EL BARULLOSO

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."--Harlan Ellison
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:24 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Bienvenido El Barulloso

Tenemos que aceptar que nos gusta nuestro hobby y que son los role playing games lo que nos motiva a escribir e imaginar. Así que no pierdas el tiempo, crea una cuenta y comienza a leer, escribir e inventar.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ] 
 Post subject: [RUN]008-A Runner's House
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

[RUN NAME: A Runner's House]
[MEETING DATE & TIME: 2059.08.25]
[MEETING PLACE: Matrix]

Jimmy the Card: I have arranged a metting with this run's Mrs. Johnson. She only meets through the Matrix using a series of hacker nodes to avoid been tracked to her location. I have complied with her desires because her credit score and information are VERY solid. If this first run goes well, she is also interested on hire us for a second run, with the same pay. This looks very interesting. The payment she is giving is in paydata that I can sell for many Nuyens to pay your part and many expenses. Let's talk to her. Open a video link, chummer!

The image on the screen flashes and a beautiful woman appears.
Barbara Bottle: Hello Shadowrunners, my "name" is Barbara Bottle, don't try to track me or find about me because you'll find nothing. I need you to do a run for me. This run is a difficult one, I hope you don't have any qualms about runing against a group of runners. I'm not talking about any group of runners, I'm talking about the Devilrain.

Barbara stops for a few seconds to see the reactions on the runner's faces and then proceeds.

Barbara Bottle: These ex-runners have a secret hideout were a few of them still live. I have obtained the access codes and part of the schematics of the place. You should know that they rebuild the place themselves and that you won't find any record of what is inside those walls. They are armed and dangerous. I need a piece of equipment that they have. Is an experimental Matrix Node that they stole from a big corp years ago. Is a cylindrical case of 3' height by 24" diameter that weights 80lbs. If you are capable of doing this run, I have another one waiting for a group of runners like you.

[PAYMENT:
IN WEALTH POINTS: 3 each
EXPENSES PAID: 5 total
PAY IN REPUTATION POINTS: +1
OTHER PAY: N/A]
[TARGET: Group of Semi-Retired Runners]
[DATE TO FINISH RUN: 2059.08.30]
TIME (IN HOURS) TO DO LEGWORK: 80
TIME (IN HOURS) TO FINISH THE RUN: 112]

============================================

Report this post

Post subject: Re: [RUN]008-A Runner's House
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

Time and Resources Expended by Runner:
[TIME TO PLAN THE RUN: 80 hours]
|SA|SU|MO|TU|WE|TH|FR|
|00||00|00||00|00||16|16|16|16|16|

Abaton
10hrs.SW+0.Buy Flare Compensation Goggles.
Total Time Expended=00|00|00|00|00|10|16|16|

Cheese

Camper

MudFlap
4hrs.SW+0.Gather Information around hideout.
4dys.SW+0.Stalking of Hideout.
Total Time Expended=04|16|16|16|16|16|16|16|

Old Fashion

Rookie
4dys.SW+0.Stalking SlayDan.
4hrs.SW-1.Modifiyng Vehicle and Handtruck.
Total Time Expended=00|16|16|16|16|04|16|16|16|

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:22 pm 
11th Level Character

Solo posteare información para que decidan el viernes que hacer. Esto es de mi parte.

Devilrain
Known Base of Operations: Redmond
Description: A group of runners that gained reputation by opposing and defeating gangs like the Halloweeners and the Razors. They were hunted by Lone Star for a few months after an inscident in Renraku were they stole high tech equipment. Many of the group members are retired or semi-retired and have contacts in secret organizations.

Known Members: (7)
Black Bird (Male Human-Vampire Combat Mage)
Canadian (Male Human Decker)í
SlayDan (Male Elf Rigger) *RETIRED*
Hypotenuse (Female Elf Merc) *RETIRED*
Hunter (Male Human Street Samurai)
Edge (Male Human Gang Member) *RETIRED*
Loba (Female Elf Shaman) *RETIRED*

Current Status: WORKING. SEMI-RETIRED.

>>>Rumors are that the group retired after a hard and dangerous life in the shadows. All kind of web of legends is spinning around the group. <<<---Bar-Coded.

>>>You shouldn't believe every word that is lost in the shadows...<<<---Mr.Martin.

>>>Rumors have to start somewhere, Mr. Martin, don't be such an eceptic.<<<---Rummor Miller.

>>>But they fought greater toxic and insect spirits on Chicago. <<<---Bar-Coded.

>>>Every runner either says he's survived the containment zone or that he will never go there.<<<---Mr.Martin.

>>>But they were prisoners on a maximum security prison on Aztlan. <<<---Bar-Coded.

>>>And they escaped?<<<---Mr.Martin.

>>>And what about the rummor that they were in a confrontation against a corp army.<<<---Bar-Coded.

>>>I'm tired of this "Bar-loser", nobody can be in all those places and survive.<<<---Mr.Martin.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

See information about the group and it's hideout on their entry at SHADOWS.

http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/devilrain-t655.html

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 am 
6th Level Character

Redmond, Population: 698,000 Security Rating E-Z
Bias: Everyone hates your metatype. It doesn’t matter what you are, or what they are.

If Seattle Downtown avoided urban blight and poverty, Redmond did not. Once one of the largest computer technology business centers in the world, Redmond’s economy crashed. Panic took over when primitive Black virus code killed a number of top programmers and executives throughout the district. People started to leave as companies collapsed and jobs vanished. At first these events were quiet and orderly, but various calamities and societal collapses mounted, people steamed out of Redmond. Squatters moved into abandoned buildings. The people who remained contended with rising poverty levels and government apathy.

Into this mix came the syndicates and gangs, who found a fertile ground for smuggling, recruiting, drug-peddling and manufacture, and even safe houses for operations based elsewhere. Through corrupting local officials (which wasn’t hard, as many needed syndicate cash just to eat) they gained a great deal of influence of politics. Even worse, fears manifested in weird prejudices about metahumans, as ordinary citizens became fearful over their failing civilization. This prejudice might have quietly died, but many metahumans fleeing the Night of Rage settled in Redmond, often displacing human squatters in the process.

Still, Redmond isn’t the worst district in terms of racial violence. Most people are busy with making a little money and getting through the day, and humans so outnumber metahumans that neither side really cares to make an issue of it, or have big racial gang conflicts like Puyallup. People don’t often go looking for trouble in Redmond – there’s enough to avoid as-is.

And that is a lot of trouble to avoid. Redmond is a tough town, with tough people. Squatters here are known to waste each other over a morsel of food, while gangs feud over turf and syndicates assassinate anyone who crosses them twice. And frankly, nobody cares. Outside of a small area near Renton and Bellevue, legal business are few (mostly heavily guarded factories… and bars). The rest of the Metroplex has largely written off Redmond, as well as much of Puyallup, and nobody is interested in what goes on there.

But a lot of important stuff goes on in Redmond nonetheless. Syndicate and corporate training grounds dot the area. Apart from the infamous neighborhoods like Glow City, the Plastic Jungle, and the Rat’s Nest, Redmond features some of the hottest, and toughest, rock halls and clubs in the city. Places like Crusher 495 and the Jackal’s Lantern are starting to attract local talent and out-of-state hard rockers who want to move up to the big time. Anyone willing to play in such a rough neighborhood definitely isn’t a poser. The real attraction, though, remain The Skeleton. The Skeleton, or “The Bonehouse” as locals call it, has a special box for serious talent agents on a weekly basis. Competition to play there is fierce, and sometimes violent.

Companies such as Carnation-Seattle, Hollywood Simsense, and Monohan vehicles keep the economy going; all three have put down roots and won’t leave no matter how many squatters, gangs, or syndicates try to muscle them out.

REDMOND
Major Corp Facilities: None
Major Gangs: Brain Eaters, Crimson Crush, Red Hot Nukes, Rusted Stilettos, the Spiders

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 am 
6th Level Character

Mudflap will stalk the neighborhood and make contact with the local gangs to find out information useful for the run.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 am 
6th Level Character

The group of runners stole something from Renraku and this is what I have found so far.

2051: The brains behind Renraku's Artificial Intelligence Project in 2051 are Sherman Huang (who is also the nominal President of Renraku America), Vanessa Cliber, and Konrad Hutten. A fourth major contributor unmentioned in original press release is Devon Eurich.
Name: Devon Eurich
Affiliation: Renraku
Archetype: Corporate Scientist
Devon Eurich is brilliant Renraku researcher who works on Artificial Intelligence in the SCIRE (Renraku Arcology). He graduated from Stanford and was recruited by Renraku shortly thereafter. He worked with Vanessa Cliber on semi-autonomous knowbots, and the pair successfully created them in 2049 in the SCIRE host.
Name: Vanessa Cliber
Vanessa Cliber was born on June 21, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Her parents moved to Houston shortly after her birth. Her mother died in a car accident when Vanessa was 3 years old, and she was primarily raised by her father, a mathematics professor at Rice University. She was valedictorian of her high school class and went on to receive two Bachelor of Science degrees summa cum laude in computer science and cognitive science at Rice University. She went to Stanford for her master's degree, and finished school with a Ph.D. from Cornell.

She worked for the Oobleck computer corp in the 2030s, developing the SculptFlex system that is still in common use as a basic model in college-level Matrix sculpting classes. She later worked for Ragen Systems, where her work on expert systems caught the attention of Sherman Huang. She was hired by Renraku to join the newly formed Artificial Intelligence Project in the 2040s, and has been with Renraku ever since.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 am 
6th Level Character

May be we can contact her to find out exactly what the runners stole from Renraku and who was involved beside the runners?

Name: Ms. Lilly Liang
Affiliation: Corp/Renraku
Archetype: Corporate Officer
Lillian Liang is a Japanese-American woman of about 30 years old with black hair and blue eyes. She speaks in a monotonous voice and uses hand signals to put emphasis on some of them. She is daughter of Noel Sorrow Liang.
As a corporate officer, this contact can find information about any facility or person in his/her corporation.
In addition to his standard contact type and its uses, any contact can make a Gather Information check on his area of affiliation and location at half the standard skill total (round up) unless he is a informant then he uses his full skill total.

After Stalking the neighborhood I will contact her, if I have time; we need to be ready to see if what ever the runners stole can be use against us?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:50 am 
5th Level Character

Cheese: Jimmy, ya sabemos donde queda el "hideout"? los mapas son de el sitio?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Mudflap will stalk the neighborhood and make contact with the local gangs to find out information useful for the run.

Jimmy The Card: After walking around the sector you find out that the local gang and the neighboorhood have a high respect for the group and that they won't give you any useful information because "sonner or later Blackbird and Hunter will find out and will break our necks." You still continue your stalking to see what you can see.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

prince of salt wrote:
Cheese: Jimmy, ya sabemos donde queda el "hideout"? los mapas son de el sitio?

See information about the group and it's hideout on their entry at SHADOWS.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
May be we can contact her to find out exactly what the runners stole from Renraku and who was involved beside the runners?

Name: Ms. Lilly Liang
Affiliation: Corp/Renraku
Archetype: Corporate Officer
Lillian Liang is a Japanese-American woman of about 30 years old with black hair and blue eyes. She speaks in a monotonous voice and uses hand signals to put emphasis on some of them. She is daughter of Noel Sorrow Liang.
As a corporate officer, this contact can find information about any facility or person in his/her corporation.
In addition to his standard contact type and its uses, any contact can make a Gather Information check on his area of affiliation and location at half the standard skill total (round up) unless he is a informant then he uses his full skill total.

After Stalking the neighborhood I will contact her, if I have time; we need to be ready to see if what ever the runners stole can be use against us?

Jimmy The Card: There was no mention on our initial meeting with our Mrs. Johnson that the tech stolen was from Renraku.

[G,M. Note: Creo que puedo asumir que EL JUGADOR TITO llegó a esta conclusión al notar la reciente actividad que EL GM MARIO ha estado haciendo en el tópico de RENRAKU.

ESO ES METAGAMMING.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
The group of runners stole something from Renraku and this is what I have found so far.

2051: The brains behind Renraku's Artificial Intelligence Project in 2051 are Sherman Huang (who is also the nominal President of Renraku America), Vanessa Cliber, and Konrad Hutten. A fourth major contributor unmentioned in original press release is Devon Eurich.
Name: Devon Eurich
Devon Eurich is brilliant Renraku researcher who works on Artificial Intelligence in the SCIRE (Renraku Arcology). He graduated from Stanford and was recruited by Renraku shortly thereafter. He worked with Vanessa Cliber on semi-autonomous knowbots, and the pair successfully created them in 2049 in the SCIRE host.
Name: Vanessa Cliber
Vanessa Cliber was born on June 21, 2009 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Her parents moved to Houston shortly after her birth. Her mother died in a car accident when Vanessa was 3 years old, and she was primarily raised by her father, a mathematics professor at Rice University. She was valedictorian of her high school class and went on to receive two Bachelor of Science degrees summa cum laude in computer science and cognitive science at Rice University. She went to Stanford for her master's degree, and finished school with a Ph.D. from Cornell.

She worked for the Oobleck computer corp in the 2030s, developing the SculptFlex system that is still in common use as a basic model in college-level Matrix sculpting classes. She later worked for Ragen Systems, where her work on expert systems caught the attention of Sherman Huang. She was hired by Renraku to join the newly formed Artificial Intelligence Project in the 2040s, and has been with Renraku ever since.

Jimmy The Card: There was no mention on our initial meeting with our Mrs. Johnson that the tech stolen was from Renraku.

[G,M. Note: Creo que puedo asumir que EL JUGADOR TITO llegó a esta conclusión al notar la reciente actividad que EL GM MARIO ha estado haciendo en el tópico de RENRAKU.

ESO ES METAGAMMING.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M. NOTE: El Barulloso es una especie de base de datos para nuestras campañas. En estos foros yo posteo información en el orden en que la escribo o la consigo en algún site, pero más importante: cuando tengo tiempo de postearla. El orden de los post no varia el resultado.

Si se dejan llevar por las fechas de posteo entonces no tendría nada que ver el grupo Devilrain:

Quote:
Post subject: [GROUP] Devilrain Posted: 07 Mar 2012 13:22

Ya que fue posteado meses antes de empezar a jugar.

La información de Renraku la estoy posteando ahora porque ahora fue que la consegui en el internet.

Por el otro lado: Que diferencia hace cual es el Macuffin para la aventura?]

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 pm 
11th Level Character

The Rookie:

Preparare cualquier tipo de ruta de entrada y salida de Redmond. He viajado por ese vecindario y se como entrar y salir (Navigate-Redmond).

"A caballo regalado ............"

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:34 pm 
6th Level Character

Lo de Renraku aparecio en la investigacion que realizo de the rookie, siguiendo la investigacion uno puede aprender de como ellos operan si sabemos sobre sus runs.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:44 pm 
6th Level Character

Thi is what the rookie investigation:
Description: A group of runners that gained reputation by opposing and defeating gangs like the Halloweeners and the Razors. They were hunted by Lone Star for a few months after an inscident in Renraku were they stole high tech equipment. Many of the group members are retired or semi-retired and have contacts in secret organizations. 

Known Members: (7)
Black Bird (Male Human-Vampire Combat Mage)
Canadian (Male Human Decker)í
SlayDan (Male Elf Rigger) *RETIRED*
Hypotenuse (Female Elf Merc) *RETIRED*
Hunter (Male Human Street Samurai) 
Edge (Male Human Gang Member) *RETIRED*

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Si, pero el que hayan tenido un encuentro con Renraku eso no hace qu sea de Renraku al que le robaron lo que van ustedes a buscar. Si tienen +10 de reputación tienen que haber hecho por lo menos 10 runs distintos. No solamente el de Renraku. Abajo de eso menciona a Chicago y Aztlan y no te veo buscando info de Ares y Aztechnologies.

Y de nuevo, el invertir el tiempo en averiguar que es lo que vamos a buscar, para que sirve? Ella dijo qeu era un Nodo del Matrix.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:29 pm 
6th Level Character

No me deje explicar bien; lo que quiero decir es que si averiguamos en los run que han participado y lo que han hecho durante esos runs; nos puede servir para ver como trabajan y poder contrarestar sus tecnicas. Ademas es la unica pista que tenia hasta el momento asi que decidi seguirla para ver si encontraba algo. Tienes razon de que pueden haber robado muchas cosas mas a muchas compañias diferentes y lo de Renraku puede que no sea nada. Pero como es la unica pista que pude darle seguimiento en el barulloso desidi seguirla. La informacion del grupo es bien limitada; por eso tambien decidi hacer el Stalking. Lo que tenemos que tomar de ellos no me interesa por que es parte del run y hay que entregarselo al Johnson; pero si como grupo podemos estudiar a nuestros oponentes desde todos los angulos; esto tal vez nos dara una ventaja competitiva y tambien el factor sorpresa. Se ve que son unos runners de mucha experiencia y son bastante; asi que necesitamos cualquier ventaja que podamos obtener por mas pequeña que sea. Le di seguimiento a lo de Renraku por que el Rookie lo menciona en su investigacion inicial del grupo y pense que nos podria dar mas pistas sobre ellos. Este run no es tan facil como parece en el contrato; esta gente son de mucha experiencia y si hemos tenido problemas con equipos de shadowrunners que estan a nuestro nivel; estos nos deben de dar mas trabajo de lo que parece. Es dificil investigar sobre los grupos de runners; especialmente cuando son buenos; asi que si una compañia que los estaba persiguiendo tiene archivos de ellos esto nos puede interesar. Asi tambien los archivos de Lone Star que se me olvido mencionarlos; tal vez si tuvieramos un contacto en Lone Star pudieramos tener acceso a los datos de los runners y poder prepararnos para la aventura.

Si hice mencion expecifica a un topico en la investigacion es por que me parecio pertinente y esta de facil acceso.

Por otro lado a los miembros del equipo podemos ir trabajando en un plan de ataque ya que tenemos los planes de su guarida. Necesitamos ver que tan dificil seria la entrada al lugar. Y si entrariamos por el techo, el sotano, la puerta delantera o la puerta trasera. Es por eso tambien el stalking al vecindario para poder identificar cosas que nos puedan dar bono durante el run.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Te recomiendo que hagas dos cosas:
#1 Que cuando tengas una idea la expliques mejor.
#2 Que cuando tengas una idea la implementes mejor.

El topico de la corporación Renraku al que estás haciendo referencia tiene alrededor de diez personajes. Tu escogiste postear los dos ultimos (Devon Eurich y Vanessa Cliber) que lo unico que tienen de relevancia es que yo había posteado en la misma fecha que postee el run. Esos dos que posteaste son cientificos corporativos, personas que no tienen porque tener acceso a files de shadowruners de su corporación.

Por el otro lado hablar con Ms. Lilly Liang se ve más confiable. Pero tu stalking dura 4 dias. Tienes que esperar a que otro lo haga o que los dias pasen. El unico problema es que para lo que la estás buscandola a ella y a los cientificos es para saber que fue lo robaron en Renraku, sin tener una idea si fue a Renraku a quien le robaron la pieza que tenemos que recuperar para nuestro Johnson y sabiendo (porque ya Barbara lo dijo) que es un Matrix Node.

Quote:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

[Jimmy the Card] Ms. Bottle has send new information to us. This is relevant for the run. On the other hand I think you should concentrate on finding data on each of the members. What I know so far is that The Canadian designed and installed his own Matrix Node and Security System on the Mansion. I also found out that SlayDan is working in Killroy's Garage and Hypotenuse has worked on different clinics around the Barrens as a Nurse (she is a combat medic). Hear what Johnson reported:

[Barbara Bottle] Four members of the Devilrains are on a special mission and will be out of Seattle for almost a month. These are Black Bird, The Canadian, Edge and Loba. The Canadian called Hunter and left him in charge of the mansion with direct link to SlayDan and Hypotenuse.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:55 pm 
11th Level Character

The Rookie:

Siguiendo con la recomendacion de Jimmy The Card, le seguiré los pasos a el Rigger de ellos (SlayDan (Male Elf Rigger) *RETIRED*), ya que Jimmy nos consiguió que trabaja para Killroy, el cual es contacto mio y puedo entrar en donde el trabaja sin llamar la atención.

Jimmy The Card
Quote:
I also found out that SlayDan is working in Killroy's Garage

Ademas, si tengo tiempo, preparare el vehículo que se vaya a usar para el "run" para que se pueda transportar el:

Barbara Bottle
Quote:
Is an experimental Matrix Node that they stole from a big corp years ago. Is a cylindrical case of 3' height by 24" diameter that weights 80lbs

Y por lo pesado, preparare un carrito (hand truck) o algo fuerte para poder mover El "Matrix Node" mas fácil, y hasta que una persona lo pueda mover con poco esfuerzo.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 pm 
11th Level Character

The Rookie

Recomiendo que mas del grupo le sigan los pasos a los demás que están en Seattle:
Quote:
[Barbara Bottle] Four members of the Devilrains are on a special mission and will be out of Seattle for almost a month. These are Black Bird, The Canadian, Edge and Loba. The Canadian called Hunter and left him in charge of the mansion with direct link to SlayDan and Hypotenuse.

Que son: Hunter, SlayDan e Hipotenuse. Ya yo le estoy siguiendo los pasos a SlayDan, faltan los otros dos. ¿Quién se apunta?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Master of BBQ wrote:
The Rookie:

Siguiendo con la recomendacion de Jimmy The Card, le seguiré los pasos a el Rigger de ellos (SlayDan (Male Elf Rigger) *RETIRED*), ya que Jimmy nos consiguió que trabaja para Killroy, el cual es contacto mio y puedo entrar en donde el trabaja sin llamar la atención.

Jimmy The Card
Quote:
I also found out that SlayDan is working in Killroy's Garage

Ademas, si tengo tiempo, preparare el vehículo que se vaya a usar para el "run" para que se pueda transportar el:

Barbara Bottle
Quote:
Is an experimental Matrix Node that they stole from a big corp years ago. Is a cylindrical case of 3' height by 24" diameter that weights 80lbs

Y por lo pesado, preparare un carrito (hand truck) o algo fuerte para poder mover El "Matrix Node" mas fácil, y hasta que una persona lo pueda mover con poco esfuerzo.

Jimmy The Card: El tiempo de las dos cosas ha sido anotado arriba en el post #2 de este topico.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

Tito:

Te voy a dar las razones por las cuales lo que dices no me parece logico:

1. Ustedes han hecho 7 runs (8 con este) y en ninguno se han quedado con lo que el Johnson les mandó a buscar. ?Porque los Devilrains si?
2. Basados en que tuvieras razon y se quedaran con las cosas del run de renraku, entonces tendrías que buscar información de TODOS sus runs para ver con que mas se quedaron para que tu investigación valga la pena.
3. Si el #2 es correcto: ?por que los devilrains fueron contratados por los Johnsons un minimo de 10 veces? ?No estaría su reputación afectada por quedarse con lo que les pagan por conseguir para el Johnson?
4. Tienes la dirección y los streetnames de los targets: ?No sería más fácil hacer background checks sobre los runners o hacerles stalking, que averiguar todas las corporaciones donde hicieron runs y despues ir corporación tras corporación como el #2?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm 
6th Level Character

I will continue with my stalking of the neighborhood and will share my info with the group. I will find out hours of operation and delivery of materials or things. If posible I will coordinate with the rookie to see which routes are more commond going in and out of the place. Also; if posible during my stalking to find out if there is others that are watching them? Could it be possible to access the file that Lone Star have on them? Do we have a contact that can facilitate that info?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
I will continue with my stalking of the neighborhood and will share my info with the group.

Jimmy The Card: Noted.

Reed Richards wrote:
I will find out hours of operation and delivery of materials or things.

Jimmy The Card: Schedules is part of the information that is discovered during the stalking.

Reed Richards wrote:
If posible I will coordinate with the rookie to see which routes are more commond going in and out of the place.

Jimmy The Card: The Rookie is doing that already. He has prepared a route to get the group in and out of the place, as always.

Reed Richards wrote:
Also; if posible during my stalking to find out if there is others that are watching them?

Jimmy The Card: That is also part of the information that is discovered during the stalking.

Reed Richards wrote:
Could it be possible to access the file that Lone Star have on them? Do we have a contact that can facilitate that info?

Jimmy The Card: For that you need a contact inside Lone Star, a Profiler or a Decker to hack into their database. Each use of the decker only gets data on one person at a time.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Information has been update on the topic about the shadowrunner group Devilrain:

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

Jimmy The Card: The stalking of Devilrain's Mansion has ended with the follwoing information:

P Physical Security: Rating Security Zone: B
_Doors & Other Barriers (Hard:5+Equip/HP=?): 75
_Locks (Disable Device DC): 35

The mansion is built in the middle of a dumpster were different small houses has been built out of garbage. Some of the original buildings are still standing in the middle of the garbage inhabited by sinless people. Gangs use the dumpster to dispose of stolen cars. Drifters use the place to sleep. Gansters use the place to dispose of bodies. This last one gets the attention of some ghouls and other smaller critters that sometimes are hunted by the homeless. The place is not completely levered with small hills and even rocks but there are the equivalent of roads or streets between the different mountains of cars and garbage.

The building has two levels and an additional level located underground. Is strongly built (as shown above) and part of the building is inside a hill.

There is no sign of guards (except for the runners who come and go as they want to), but cameras and drones are seen everywere. They must have their own power plant and water purification system as the place has no direct connection to the city power and water service. A delivery truck comes each three days and drops a box of supplies in their garage (The zone with 4 lines in the lower right side of diagram 0). Hunter or The Canadian receive the truck and the package. It looks like they knows the person who is delivering.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:26 am 
Site Admin

Abaton: If I were The Canadian I wiould install the power generator on the basement north of the garage level.

Founder: The place is like a magic fortress. Natural barriers are everywere. The hill, vines, an artificial waterfall in the third level. They thought of everything. Is posible (I'm sure) they have at least four spirits (8 HD) guarding the place. They are nature spirits binded to the hill.

Abaton: This decker is a master. He created a false utility node and a back door inside a government matrix node.
X Matrix Security: B
_Alarms/Cameras (DC:) 35
_Node Color: Orange
_Checks (Computer Use DC): 28
_Decker (1/each 10): 8

Old Fashion: I have been following the delivery van and I found the source. Moe's Bar receives the supplies and checks them. The driver is Barney, Moe's bouncer.

Fixy: I'm bafled, if they have a power plant maybe a EMP grenade can disable it (if not shielded against EMP). The water supply, I have no idea about that.

Captain Chaos: Hunter is suffering from traumatic flashbacks related to some physical trauma. He sometimes goes bersek if he is subject to bright lights and/or loud sounds.

Cheese: A rat hiding in Moe's supplies run learns a lot about boxes. The runners receive a big box. It has normal supplies for the common life like bread and fruits and fertilizer. But they also keep a supply of ammo for the drones, batteries, and ration food. And you know what? This rations are to mucho for only seven people. I think they give the rations to the gangs and the homeless to keep them on their payroll. What you think about that?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:49 pm 
5th Level Character

Cheese: Bueno grupo, segun la info. encontrada este es el plan que hemos trazado. Ya que sabemos el tiempo exacto en el que pasa la van, la vamos a interceptar. abaton estara acargo de tomar control de las camaras, drones y puertas desde el matrix ( Pero lo necesitamos cerca por si las puertas no abren desde el matrix). Los demas esperaremos a que hunter reciva la van y lo atacamos por sorpresa, para compramos unos "defensive flashlights" que le daran penalty para pelear contra nosotros.
Las personas que vayan a atacarlo deben comprar unas " gafas" para evitar que la luz los moleste a ustedes. Estas gafas son especiales y cuestan PDC:10. La idea es pelear contra Hunter solo, ya que el rigger estara distraido con Abaton y al no estar afuera no seremos blancos faciles para la sniper. Usaremos el "carrito" que The Rookie consiguio y usaremos su plan de escape. No podemos hacer demasiado ruido ya que esta gente tienen a los "homeless" y a los gangmembers de su lado. Necesitamos el "firepower" mayor que podamos para este run, favor de asistir a la mision los mas que puedan.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 am 
11th Level Character

The Rookie:

Quisiera recomendarles que consigan granadas de E.M.P. Por sí necesitan tumbar algo eléctrico, esperando que no allan sido preparado para aguantarlo.

Y estaré preparado para sacarlos de la mansión y llevar el nodo al Ms. Jonhson.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm 
6th Level Character

Veo que desarrollaron un plan, ya corrieron la aventura? O todavia estan preparandose?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M.: La aventura se correra el viernes 2 de noviembre. El pasado viernes lo qeu se hizo fue preparación y planificación.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 pm 
6th Level Character

Boy a gas tar el gizmo necesario para conseguir el equipo necesario para la aventura. To do lo que se acordo que podemos usar. Tambien me gustaria over so es possible obtener mas informacion sombre los runners.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M.Note: Ajsutado el tiempo usado a todos los jugadores que dijeron prepararse en la aventura o aqui. Las gafas son:
Buy Flare Compensation Goggles (P_DC:10)]

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:33 pm 
Site Admin

[Jimmy the Card] The stalking of SlayDan by The Rookie has finished adn the information has been posted on their topic: http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/devilrain-t655.html. We now have a +4 when trying to act against him on checks of Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate and Sense Motive.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Reed Richards wrote:
Tambien me gustaria over so es possible obtener mas informacion sombre los runners.

[Jimmy The Card] Necesito algo más específico. La información general del grupo fue posteada ya en su tópico: http://elbarulloso.freeforums.org/devilrain-t655.html
Necesito que me digas algo más especifico como si vas hacer un gather info de uno de ellos en específico o hacerle stalking. Ya Rookie le hizo el stalking a SlayDan y tenemos un file actualizado y los bonos.

Como dicen las reglas puedes buscar la informaciíon tu o usar un contacto pero como ya se hizo para el grupo completo, debes especificiar a quien vas a investigar y como.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm 
6th Level Character

Si no le han hecho Stalking a Hunter; yo lo hago; parece que es el unico que falta por hacerle Stalking. Dentro del equipo a conseguir pregunto si los defensive lights son diferentes a los flash bang granades. Es para conseguir ese equipo extra cuando estemos tratando de luchar o escapar; son excelentes para comenzar un combate cuando tomas a tu enemigo por sorpresa.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:19 pm 
1st Level Character

Comprare las gafas y 3 EMP grenades por si las moscas.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Modificaron el plan para llamar la atención de los sinless con una entrega del DH&WB.

Interceptaron la van de Barney colando a Cheese en ella. Barney le dio duro a Cheese.

El disfraz de Barney siirvio en Camper. Entraron a la Mansión.

Hunter pasó el primer save, activo todas sus abilidades y les estaba dando duro. La puerta no le cerraba a Mudflap. Vendetta dijo: "Se los dije." Camper tumba a Hunter.

Mudflap cierra la primera puerta. Vendetta y Old Fashion abren la segunda puerta.

Cheese se mete por un desague y llega al area #3 pero está solo en un cuarto lleno de alarmas y camaras donde se puede mover upstairs o downstairs.

Abaton descubre que el rigger SlayDan está monitoreando todo. No llega a decirselo a los demás porque Founder activa las camaras y le avisa al rigger que hay intrusos. Slay Dan controla dos drones large y tumba al piso a Vendetta y a Old Fashion. Abaton desarticula el nodo de comunicaciones y eso deja a SlayDan sin poder pedir ayuda. No parece que la necesita.

Founder cura a Old Fashion.

Caballero, Mudflap y Camper se agarran a tiros con los drones que hasta les tira concusion grenades. Logran destruir uno solamente.

Abaton no logra control de las puertas las alarmas internas se prenden y se activa un supuesto Smart Gray Ice que pueda atacar al decker.

[G.M.: Cliffhanger. La aventura se queda en este momento. Continuaremos la semana próxima.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

[G.M.: Este viernes 18 continuamos donde nos quedamos con esta aventura.]

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm 
6th Level Character

Si ya me acuerdo, casi muertos por los drones y un Street Samuray. Pero palante Mudflap is ready.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am 
Site Admin

The run was sucessfull.

[PAYMENT:
IN WEALTH POINTS: 2 each
PAY IN REPUTATION POINTS: +1]
[TARGET: Group of Semi-Retired Runners.]
[DATE TO FINISH RUN: 2059.08.30]

Runners: Abatton, Camper, Cheese, Mudflap, Old Fashion, BMW, Founder and Vendetta.

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC