anglo-Resettlement Act, which she calls tantamount to the execution order which forced the NAN revolt.

No one is ever really sure if she's got magical talent or not, but she was known to have been one of the Ghost Dancers. She's been living in the SLC area for a while, working with the Mormon Authorities in the last 30 years, but also fighting against the corporate dominance of the mineral rights of the Ute Nation as a whole. She's started speaking out against the increased Japanese presence in the country, not from Xenophobia, but from well reasoned economic arguments that show the Japanese are not dealing in good faith.

Quote: "Once, we were treated as cattle and forced on to the bad land, fed the bad food and made in to less than people. We rose up and because we had the magics of the old ways, we triumphed. This is a new age, and we now commit the same crimes. But the white man, he has magic too. We cannot be what we hate."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Name: Booth
"A burly little technomiracle"
Author: MadEd
Affiliation: Matrix/Self
Archetype: Wiz Tech/SIN Forger
Description: Height: 1.2 m.; Weight: 65 kg.; Hair: Brown; Eyes: Brown.
Distinguishing Features:
Squints a lot, wears glasses and refuses to have his eyes touched. Always has at least five comms on his person. Wears coveralls with various loops and pockets that are always filled with electronics tools. Very few people ever see Lewis Booth in the flesh. Fewer still know if that’s even his real name. Booth makes his living forging identities, and he excels at his chosen craft. He’s got connections all over the place, due to the work he’s done. Some of them are rather surprising for a dwarf that never leaves his shop who is located at Redmond's The Plastic Jungles.

Personality:
Doesn’t like to be disturbed when he’s working. Loves a good Matrix first person shooter. Brusque and to the point.

Quote: “So what do you want your name to be now?”

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Name: Fran Finefast
Affiliation: Street/Self
Archetype: Nanny
Jewish-American Francesca Finefast, fresh out of her job as a bridal consultant in her fiance's shop, first appears on the door step of lady Tournborne peddling cosmetics, and quickly stumbles upon the opportunity to become the nanny for his unborn child. Soon Fran, with her off-beat nurturing and no-nonsense honesty, touches the whole family as she gives the prim-and-proper Infinia and his child a dose of 'Queens logic,' helping them to become a healthy, happy family. Fran lives at Lady Tournbourne mansion but her family and real apartment is in Puyallup Heights Apartment Buildings.

2059.06.19: Fran Finefast speaks about the missing egg that belongs to Lady Tournbourne: "I don't know what delayed me, maybe it was the knowledge that everything was fine. The temperature was fine in the room, no noise, no excess of light. The vapor were right. The room has to be at certain temperature, you known, higher than the human body. And everything was right. I went to the kitchen, I make myself a sandwich. I watched a soap opera or two... It was my fault, I should keep an eye on the "baby". Is my job and I failed it because I falled sleep."

2059.06.27: The unborn child of Lady Tournbourne was kidnap before hatching and killed by unknowns in a powerful ritual. Infinia Tournbourne gained a hatred for runners and the low life that live in the shadows. Mr. Drake, the dragon’s father sworn to find the ones who where involved and to “take personal interest in the process”. The nanny Fran Finefast, lost her job and returned to sell cosmetics door to door, her golden oportunity gone...

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Name: Doctor Zee
Archetype: Street Doctor
Doctor Zelda Croch (Please, for the love of metahumanity, just call me Doctor Zee.) was a professional member of Doc Wagon for two years until dusted into the streets. Officially, she was terminated for stealing stims from the pharmacy to support her addiction. As she notes, however, "Truth is rarely found in data entry." She was stealing, true, but was turning the medical supplies over to a free clinic run by a friend of her from medical school which aimed primarily at the Redmond Barrens. Blacklisted for her transgression and assumed drug habit, she wound up working at the very clinic that she'd helped to supply, taking over the reigns when her friend was scouted out and bought by Universal Omnitech.

Doctor Zee's clinic is terminally understaffed and undersupplied, featuring herself, one other doctor (Actually an intern still in graduate school), and two Ork orderlies which keep things under control. She lives in the clinic, and is used to being awakened at odd hours for "Emergency surgery". Her subordinate is VERY unhappy to have Shadowrunners, worried that they'll bring heat to the facility and get it closed down. He's possessed of a horrid bedside manner and distrust for Shadowrunners, but his heart is ultimately in the right place. The clinic is located on Puyallup on the first floor of Puyallup Heights Apartment Buildings.

Quote: "A "sucking chest wound" is more than just nature's way of telling you to slow down."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:42 am 
Site Admin

Name: Mad Abdul
Archetype: Taxi Driver/Blockage Runner
Mad Abdul of Mad Abdul's Taxi Service. A former Islamic Jihad driver of captured Humm-Vees in the Iraq war, Mad Abdul makes his living by going where other transport services can't or won't- through areas dominated by motorcycle gangs, slums where road maintenance is nonexistent, or extraterritorial corporate properties where outside vehicles are shot on sight. He careens around Seattle in a battered, bullet-ridden taxi with bolted-on armor and the last remnants of a scorched, mud-spattered, bloodstained yellow-and-black checkered paint job. Don't expect to take a road-legal route- or even a route that mostly involves roads- and be prepared for your eyes to water when you see the fare...but there's no one who can get you from A to B faster.

Quotes: *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* "There's guns under the seat, feel free to join in!”

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Sergeant Bob
Archetype: Male Mulatto dwarf armorer
Sergeant Bob is an ex-military armorer. The story is that he mustered out at Ft. Lewis and set up shop in Loveland so he could pursue his two favorite past times "fixing guns and chasing whores". He sometimes complains that Dwarves get shoved into technical jobs because of a racial stereotype as tinkerers, but he readily admits that in his case, the stereotype is accurate. Bob works out of a mobile gunsmithing shop that he maintains in a Bulldog Security Stepvan.

Quote: "What? You want to carry two PAC's? Step into my ambush & we'll discuss it..."

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: David Walking Bear
Affiliation: Magic/Self
Archetype: Street Shaman
David Walking Bear is an Amerindian Troll who grew up in Seattle. As a child, he had a particular liking for teddy bears, and at age ten, he heard the calling of Bear... a Bear who lived in the city, and hugged people and healed them. Teddy Bear, the urban Bear totem. (+2 dice on healing, +1 die for City spirits, -1 die on all spells that cause physical damage to living beings, Willpower (5) roll not to go to aid those in need of healing or comfort.) He is a very calm, friendly individual, and spends much of his time travelling about the metroplex working healing magics for people who can’t afford normal medical care, and occasionally working healing on the mind through counseling.

David is highly talented at making teddy bears, and he uses them as the form for his creations when he invents magical formulae. He sometimes does enchanting work, but only to create healing spell category foci in the shape of teddy bears, using all-natural materials like sheepskin with flax for stuffing. (The bears usually have onyx eyes made from appropriate alchemical radicals, herbal radicals in the stuffing, and a metallic valentine-shaped heart at the very center made from copper. The total cost of radicals is 2200¥ per Rating Point, giving a first bonding cost of one karma, since it’s virgin telesma, an Enchanting TN equal to the rating. Thus, with his appropriate Enchanting concentration at 6, he can create 4 rating 3 foci a month, 3 rating 4, 2 rating 5, or 1 rating 6, normally selling for 75,000¥ per rating point. He has formulae for all these bears.) He charges full price for his magical teddy bears normally, but will sometimes only charge materials and High lifestyle cost for people he considers to be doing an unusually good job of making the world a better place.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Name: Leonardo
Archetype: Armorer
Leonardo (Male Caucasian human, Armorer) - Jimmy "Bang Bang" Sloane is something of a mechanical genius. Fortunately for the street folks, he has directed those talents into armorsmithing, and in spite of his older moniker, he works on all kinds of armors and armor modifications, gadgets and integrations. Jimmy is a wisp of man, with a youthful appearance that belies the intelligence in his eyes and skill in his hands. His sloppy brown hair and unkempt appearance are a side-effect of his nigh manic dedication. His shop is located in the basement of a storage facility on Redmond, on the Plastic Jungles. He is rather reclusive, interacting with his customers that visit his shop via a bank teller style sliding box. A large bald gray-skinned troll named Rock is often in the shop.

2057.05.06: In 2057 Leonardo had enough money to buy a rotorcraft and he used it to buy a second set of cyberarms. That's dedication!

Dealer - A dealer is the contact that buys and sells the gear the character needs. The dealer has the capacity to find gear of up to a Purchase DC of his skill plus 20. A dealer also has the advantage of complete the transaction in half the normal time. There are various types of dealers and each comes separately: Armorer (armors, shields and vehicle armor with their related gadgets).

Quote: "One of the joys of travel is visiting new towns and meeting new people. But I'm always here fixing the holes on your frigging armored jacket!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Name: Moe
Archetype: Bartender/Safe Locker
Moe is the Bartender and owner of Moe’s Bar. This is a standard known and confiable (did I really use this word here?) archetypical shadowrunner’s bar. Moe is an ugly ork who knows few manners and that is always checking that everyone pays his drinks. Moe knows and sells information about thinks happening in the Metroplex for the right price.
Safe Locker Contact - This contact let’s the character use places that are under his protection to hide up to 50 pounds of equipment. The places are only known to the character and the contact and cannot be found with any check. They can be anywhere around the city. For each level of the contact add 50 more pounds or another safe locker of 50 pounds each in a different location.

Quote: "Fraggin' kids... always thinkin' they can handle their alcohol... *ZAAP of a stun baton* When he stops puking, put him in the trunk, i don't wanna hafta replace my interior. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Name: Doctor Westinhouse
Archetype: Street Doc
Malcom Westinhouse (Male Caucasian human) - Malcolm is a skilled surgeon with a singular flair for augmentations. He was a legitimate surgeon until he conducted a few too many cyberware experiments without proper approval. It was nothing sinister and no one was actually hurt, but a colleague with a political axe to grind used it to get him kicked out of his private practice and blacklisted in professional circles. Although he resents the series of events that drove him into being a street doc, the doubling of his income and ready access to very dangerous people that like him has eased the pain. As for the doctor that wronged him...well, he was party to a personal cyberware demonstration. He recently moved to a new bigger shadow clinic named Garfield's Veterinary Clinic on Redmond.

In addition to his standard contact type and it’s uses, any contact can make a Gather Information check on his area of affiliation and location at half the standard skill total (round up) unless he is a informant then he uses his full skill total.

A street doc contact can use her Treat Injury check to heal 1d6+6 (counting equipment and class features) hit points of damage, stop a bleeding or stabilize. If the character stays at his clinic he is cured more hit points per night of rest.

Quote: "Sleep off a gaping chest wound..? - "Sure, go home take to aspirins and it'll be fine in the morining!!"

2059.06.28: Doctor Westihouse buys Garfield's Veterinary Clinic with a license for Ambulatory Clinic.

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Good Humor Ork
Archetype: Watcher
Good Humor Ork
“I’ve got the goodies for the kiddies and the info for the runners. The kids don’t mind telling me what they see in exchange for a popsicle or an ice cream cone, and I have a hundred extra pairs of eyes.” “Ice cream! Popsicles! Hot chocolate!” “Well, kid, if you can’t afford ice cream, whyncha hang out with yer pals on that corner there and remember the time that Renraku delivery van goes by?”
Passing over 2 clips of standard ammo and one of gel in popsicle wrappers: “Here ya go, two mega-pops an’ an ice cream bar.”
Commentary : The Good Humor Ork drives an armored truck through low class neighborhoods, playing jaunty tunes; he dispenses hot and cold treats from behind a layer of armor glass. Children love to hear the music coming through the neighborhood, because even if they have no cred, they can get treats if they give the fellow good information. If they give the wrong info, though, no more treats again, ever— there’s always some kid in the neighborhood who made something up and never got any ice cream again. In rainy Seattle, he serves hot chocolate and other warm treats as well as the frozen stuff.
Grown-ups with a street rep can get other things from the Good Humor Ork: information, and low-Availability weapons. (He usually has a few Ares Predators and a variety of ammunition available in a hidden compartment in his van.)
As a contact he can keep watch of a complete neighboorhood and call the runners if something or someone happens.

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Fixy
Archetype: Technician, Electronics
Fixy (Japanese-Chinese human, Electronics Expert) - Seiji "Fixy" Nakamura is a human female of average stature and appearance. Her features reflect a predominantly Japanese heritage. Her only apparent cyberware are a datajack and chip jack ports in his temples. She is quite talkative and friendly. She works out of his storefront, "Buddha Provides", a legitimate electronics shop. Kitsune is married with children and she distances his family from his shadier work as much as he can. She fix electronic equipment. Her family lives at Penton’s Place, but her ilegal workshop is in the same street as Moe's Bar.

In addition to his standard contact type and it’s uses, any contact can make a Gather Information check on his area of affiliation and location at half the standard skill total (round up) unless he is a informant then he uses his full skill total.

Quote: "Beware of bein' the roller when there's nothin' left ta roll. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 am 
Site Admin

Name: Mateo Morington
Archetype: Bail Bond Officer (Backup)
Mathew “Mateo” Morington is a dwarf bail bond officer of about 40 years old. He is always well dressed –with second hand clothes that sometimes don’t fit him- and talks at the cellular phone all the time even if it has no battery. Mateo's office is sometimes his car or his suitcase, but he also has a small office in the first floor of Springfield “has rooms” Apartments.

Backup Contact - This contact is the one who helps cover the character’s tracks, backs him up in case of need and even serves as an alibi or witness. His skill check is used as an oppose check against Investigation, Gather Information or Research checks to find the character or incriminate him.

Bail Bonds
Characters jailed for crimes can seek bail. Bail is a monetary guarantee that the suspect will show up for his trial. The bail amount is set by a judge or magistrate, sometimes immediately following arrest (for minor crimes) and sometimes days later (for serious crimes). If bail is granted, a character can arrange for a bail bond-a loan that covers bail. The purchase DCs represent the fees associated with the loan; the bond itself is paid back to the bond agency when the hero shows up for trial. If the hero fails to show up, the agency loses the bail loan, and may send bounty hunters or other thugs after the character.

Bail amounts vary dramatically, depending on the seriousness of the crime, the suspect's criminal history, his or her role in society, his or her family life, and other factors the judge believes indicate that the character will or will not flee (or commit other crimes) before the trial. An upstanding citizen with a good job and a family who has never before been charged with a crime gets minimal bail; a career criminal with nothing to lose gets maximum bail or may not be granted bail at all. The purchase DCs shown assume the suspect is viewed positively by the court. If not, increase the purchase DC by as much as 5. Whatever the base purchase DC, a successful Diplomacy check (DC 15) by the suspect reduces the purchase DC by 2.

*Property Crime: The crime involved only the destruction of property; no one was attacked or seriously hurt as part of the crime. Property crime P_DC:13
*Assault Crime: The crime involved an attack intended to capture, kill, or seriously injure the victim. Assault crime P_DC:16
*Death Crime: Someone died as a result of the crime. Death crime P_DC:22

Quote: "I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, BUT! I have weekends off and I am my own boss."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:47 am 
Site Admin

Name: Illeanna “Foxy” Fox
Archetype: Electronics Dealer
Foxy is a high-tech electronics dealer based in Seattle, who specializes in top-of-the-line, high quality
merchandise. She deals with clients in a far more personal way than most people prefer to, dropping the “professional” attitude in favor of knowing each client personally. This can be a double-edged sword, as she is more than willing to take advantage of her clients' weaknesses if she can benefit from them. Unlike most underworld businesspeople, Foxy has managed to avoid accumulating major enemies, having only a few business rivals who play the game fairly (not that they’ve never tried to off her, but that is part of the game, after all). She credits this, with a shrug, to her irresistible personality. Shrewd personal relations skills probably also have something to do with it. She is fiercely independent, catering to her niche of clientele. Bottom line is that if you treat her right, she’ll give you access to the wiz toys most people can only dream about… for a price.
Foxy's techshop is in his own apartment located on Springer’s Apartments at Redmond. But she only let people she really trust there.

Quote:"When all else fails, complicate matters."

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Big Mamma's House
Archetype: Safe House
Big Mamma’s is a troll activist director of the local chapter of “Mothers of Metahumans” and also an ex-shadowruner. She has a big three story house and different apartments in Redmond were she rents many of the rooms for people who need to hide. The building is located exactly behind Springer’s Apartments at Redmond.

Safe House Contact This contact provides the character with a place to hide from the character’s enemies or the authority. The skill of the contact plus 20 is the DC of the Gather Information check to find the place and to know the character is in there.

Quote: "Life isn't one damn thing after another. It's the same damn thing over and over again."

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Jack the Silencer
Archetype: Weapons Technician
Jack the Sleeper, Jack the Silencer and Jack the Ear, are some of his names. He is a dwarven weapon’s technician that lives in a basement in Redmond at Penton’s Place. He modifies and fixes weapons and is very good at it.

Quote: "Point & click interface??! Ya stupid chiphead, I got yer point & click interface right here!"
drawing a plasma cannon.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Name: Eduardo
Archetype: Human Safe House
Eduardo or Edward Kijo, is a goofy, enigmatic male human Asian safe house owner who surrounds himself with bonsai. He specializes in hiding shadowruners, as well as putting customers in touch with their inner selves. He has a good sense of humor and is very well-liked. He likes to hear the shadowruners tell stories about their runs. His safe house is located at The Plastic Jungles.

Safe House Contact This contact provides the character with a place to hide from the character’s enemies or the authority. The skill of the contact plus 20 is the DC of the Gather Information check to find the place and to know the character is in there.

Quote: "This work should be a cinch. There are only ten thousand things that can go wrong, not the usual forty or fifty thousand."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Name: Kreetle
Archetype: Street doc
Kreetle Huffdogg is a former Doc Wagon trauma doc who runs a modest clinic on the edge of redmond. The clinic caters to cybersurgery and trauma care for shadowrunners, and Kreetle is known to exchange medical care for favors or the promise of favors for known runners.

2059.06.01: Kreetle was called in by a Mafia contact to inspect some of the cyberware that the mafia stole from a Renraku facility and was interested in certain pieces for himself, being of the opinion that they were very high-end. He made a deal that if he could find a buyer for the most intriguing piece, that they would give him the rest. In less than 24 hours, he had located a buyer to fulfill the deal and made the exchange.

2059.06.06: An anonymous tip to Lone Star Police lead them to investigate the doctor's shadow clinic. They found the doctor dead, in an horrible way and enough evidence to clean and close the clinic.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Name: The Fiendly Beast
Affiliation: Steet/Self
Archetype: Street Samurai
The Fiendly Beast is an up-and-coming Troll street samurai of Nordic extraction, and is hirsute even for a Troll; he laughs at the jokes that compare him to a red-haired Sasquatch. He started out running under the name Beast, which some chummers had given him, but then found out there was an established street sam in Atlanta called Beast that he didn’t want to tread on the toes of. Someone had called him a “fiend” once when Beast was holding him over the edge of a skyscraper and suggesting that he should pay his debts, and he liked that name just fine, but Fiend was a well-known fixer in Boston. However, no one had taken the name “Fiendly Beast” yet, so he took that one on. Most people call him “Fiendly” for short.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am 
Site Admin

Name: Blue Mojo
Affiliation: Tribal/Self
Blue Mojo a.k.a. B.A. (Female Hispanic human, Wolf Shaman) - The first thought that immediately comes to mind is do not frag with this woman. She looks tough, muscular, and willing to take on anyone around her. Her ice-blue eyes go well with her spiky bright white hair. She wears a leather necklace of teeth and claws; a tan long coat with a stylized wolf's head on the back, and a black formfitting shirt and pants that end in heavy duty, steel-toed biker boots. Although generally scowling, she is still a modestly attractive woman. B.A. is short for "Bitch Alpha", a self-assigned moniker that BA strives to live up to. She does not take drek from anyone and she'll sooner manabolt someone than talk to them. She is often fond of demanding or yelling "submit" to those that confront or oppose her, both in and out of battle. In spite of this, she does have a small cluster of hanger-ons that flock to her when she is not at work. Not quite a gang per se, although she does take care of them to an extent as if they were her "pack" and they will generally stand with her.
As a contact he can use astral sense and astral travel to study an area of interest for the runners.

Quote: "Just cause he's a mage doesn't mean he's smart."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am 
Site Admin

Name: David Coppersprawl
Archetype: Street Mage
Brad Healey, a.k.a."Slipstream", a.k.a. David Coppersprawl (Street Mage, human): He grew up on the streets of Seattle and went to MITT on scholarship, later returning to Seattle to work as a Shadowrunner. He was arrested a couple of times by the police and now works as a free lance mage. As a contact David can use astral sense and astral travel to study an area of interest for the runners.

Quote: “Its kind of funny how my manipulation spells tend to go through both friend and foe, ehh?”

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Name: Abraham “Jingo” Maltese
Archetype: Snitch
Few shadowrunners would disagree that the best kind of contact to have is the kind no one knows about. Enter Jingo Maltese. Born the only son of a prominent Virginia businessman on June 14, 1991, it was assumed that Abraham would take over for his father as sole owner of Maltese Manufacturing. To this end, Abraham was schooled in the finer points of corporate politics and maneuvering, learning from both his father and practical experience. In 2009, Abraham was accepted to a prominent Ivy League college for what most considered nothing more than a technicality. After all, he already knew more about the ins and outs of business than most of the professors. It was at this point in his life that Abraham acquired the nickname Jingo, for the passionate interest he developed in politics. Although both interested and talented in the political arena, Jingo decided to take over for his father as he had been raised to do. For a long time, Jingo did just that, shaping Maltese Manufacturing into an international corporation in its own right. He continued to show political savvy and made regular campaign contributions to candidates and politicians that he supported. All this ended in 2029.

While fending off a hostile take-over attempt by NAN-based Freeman Amalgamated, the crash of 2029 hit Maltese Manufacturing like a sucker punch. Corporate databases were erased, personnel files were destroyed and financial records simply vanished. With almost all of the family assets tied up in the stocks and computer accounts, Abraham found himself instantly penniless. In the confused months that followed, old rivalries in the boardroom took a bloody turn. On May 19, 2029 a bomb set by Freeman Amalgamated’s few remaining agents destroyed the entire Maltese estate. Jingo was the only survivor. Deciding to lay low for a while, Jingo went underground, and never came back up.

Today, Jingo can be found living on the streets of Seattle. His fall from wealth and years on the street have left him bitter and not a little unhinged. He has survived by his wits alone—not an easy feat in the Sixth World. His edge is the ability to fade into or out of a scene without being noticed. Jingo uses this to his advantage, getting close to conversations and situations where he does not belong. Over the years, Jingo has been able to learn some very dark details about some very important people. His talent for business and politics has never left him, and he makes it a point to stay on top of things in these areas. In appearance, Jingo is pretty much like any other squatter. He is dirty, smelly and rarely speaks. He has little cyberware—a datjack, cyberears w/ recorder, and a pair of cybereyes, although the left one has been burned out for years. His right leg is missing below the knee and has been replaced by a cheap cyberleg—it looks as if it's on the verge of collapsing on any given day. The incident with his family’s death has left him with a deep loathing and distrust of Indians, and he will have nothing to do with anyone with Indian blood.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Name: Crazy Eye
Archetype: Taxi Driver
Archetype: Bus Driver
Description: Appears to have had a rough time dealing with the Awakening resulting in his ingestion of mass quantities of various illicit substances. He has long messy white hair with a bald spot in the middle and appears to be in his mid fifties. He dresses in tattered army fatigues, sports pupils the size of fleas, and talks so fast he could easily read off the first half of War and Peace in a little under a minute.
Information: Crazy Eye used to be a Seattle mass transit bus driver until they fired him for drinking tequila on the job. With his sole life focus thus taken away he purchased a bus of his own and psychotically continues to drive his old route. For a price he is more than willing to take a passenger anywhere that happens to be placed on dry land.

Quote: "I'll take a shortcut..."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Dirk "Dash" Barnett
Archetype: Adept
Dirk "Dash" Barnett, Ork bonded courier. A teenaged ork, Dash is a common and flamboyant sight in Downtown. A skilled traceur (practitioner of Parkour) and Athletic Adept, Dash treats the 3-D maze of Downtown walkways, streets and buildings as his own personal playground, as he crisscrosses the district, delivering mail and packages that, for one reason or another--paranoia, distrust of the Matrix, obsolete legal codes, drekcetera--have to be delivered in hard copy and can't be transferred over the Matrix. It's a niche, but a profitable one, and keeps Dash and his fellow bonded couriers busy. An avid player of Miracle Shooter, Dash is noted for his hit and run tactics in the game.

Quote: "So, here I am, a bunch of goonies trying to hunt me down for humiliating them last week--people really need to start looking up, or this won't be any fun anymore--and I'm on foot and they're on motorcycles. I call that fair. And I had this big package strapped across my back, as a handicap. And I still managed to take out the entire posse! Heh, nothing like jumping off of a three story building and pegging the landing in someone's sidecar to give them a shock!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Simone Gray
Archetype: Female Grecian human Magic Fixer
Simone Gray is a curvaceous blonde with a short, trendy haircut, olive complexion, an armored and stylish black pant suit, and emerald green sunglasses. She carries a small titanium purse shaped like a seashell that also functions as a white noise generator, pocket secretary, and tracking signal for any poor slot that steals it and manages to escape her bodyguard. Simone focuses on getting Magical people and info, but knows who to talk to for magical goods. She tends to conduct her business at the club Silverhat in Downtown Seattle. She has a human Adept bodyguard named Tokugawa.

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Raiden Cane
AKA: Ar Cane
Affiliation: Corp/Self
Archetype: Ex-Corp
Race: Elven
Arcane began his career as a corporate business man with in the walls of a massive conglomerate until he seen what they call business tactics. Leaving any company in the world of Shadow Run can be a big mistake, especially when you intend to start a business of your own. Arcane was proficient enough to gain contacts all over the city of Seattle, and that was his best attribute. He began with the establishment of some minor bars. In an entanglement with the law, some sorta set up a rival forced on him, Arcane found himself in prison for a while. This only gave him the opportunity to forge new allies, and he quickly made his way out of prison and started on his way to running an underground business. He is specialist dealer in selling supplies and services to Seattle's finest entertainment and liquor establishments. He knows everything about restaurants, nightclubs, and bars. Canes is the name of his Alter-Ego in the Matrix.

Report this post

Site Admin

Image.
Name: Sven
Archetype: Investigator
Sven, male human Scandinavian tailman with a passion for bodybuilding. Has access through his uncle to some good contacts, which help make up for his fair-to-middling and slightly above-average investigator skills.
Quote: "Sure, I'll get you the files if you spot me at the gym next Thursday."

Report this post

Site Admin

Name: Damian Dewicht
Affiliation: Gov/Gov
Archetype: Dock Worker
Damian Dewicht (Male Caucasian human) - Damian has had many life-long dreams. Some of them include being Monorail conductor, running out on a baseball field during a game, managing a beautiful country singer, eating the world's biggest hoagie, being a blackjack dealer, appearing on The Gong Show, owning the Dallas Cowboys, living in the woods and bowling a perfect game.

Quote: "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the way!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Aidi Deluxe
Archetype: S.I.N. Forger
Aidi is an expert forger. She can prepare a false S.I.N. and complete identity file for a price. She is a little meticulous with her work and will ask for many photos, will photoshop the runner and will tell him to do things like “get a hairtcut” or “paint your hair” but this are only her perfectionist mania kicking in. Her workshop is at her own apartment near Little Earth on Downtown.

Forgery requires materials appropriate to the document being forged, and some time. The complexity of a S.I.N. (as a passport, driver’s license, weapon’s permit, bank account information, health information, etc., etc. etc.), makes this a difficult and expensive “document” to forger. A S.I.N. requires security and authorization codes, whether authentic ones or additional forgeries. A document that contradicts procedure, orders, or previous knowledge, or one that requires the examiner to relinquish a possession or a piece of information, can increase the examiner’s suspicion (and thus create favorable circumstances for the examiner’s opposed Forgery check). That’s why the work of the S.I.N. forger includes false information in the Matrix. A S.I.N. can also be created for a vehicle or robot. A S.I.N. that works only for a limited number of uses (usually 3 to 6) or is good for a specific number of hours (usually 24 to 48) has its cost reduced by three. A character can take 10 when making a Forgery check, but can’t take 20. Forging a S.I.N. takes 4 hours less 1 hour per each 5 points rolled over 20 on the skill check.

Quote: "I want access. I NEED a COMPUTER!"

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Mr. Ernest Porter
Affiliation: Maple Valley Mall
Archetype: Security Guard
Mr. Ernest Porter is a kindly old man who has looked after this inner-mall amusement park for a long time. Budgeting changes mean that he no longer has many park rangers to help out with more difficult tasks. He controls all the park machines from a 360 degrees room at the roof of the Tivoli Theatre. He has only other five staff members almost all of them dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of the machines.In his free time Mr. Porter does a little of freelance taxi driving.

Quote: "Ya know, this'd be pretty funny--if it weren't happenin' to me!"

2059.08: Mr. Ernest Porter reported to Knight Errant about disturbing noises and ballistic damage on the Maple Valley Mall at Renton. The investigation found that Mrs. Katherine Hellmonde, the mall administrator and one of the employees named Hans Kubler, were involved as part of a wasp insect spirit nest. The daughter of Mrs. Hellmonde, Kathy Hellmonde, took over her mother's fortune and position. She declined to declare anything until the investigation was finished. The mall suffered drastically by the event.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Marilith Millions
Affiliation: Crime
Archetype: Special Ops
Marilith Millions, assassin for hire. A kidnapping run went pear-shaped on her a few years back, and she got stuck with a pathologically trusting eight-year old hostage that nobody would pay for. Two years later, she couldn't bring herself to just cut her losses and sell the poppet to organ-leggers. Stockholm syndrome kicked in with a vengeance, and Marilith now has herself an ten-year-old partner in crime.

Quote: "Ugh. Somehow, I think I liked not knowing better. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Jordan Wildspell
Archetype: Street Mage
Jordan, female human (for now) talismonger and mage. Has magical powers with bizarre side effects: her spells usually do what they're supposed to, but also do weird things like changing the caster's gender (three times now,) cause nearby mirrors to display disturbing images, or force nearby mages into the astral.

Quote: "The only thing more reliable than magik is one's trusting friends."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Scott
Archetype: Bartender
Scott, ork bartender/bar owner of Scotty's Bar and weirdness magnet. If it's freaky, SOTA or in the news, it shows up at his bar. A drunken merc burned a hole in the wall with the Ares MP Heavy Laser Plus two days before it hit the open market. Four people drinking at it suddenly expressed SURGE simultaneously, and a metal table leg turned unexpectedly into orichalcum. An insect shaman was a regular and vanished suddenly during the Bug City debacle. And he swears he's seen Elvis three times.

Scott Bradford-Fitzwilliam comes from the City of Eerie in Indiana.

Quote:"Yeah! That happened to me once."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Melissa Morgana Mitch
Archetype: Elf Mage Female
Melissa Morgana Mitch has tried to be part of different magic groups in the metroplex but her nasty disposition and arrogant personality is too much for many people. She lives in a Mansion that is located in a Security Zone C area of Renton that is isolated from the other mansions of the place by a forest, the name of the place is Enchanted Forest's Mansions.

RUMOR: Melissa is both powerful and cunning, and has the habit to hire runners to acquire strange magical components or artifacts for her researches. It’s rumored that she has a complete arcane library and lab in her mansion.

Quote: "Right then! No more goodness and niceness!"

2059.06.27: After a powerful ritual magic incantation performed by Melissa Morgana Mitch (unknown to many, she was using a newborn dragon’s heart), she becomes an initiated magician with special powers. In the magical circles of Seattle she became known as Lady Morgana.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Dr. Pepper
“The star of the street-surgical show”
Dr. Pepper (real name unknown) appeared on the Seattle street scene four years ago. He considers himself a superstar of surgery. Few could reasonably argue. His back-alley clinic may be run-down, but he’s got the goods and the skills. He has a zany sense of humor and has a story for everything. Never seems serious. His clinic, located on Renton, is an unamed public access clinic located just across Wanda’s Witchery.

Description: Height: 1.75 m; Weight: 72 kg; Hair: None; Eyes: Unknown
Distinguishing Features: Star-specs. Surgical gloves, Always. Huge grin.

Quote: “Sponge. Looks like we’ve got a gusher!”

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Simon Hulk
Archetype: Troll Assasin
"You are not only client I am to meet today. Please to make this quick. My affairs require me gone from this city in two day. Write a name and a number on this paper. If number is right then the name will be gone before I am."
QUOTES
"Was that a Ruger? Well it sting like Ruger."
"Now you die. Ok, so maybe not right now..."
"Come back here!"
COMMENTARY
Don't worry about this guy. You're usually gonna' meet him on the wrong side of a run.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Name: William "Oz-man" Marhsall Ossian
Archetype: Rooker
Billy Ossian, aka the Oz-man or just plain Billy, has risen from nowhere over the long years to become a major player in the West Coast Rock Scene. His band, Anhedonia, has had multiple albums over the years, with their depressing electronic dirge. The band's big musical innovation lies in its attempt to incorporate traditional Celtic folk influence and modern electronic harshness: loud, jagged noise washes overlaid with heartbreaking, primordial melodies is what makes the band huge.

Though he may seem a bit flashy or showman-like, (fancy dress styles and tattoos), those who know him know that he is deliberately fostering this impression, knowing that everyone expects it of a rock musician. Beneath his surface though is a tremendously sharp business brain. Rumor has it that Ossian is following a drawn out strategy with his manager Edwin Pound, that has already set up Anhedonia's own recording company, "Chrome Damage".

Runner's Note: Ossian's shrewd operations has led him to the need of bodyguards constantly. Outsiders are always being hired to help out, as many opposing record labels, anti-elf policlubs, and fanatic obsessors have tried to take Oz-Man's life on several different occasions. Shadowrunners should get in with Ossian's manager Edwin Pound, who is a half Jewish-Half Native American human with a lock-jaw on profit and success. Be prepared for a lot of negotiation, but in the end, you should have a nice contract, free music at the Skeleton, and maybe even a score with a groupie or two.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm 
Site Admin

Name: King Mungo
Affiliation: Crash Zone
Archetype: Gang Boss
The remains of the Reformatory and surrounding area are the center of a neofeudal fiefdom of sorts. It has had several self-declared "Kings", each of whom has killed his predecessor in one way or another, usually single combat. The current undisputed ruler of the Crash Zone is a troll called King Mungo, a massive killer with more scars than skin and tattoos covering what's left. He and his followers are vicious animals who rule by terror, but stick close to their territory for fear of attracting the attention of bigger predators that would wipe them out in the blink of an eye if their "kingdom" became of the least concern to them.

His military mostly consists of leaching pawns who are armed with whatever metal and straps they can make into armor and rusted spears and axes while privileged guards have firearms. They collect a tax each month which usually consists of food, drugs, bullets, or sex. In their off time, the band of King Mungo's power can usually be found having bonfires in their central camp, which consist of drug and alcohol induced orgies with local squatters as their events and feast. Weekly King Mungo also likes to gather his peasants and have a pit fight, in which he watches prisoners battle paranormal critters, his best warriors, or each other.

Quote: "If violence ain't th' answer, I musta missed th' question. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Dr. Epock Gatorbitten-Mukumbo
Archetype: Advisor/Voo-Doo Priest
A native of New Orleans, Dr. Epock Gatorbitten prides himself on his dedication to the Voo-Doo tradition. His faith in the profoundly mystic religion helps him keep in tune with the great loa and through his servitude, he has unlocked a higher understanding; allowing him to keep in touch with the mystic realm of Guinee. Through the houngan's (male priest) contact with his mait-tete (patron lao), he can properly guide visitors of his store front to a better tomorrow, or speak with those that they lost yesterday. And while most of metahumanity look at Dr. Epock's profession as a sham, those who visit regularly say that they've been driven to success in their love life, work place, and family circle do to the great wisdom of Dr. Epock.
While the front of the store is no larger than 500 square feet of imported African, Haitian, and Candomble' antiques, clients who wish for guidance are guided to the backroom where the distinctive Voo-Doo tradition come alive. Caged chickens, cornmeal evocation circles, bone & seashell fetishes, and burning incense color the room with the Voo-Doo faith. From there, clients are seated while Epock summons the Agwe, Azaca, Damballah, Erzulie, Ghede, Legba, Obatata, Shango, and Ogoun lao to guide the client to their destiny. Prices vary from client to client, but go no lower than 100 nuyen for a sitting. Business hours are from 4pm-midnight.

>>>>Anyone who knows anything about the shadows between corporate buildings knows that this store is a front for Epock's street doc business. The guy makes his big bucks on gangers, mafioso', and runners who drag in dying pals. He charges an arm and a leg to patch you up, but unlike conventional street docks, you don't have to go through needles, narcotics, and healing time to be fixed up. Reports say that within minutes this guy can seal you up and have you back on the streets (though he has a hard time doing it with people with cyberware).
-Stink Bottom Gnome

>>>>The guy also has ties with a smuggling group that stops at New Orleans. If you're fishing around to get something back and forth, he's the guy to ask.
-Haze

>>>>>I also here that he has a small magic circle of students that get together after dark. For a price, you can get the group to use their voo-doo dolls and what not to harm your foes. Everything from curses to killing can be performing.
-Bizzare Orion

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Wanda Dato
Archetype: Store Owner/Mage
Wanda’s Witchery
A native of Tir-nanOg, Wanda fled with her parents to the UCAS when the Irish lands became heavily influenced by elven blood lines. Landing in New York, they made their way west to Seattle, where magical culture was booming. Raised in a Wiccan family, Wanda was trained in the arts of Wiccan Magic, and by the time she was in her teens, had passed up her mother and father in skill.

Known as a white witch, Wanda doesn't wish to harm anyone, and only give retribution to those who beg for it. She used her parents' remnants from their wills to purchase Wanda's Witchery, where she happily runs her successful business. With no family, and little time for friends, Wanda looks to the restaurant and performance center as her child. She can be found blessing it each morning, and freeing it from negative energy each night. Those who care for the restaurant with her stay in her good graces, but those who are unwise enough to play folly in her quarters, often fine the worse case of bad karma afterwards.

Quote: "Life is a series of rude 'Awakenings.' "

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Ben Drathers
Archetype: Store Owner
Ben Drathers is the owner of a small food place named Greasy Ben's on Renton. He also runs an illegal Chop-Shop behind the place.

Quote: "The awful shadow of some unseen Power / Floats, tho' unseen, amongst us."
quoting Percy Bysshe Shelley, "Hymn to Intellectual Beauty."

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Mitch Cerlew
Mitch Cerlew is an expelled med student from the University of Washington. He works at a illegal Chop-Shop that is behind Greasy Ben's at Renton.

2059.06.01: One of Doctor Mitch’s pissed-off "patients" did him in. The specific patient was Mr. X.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:28 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Vanessa Sanderson
Dr. Vanessa Sanderson, formerly of Maple Valley General. Doc Sanderson has run the Greasy Ben's illegal Chop-Shop since Mitch Cerlew has a problem with a patient. She actually improves its success rate, although it's still an option of last resort for most. The Yakuza was the one who set Drathers up with Sanderson. Vanessa works in the clinic without emotions nor remorse. She doesn’t care about what she’s doing, just do it right, finish her quota and go home.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Max Czernak
Archetype: Boxer
Max Czernak, the owner and manager, is an older troll and a veteran of underground and unofficial boxing and urban fight leagues, and has the scars to show it. Although he's getting on, Max is only in his late 30's, and already a proud grandfather. He's still more than fit enough to handle himself and give out a beat down in the ring to anyone who thinks they can take him. The Ironworks are a decent place to recruit some muscle, so long as you're discreet. You can also score some muscle enhancers and find out the best places for muscle mods and whatnot if the regulars get to trust you and you ask around.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Minka Dukonovich
Archetype: Barkeep
Minka helped her father open up the Loaded Dwarf in 2070. A miner, Minka's father became sick from exposure to toxic gases and eventually was bed ridden in 2065, leaving Minka to manage the building. Concerned with her father's failing health, she took certain measures to assist in her father's hospital bills by supervising under-the-table deals inside her bar. She assists in everything from narcotic drop offs (pain deducing drugs have become very popular in the Metropolis), to smuggler meetings. And with her private security covering the bar, Metropolis Law Enforcement doesn't bother with patrolling inside the establishment. Anyone who wants to conduct business in the Dwarven Metropolis needs to know Minka Dukonovich.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Shawn McDuff
Archetype: Barkeep
Growing up in the rough outskirts of Dublin, Shawn hated the political tug-of-war that left the less privileged of Tir na nOg penny-less and hungry. After his father died in 2057, Shawn started working as a bar hop, bouncer, and janitor for The Cement Sofa in Downtown Dublin Ireland to support his ma' and five brothers. With a few bumps and bruises, Shawn lived the next five years as The Cement Sofa's top employee, and moved his way up to head barkeep. Folks loved his traditional drinks, tall tales, and gut-busting jokes. So when the owner of The Cement Sofa won an international lottery allowing him to move his business to the UCAS, Shawn was the top pick to come with him and start a business in North America. Together the two started The Bawdy Lass in Snohomish, never looking back. New beginnings were not as easy to hurdle over though, and soon Shawn had to step up the heat to make sure the business didn't drown. Along with his fun way of running the bar, Shawn also started dipping into the middle-man business, setting up people with everything from pushers to fixers for a small cut. And since Shawn's initiative, The Bawdy Lass has seen a dramatic increase in revenue, be it for the fun drinks or whispered business. Since his popularity around the area is so large, Shawn is not an easy guy to befriend. Everyone wishes to know him, which has made Shawn more selective. If you can gain his trust though, you'll have some small jobs, weaponry, or other unmentionables available if you fall on hard times.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Trevor "Poison-Tusk" Jacobson
Affiliation: Tribal/Self
After breaking his ties with the Casquade Crows Tribe in Salish, Trevor "Poison-Tusk" made his way to the emerald city; where he used his severance inheritance to set up shop in a lonely part of Snohomish. Said to have abandoned his roots to the Crow/Raven Totem, Poison-Tusk is rumored to now serve the Dark-King totem and conduct his bidding. While those are in the know are clueless as to how he loyally serves his new totem, traces of his product bleed into his magical faith. And though he has no criminal record, considerable debts, or civil disputes against him, those who know his past are still not willing to trust the store owner, fearing that he's not laying dormant, but instead building up for something on a grander scale. Trevor can be found at The Shark's Tooth.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Master Shao Lao
Affiliation: Shaolin Performances
Archetype: Monastery Head
Hometown: Lin Wu'Wan China Current Home: Everett Seattle
Lifestyle: Low Status: SINless
Occupation: Monastery Head, Organizer & Manager of the "Shaolin Performances"
Specialties: Shaolin Kung Fu (Began at age 3)
Hates: Slavery
Enemies: 88's Triad Syndicate

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Morton "Axe Head" Burgeon
One of two owners of Gavel the Mad Dwarf on Everett, Morton use to run with the Red Hot Nukes as a car-jacker. His vehicle and computer skills later upgraded, and soon "Axe Head" was a specialist when it came to rigging. After the epic street wars the Red Hot's fought, Morton helped Gavel develop his gun store, and upon his passing, he inherited the store. Word is though that he didn't have a business knack, and so before the shop went under, he let another shadowrunner who ran with Gavel buy into the business. No one knows about the other guy, but those who have dealt with "Axe Head" know that he's crabby, talented with drones, and has a skill for weaponry modifications. If you can put up with his sterile charm, you're in good hands, as Axe Head is a person to know on the streets.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Leah
Archetype: Club Owner
Not speaking much of her past, Leah definitely knows the art of business, and meshes it with her knowledge of the streets. Protective over her bar (The Soft Landing) and ladies, she employees off duty UCAS Military men to cover her property constantly. Rumored to be bribing local authorities (in nuyen or flesh), she seems almost untouchable by UCAS Police and Knight Errant. Syndicates as well keep their hands off the bar, which supports the idea that Leah is a resourceful woman who knows people. And though many have tried to uncover her past, little is known about the beauty, and those who do, keep very quiet.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Eden, the dancer
Archetype: Elf, Snake Shaman
Image: A petite, snake­hipped femme with long curling dark hair, curves like a goddess, smile like a genie. She wears snake­skin (real?) pants and a black leather waistcoat that shows a soft slight belly and buttons tight across her chest. A small painting of an apple tree adorns the base of her spine.
Personality:Young, fun and possessed of a profoundly practical sort of wisdom. Kind and supportive, but sometimes a little difficult to prise away from (or off) the bar.
Background: Born and raised in Chicago at first, but since moved to Seattle for a better life, Eden knows one thing and one thing well - how to live and to party. Making her nuyen in the bars and strip clubs from Downtown to Tacoma to Bellevue, Eden has two things that set her apart from the other dancers... hips that move like a Latin American Dance Queen and the ability to cast spells. Eden first heard the call of Snake when she was sixteen, surviving in Chicago. Snake is Eden's dark side... not evil, just hedonistic. Snake is also a healer and a wise counsellor to her. Eden is not afraid to work her magic into her performances, and in exclusive showings, transforms herself into a snake and back as well as using her charmed pets in some of the shows. Eden has no problem with her sexuality and wouldn't do the job she did if she felt it was wrong. She attracts both men and women to watch her.
Contact Potential: Eden's skills and profession get her into the oddest of places. Her friendly demeanour and openness, lead a lot of people to confide in her. Potentially, Eden could have a line of access to anyone from the topmost politicians to the lowest of mafia bosses. Getting her to divulge the information to the players however, could be a whole different game, however.

Quote: 'I don't know all that fancy philosophy and theology and school stuff, but I figure if something feels right, then it must be... don't you think? Ain't nothin' complex 'bout that.'

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Hurtle Harry
Archetype: Taxi driver/Rigger
Hurtle Harry, the taxi-driver is a dwarf rigger.
Image: A fat little Chinese dwarf, with a range of nano­tattoos, black hair receding at the front, long and pony­tailed at the back, he's typically dressed in a grubby jumpsuit and boots. He looks a little shy of middle­age so for a dwarf, he must be hitting the lifestyle pretty hard.
Personality: Friendly, gregarious, but nobody's fool. He's got the gift of the gab and can talk extensively on urban brawl, combat biking, politics, crime and racial equality. But he knows how to listen to the interesting fares, too, and Hurtle Harry certainly picks up some interesting people from time to time.
Background: A Seattle native, Harry Hong loves the city like nobody else ever could. He knows the high points and the low points (okay, maybe the low points) and cares passionately about the life of the regular Seattlite. Making his money racing people around the city, he works long hours to provide for his wife and kid, and if he can top up his kid's school fund by selling side, then that's all to the good.
Contact Potential: Quite naturally, Harry (the “Hurtle” to his friends) can provide good information on things that are going down in Seattle. If you need to know who's muscling in on who's turf and which politico was secretly ferried back from a bunraku parlour in the early hours of the morning, ask
Harry. Just be prepared to feed his meter a little extra in return.

Quote: 'If you go fast enough, nothing else will hit you... see – totally missed that drone - it's just common sense. What's easier to catch? A ball or a bullet? The faster you go, the safer you are....
What if I hit something? No sir, if you go fast enough, everyone will get out of your way. Take my advice and never drop below 100kph. It's the magic number.'

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Ehran the Scribe
Affiliation: Magic
Archetype: Writer/Mage
Little is truly known of the early life of Ehran the Scribe. Harlequin and Ehran both underwent teaching, both in magic and swordplay, from the same teacher at some point. He is equal to Harlequin both in terms of their very athletic fencing styles and powerful magic. Aside from this snippet, nothing is truly known of Ehran until the Sixth World. Sometime during the downscale, he apparently bound the free spirit known as Ariel.

The Scribe is a writer (he prefers pen and paper, but has horrible penmanship). He uses his own name as well as a number of pen-names. He became well known in the beginning of 2035, with some of his best works including the following: The New Magic: Life After 2001, Metagenes: Future Spiral and the 2043-published Mankind Ascendant (which won a Pulitzer) along with many others. All of Ehran’s books are published by Sylvan Information, who has exclusive rights to them and translates them from Ehran’s hand-written manuscripts to a hypermedia format. Ehran has also made a number of famous speeches, including a 2051 lecture to the Young Elven Technologists and during the addressing of the comet during the Year of the Comet.

As the last Age of Magic came to a close, the citizens of Atlantis began to disperse from their homelands, carrying their sophisticated technologies and culture to their new homes throughout the world. Only the magic of its inhabitants protected the isle from the forces of Nature and the Atlanteans knew that as the elves of magic in the world dropped, the day would come when their magical protections would fall and Atlantis would sink back into the depths from which it came. That day came on August 12th, 3113 BC, marking the end of the Fourth World and the beginning of the Fifth.

It has been conjectured that Ehran first appeared publicly in 2019, masquerading as a human American Indian known as Walter Bright-Water of the Cascade Crow tribe to set up favorable conditions for the formation of Tir Tairngire; though this can not be proven. He was a secret member of the Council of Princes until he stepped down in 2062, but kept careful watch on the country constantly. He has multiple offspring and keeps an eye on those he feels may be immortal as he is which lead him to the secretive discovery of his immortal daughter Jane “Frosty” Foster. Under his wing, he transformed her a formidable mage until she began to study under Harlequin in the mid 60’s.

In 2057, Ehran accepted a position bequeathed to him by Dunkelzahn in his will and kept a guardian position on the Draco Foundation Magical Research Institution. Though few know what Ehran’s involvement is, most people (including those from the Draco Foundation) are sure it deals with the future insights of Dunkelzahn himself. He certainly did not take the position for money, as Ehran is wealthy beyond believe, owning residence in Seattle, Portland and New York; as well as ranches and greenhouses all over Amazonia. He is always impeccably dressed in the latest scholarly fashion from Spain, Tokyo and Tir Taingire. He also maintains a secretive sanctum known as the Althain within Mt. Saint Helens; and home to his magical laboratories.

Dunkelzahn has described Ehran the Scribe as one of the most powerful mages (side-by-side with Harlequin) and is a master of a secretive Disciplines of Light. He is one of the few immortals or wyrms who can directly affect not only outsiders, but horrors themselves. Physically he of average weight and height for an elf with blond hair, a strong face and eyes that are either blue or green. He looks rather aged fro an elf, seeming to be almost like a human in their late thirties. He attests to an “exuberant youth”, but most speculate it is to an abuse of certain magics. He has a small scar over his left eyebrow and one missing ear from a duel with Harlequin which can not be noticed in public, making most assume he had it either magically or surgically repaired.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Wataru Yamada
Archetype: Mage
Wateru Yamada His a 27 year-old human male of mixed Japanese-Korean-Caucasian descent. Hermetic mage with an affinity for air spirits. Sensitive intellectual, a bit of a quiet type.

Wataru was born in Renton (Seattle suburb) to a Japanese father and a Korean-British mother who ran a middle-of-the-road sushi restaurant. Meek, bookish, and introverted by nature, Wataru discovered at an early age that he (unlike the rest of his family) had access to the magical world – and he kept this discovery to himself. His lifelong thirst for knowledge aided by his photographic memory, Wataru skipped as many middle and high school classes as he could get away with to spend his days in antiquarian bookshops and libraries. He’s always wanted to understand how things worked, so he immersed himself in increasingly complex textbooks of chemistry, physics, medicine. A native speaker of both English and Japanese, his fascination with languages led to him picking up as many as he could, which by the time of the campaign is Spanish, Cantonese, Russian and Sperethiel (in decreasing order of proficiency). Among his other adolescent independent studies was a deep investigation into the magical ways of the world, which ultimately led to his developing his magical potency in ways largely congruent to the modern hermetic tradition, but not entirely. His divergence from hermetic norms arises primarily in how he interfaces with spirits, which he has done since childhood. The spirits of the wind and air in particular have always been his (“imaginary”) friends, and Wataru therefore tends to treat all spirits with the same attention and respect as one would a person, asking for assistance rather than commanding – although he has been known to put his foot down if the situation is dire.

In fact, it is the air spirits to whom Wataru owes his life. During a break from his fourth year of local college (nowhere near finished, lots of waffling on a major, currently Slavic Studies), his family’s restaurant was caught in the crossfire of a gang war and burned to the ground. Along with the gang’s actual targets, his father, mother, and sister were all killed – and so, supposedly, was he. The newscasts said there could have been no survivors. And yet… knocked unconscious, the air spirits protected him from the blaze, and he awoke dazed but very much alive in an alley a block away. At first, Wataru cursed the spirits for not saving his family, renouncing their friendship and wishing they’d let him die too. But his rage ran out of fuel soon enough, dampened by depression and despair. Isolated in a rickety rooftop squat spot, he quickly understood that he was dead to the world, that he’d never be able to return to what he knew… But there were some advantages. He found himself absolved of original SIN and completely uprooted. So he made the most of it. He changed towns, changed names, and changed lives. And hey, this way he’d never have to find something to graduate in. He ended up homeless for a while, low on the squatter food chain, until he eventually befriended a young hacker named Cassie who introduced him to the world of shadowrunning.

At the time the campaign begins, Wataru has been off the net for about 4 years. Most of that has been spent doing just enough low-level shadowrunning and petty crime to keep him in old books and soyburgers. Cassie became his best friend, but their relationship got a little strained after she tried to take it further and he wasn’t interested, and now they mostly work apart. He’s picked up a few more spells from friendly spellcasters. He’s learned a little bit about surviving on the streets, but has mostly been relying on his intuition and common sense – along with an unintimidating demeanour and apparent lack of ambition – to keep him out of harm’s way. All along, though, he’s been nursing a festering hatred for the street gangs that caused the death of his family, and one day, he hopes to take them down. For good.

A little more personal info on Wataru: he’s never gotten along well with technology, and AR makes him a little ill. He’s a fan of paper books, which never lash out and smack him in the face like everything else seems to these days, from newspapers to telephones. His mother even barred him from operating the tempura fryer back in the day because it just wouldn’t do what it was supposed to, around him. Also, he’s always been quite shy and awkward when it comes to romance. He realized long ago that he seems more interested in guys than in girls, but he’s never yet gotten further than a peck on the cheek when it comes to the sex stuff. Interpersonal contact as a whole tends to intimidate him, and he has a bit of social anxiety above and beyond his general tendency for anxiety in the first place. He keeps his private life private, and there’s a lot of things about him no one but Cassie knows – and more still that he’s never told a soul.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Delphia
Affiliation: Crime/Triad
Archetype: BTL Dealer
A dark skinned Dwarven woman with blue dreadlocks and bright nantattoos of tribal designs; Delphia’s a former engineer from Carrion studies, a real wizard with music, who has since sunk down to the depths in the Redmond Barrens and turned to dealing BTLs to gangers and punk kids. She does business with the Yellow Lotus Triad.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Simon Caldwell
Affiliation: Self
Archetype: Doctor
Dr Caldwell is a Research Scientist and Organ Legger.
Dr Simon Caldwell is a thirty-one year old research doctor currently working for Excursions International Research and wanted in the UCAS, CAS, Quebec, Cal-Free and Britain for organ running, premeditated murder, smuggling and a host of other crimes. He’s evaded justice so far by being brilliant enough at his work that AA and AAA corporations are willing to shield him with their extraterritoriality. He’s currently working for Excursions International Research, an A class oceanic research corporation; and has been spotted on board the Roger Revelle.

He has fair skin and brown hair tied up in a ponytail; and a fondness for red suits.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Innocent Dobiri
Affiliation: Self
Archetype: Plane Pilot
An African man, Innocent Dobiri is a bush pilot specializing in transport in the Niger River Kingdoms region. No stranger to danger; he’s very much used to the Lagos run. He also flies a plane that looks like it should been retired last century. He’s very much insistent that the rust is just a ‘disguise’; and that it’s really the best plane in Africa.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Curtis Olin
Affiliation: Gov/University of Washington
Archetype: Professor
Dr. Curtis Olin (Male Caucasian human; Magic Professor) - Dr. Olin is a human with a medium build and a slight paunch. He is in his early forties and avoids a mid-life crisis by being bound completely to his research. His light brown hair is graying, thinning, and balding on his crown, but he lanaces it with a full beard. As a full Professor of Applied Magic at the University of Washington, he has little opportunity to perform research himself, but maintains a great breadth of knowledge of the field. His work focuses on Astral Biology, which brings in a lot of funding from manobiological grants. Current research topics include the effects of Beta Strain-III on metahumans (including Ghouls).

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:29 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Hochaka
Archetype: Smuggler
Hochaka (Male Amerindian ork, Smuggler) - Hochaka has an angular face with two small tusks that barely poke up from his lip. He generally wears a tan jacket and pants and his brown hiking boots are often muddy and/or covered in ash. He travels in a slightly older model of Ford Americar with a factory standard Patriot Blue paint job. Hochaka, or simply Hocha, is a member of the Cascade Ork tribe. He lives on the Seattle side of the border, in Puyallup. He is a smuggler through and through. He keeps better tabs on the border than he does his own family. He's gone native to an extent and favors his life in Puyallup over the lifestyle he has at "home" in the NAN.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Tawny Li
Archetype: Talismonger
Tawny Li (Female Asian/African-American elf, Talismonger): Tawny Li is not the most attractive woman with a medium brown skin complexion, a random jumble of ethnic features, kinky black hair, and black eyes. Although she has a thin frame, she is a little chubby. She often wears a long worn-out brown leather coat and totes around an iguana, which she calls Dunky, on her shoulder. For an Awakened person, she is quite homely, but she makes up for it in spades in personality and social skills. Her shop, The Eleventh Hour, is in Bellevue, near the edge of Redmond. It is close enough to Redmond that she gets some rougher types as customers, which attracts those in the nicer part of town that need to dabble in the shadows. Tawny seems to always have the magical supplies here's customers' needs and usually has a one-day turnaround at most.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Katherine Hellmonde
Archetype: Administrator
Ms. Katherine Hellmonde, twice widowed millionaire, is the administrator, mayor stockholder and alpha bitch of Maple Valley Mall. Her mansion is in top of the mall and she treats everybody as if she were a “Baroness of Maple Valley”. She has been in that post for ten years after her last husband, Baron Hellmonde died in his sleep. Her daughter Kathy is the store owner of “Tres Chic”.

Ambition and the desire to control others are two of the most noticeable traits of the Hellmonde widow. She likes to expend what she earns and wants her daughter to look good too (but not better than her). She believes that she’s the baroness of the mall and that the rich store owners and rich clients are the nobility of her feudal domain. On the other hand, the employees are the slaves and she looks down on them like they were there little more than vermin. Katherine shows trace of magical affinity as if she could learn magical spells but has never taken the time to become a full magician.

2059.08: Mr. Ernest Porter reported to Knight Errant about disturbing noises and ballistic damage on the Maple Valley Mall at Renton. The investigation found that Mrs. Katherine Hellmonde, the mall administrator and one of the employees named Hans Kubler, were involved as part of a wasp insect spirit nest. The daughter of Mrs. Hellmonde, Kathy Hellmonde, took over her mother's fortune and position. She declined to declare anything until the investigation was finished. The mall suffered drastically by the event. Mr. Lepreachun and Mrs. Hellmonde, both died infected by the wasp insect spirits.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Kathy Hellmonde
Affiliation: Tres Chic
Katherine Hellmonde II or Kathy is the rich daughter of Katherine Hellmonde, the administrator of Maple Valley Mall. Kathy is the owner and administrator of Tres Chic Clothes, “a clothe store for the high class chic”. She is eccentric and has a new boyfriend every week. She likes rough sex and has been known to bite and lash her boyfriends – and employees…

Been in the same room with Kathy Hellmonde is sexually intimidating, it doesn’t matter if you are a male or a female, a youngster or an old man. She speaks moves and looks like ‘she’s going to do bad things to you and you’re going to enjoy them in a very dirty way’. Many men on the mall have fall into her sexiness spell and are in love with her, others just one to be her sex slave. Whatever she does is charged with sexual innuendo.

2059.08: Mr. Ernest Porter reported to Knight Errant about disturbing noises and ballistic damage on the Maple Valley Mall at Renton. The investigation found that Mrs. Katherine Hellmonde, the mall administrator and one of the employees named Hans Kubler, were involved as part of a wasp insect spirit nest. The daughter of Mrs. Hellmonde, Kathy Hellmonde, took over her mother's fortune and position. She declined to declare anything until the investigation was finished. The mall suffered drastically by the event. Mr. Lepreachun and Mrs. Hellmonde, both died infected by the wasp insect spirits.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Mr. Leprechun
Archetype: Clown
Mr. Leprechun actual name is Hans Kubler. As a dwarf he hates his job as the symbol of the Amusement Park “Maple Valley’s Mr. Leprechun!” He hates working with children but he loves the mothers. Because he’s always drunk and late, Mrs. Hellmonde has him move inside the Maple Valley Mall’s accommodations for employers.

“This is humiliating! –said the dwarf drinking more scotch- I’m a disgrace to my people! How could I become less of a human being? Dress in green, like a leprechaun. To take care of all this stupid kids for the miserable salary that the hellish hag gives me. You hear me! – looks to the ceiling and drinking more scotch- Fragging-witch-old-frigid-hag! Drek! I’m late! I have to put the fragging costume again and go smile to the fragging kids. I hate the fragging kids…” (hides the bottle of scotch on his clothes and leaves)

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Mr. P. P. Potter
Archetype: Maintenance
Peter Parker Potter has work all his life on Maple Valley Mall, he knows the place like the back of his hand, upper and lower levels alike. He dislikes people and treats the maintenance personnel under him with iron fist. The administrator, Ms. Hellmonde, likes his style and how that helps to shorten expenses. He lives in a small room behind the employer’s locker room.

Mr. Potter is an outcast, not very notable for his social skills. He prefers to be part of the background, unnoticeable, unseen. He has been in love with Mrs. Katherine Hellmonde since he started working in the mall many years ago. He dislikes intruders - and everyone who intrudes in his job is an intruder – and supervises the maintenance of the mall by giving commands in a low but crude voice to all his employees. People of the stores are always having trouble with his attitude but Mrs. Hellmonde doesn’t fire him because he does the job and hasn’t asked for a rise in more than 10 years.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Nathalia Russeau
Nathalia Russeau is a very nice and gentle lady that is in charge of the food area of the Maple Valley Mall. She is mistreated and easily intimidated by both Mrs. and Ms. Hellmonde but loved by everyone else.

She likes flowers and keeps many different types around the area of the ‘food court‘. Mrs. Hellmonte always complains about the flowers to her but allows them. Nathalia is half Russian and half French and knows more than a few different languages. She owns the flower shop and the candy store. A lot of children comes to visit her when entering or exiting the amusement park.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Sweet Reggie
Archetype: Administrator
Jayson “Sweet” Reggie is the counterpart of Mrs. Hellmonde, her bodyguard, secretary, chauffer, sub-administrator and sometimes counselor. He is the one who is really making everything work at Maple Valley Mall. Jayson Reggie loves his job. He's the first executive to arrive and the last one to leave. He visits every store of the mall at least once a week. Unless he has to work or dine with Mrs. Hellmonde, he always eat at the mall's food court and speaks to Nathalia Russeau. He knows everybody on the mall, from the lower maintenance guy to the richest store owner. He meet all the supliers in person or via matrix and takes care of many of the most important business transactions on the mall for Mrs. Hellmonde. He's trusted and loved.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:38 am 
Site Admin

Name: Jenna Elfman
Archetype: Prostitute
Nora Cabalis is a high payed stripper and prostitute that works at Sasha's Exotic Rooms on Touristvile, Redmond. She has cybernetic surgery modifiyng her body to look like and elf and to be able to bend in unusual ways.

Quote: "Tell me baby, what's you fantasy today?"

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Ed
Affiliation: Nonsense
Archetype: Unknown
Human/Male/44
Ed has a tendency to annoy people at every turn. Whether he is joyriding in their brand new Eurocars (usually trying to get the cars to flip, however unsuccessfully) or tinkering with the security system on their base of operations (setting it to go off when they show up). He’s the kind of person that can fix/break anything. He can take powerful equipment and dismantle it to make something else (i.e. a toaster). He loves Twinkies and usually has a few (about a truck full) at hand. Also for some reason electricity never seems to harm him.

Quote: Imagine this, you turn around at a strange crackling sound coming from behind you....and there is Ed with a wire plugged into the electrical outlet, duct-taped to his right hand and has a battery in his left hand! When he is finished he will tell you that the battery was a little low and needed recharging.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Mister Clean
Archetype: Cleaning Man
Character Name: Marcus Booth Race: Human
Height: 6'6" Weight: 255 lbs Hair: Bald
Physical Description: Marcus fits the mold of a 20th Century man used for advertising a cleaning solution. He is huge, wears a large gold earring in his left ear. He and his “Cleaning Crew” work for runners and other criminals. What they do is to clean crime scenes. If you have them ready –call them in advance- they can be in the scene in less than 10 minutes.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Victor French
Archetype: Armorer
Victor French is a tough ork with a soft heart. He modifies weapons and armors and is very good at doing it. The problem is that he gets too attached to his “babies” giving them names and having problems when returning them to their owners. He treats broken weapons as “wounded babies”. He’s weird but the good kind of weird.

Quote: “This is Timmy (showing a modified Ares Predator with extended clip and smartgun link system) he likes to play and doesn’t tire very easy. Take good care of Timmy… Timmy! (holding it for a moment) I’m gona miss you! (leaves suddenly to cry in the back of the shop)”

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Juan Juan
Archetype: Explosives Dealer
Juan Juan looks like he is always smiling, reading a magazine and talking about trivial things. What he looks like is not what does. He’s a demolitions expert, a one man terrorist-bomb-squad. Juan Juan sells explosives, grenades, detonators, old, new, custom and fake.

Quote: “Did you read about the new investigations of the IRSA? Man, that looks nasty!”

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Name: Max Firepower
Affiliation: Street/None
Archetype: Sniper
"Max Firepower." He used to be a DocWagon High Threat Response operative in Seattle, until the cyberpsychosis got the better of him and he went off the rails at an extraction site. The only reason he didn't get handed over to Lone Star was that lots of the people he injured took out DocWagon contracts then and there. But he was still drummed out and so he ended up in Chicago's Noose district, where he started as a shadowrunner. He's a vile racist, hating all metatypes and ethnicities, convinced that anyone and everyone is part of a sinister racist conspiracy against all-American dwarves like him. His only loyalty now is to the almighty nuyen, referring to the "Church of Biz" as his moral compass. He does the job, and he always gets paid. He spends most of his money living the high life in a Mafia-owned enclave, where he enjoys watching ice hockey, action movies and spending time with high-class escorts. He's got three obvious cyberlimbs (both legs and his right arm), and obvious cybereyes - not to mention the wired reflexes and all the personality tics that go along with such heavy modification. He keeps his bright red hair in a buzz-cut, but has a luxuriant beard which he braids when on a mission. He tends to wear board shorts (exposing his chromed legs) and a Chicago Blackhawks jersey when he's on downtime. On missions, it's all about the urban camo fatigues and tactical communications rig. He's the team's sharpshooter, and many of his team are uncomfortable at the depth of his emotional attachment to his sniper rifle. A long-standing policy means that he's only allowed to talk to people outside the group when the plan is to intimidate them.

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC